Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan (600 Views)

Gunmen Send Threatening Message To Messi, Fired Shots At Family Store / Ghana Official Banned For Life Because Of Corruption / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
I’m actually in a bad frame of mind right now typing this, i collected 8k from palmpay when i was sick so it’s been really hard for me to pay back the loan because i got sacked from the hotel job i was doing because i stayed at home for four days to treat my illness.
I have been without a job ever since and the app are calling me every day concerning the loan, i think they already calling my contacts and threatening to arrest me soon please i need help from kind hearted nairalanders because I’m in a state of depression right now that i contemplating suicide but i always rebuke that suicide thoughts, please i need help i can’t keep it to myself anymore

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by silvoclaira: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
undecided

Op things are hard and we all are involved. You collecting that loan knowing and agreed to the terms and conditions.

Anyway you can be able to repay the debt just try, because the loan companies have started to get court orders to serve defaulting customers.

It won't be funny afterwards when you have been served court order.

The loan apps and now more desperate!

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Ahmed0336(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sell your phone and payoff the loan.

3 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by tralp: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Your loan isn't much and you use iphone. Sell it

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by dedonfranco(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
If you need peace of mind don't take loan.

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by BronzeTiger: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sell your phone and repay the loan If you don't have a job that pays you. We didn't ask you to take it and you also didn't give it to any of us that'll make us pay off what you spent.

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
No talk like that na, life isn’t easy
tralp:
Your loan isn't much and you use iphone. Sell it
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
I was seriously sick i had no option, even the sickness make me lose my job because i didn’t go to work for almost a week
dedonfranco:
If you need peace of mind don't take loan.
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
please help me boss chukkystar
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Frank688915: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
format cheesy

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by solochris(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Tekashi69:
please help me boss chukkystar

Nobody is giving u any shishi, sell your phone or go and hustle out there and pay your loan. Stop lieing up and down

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Who needs village people when there are still evil minded people like you, well i have never seen a solo that have sense, even solo tell wizkid say him no go blow
solochris:

Nobody is giving u any shishi, sell your phone or go and hustle out there and pay your loan. Stop lieing up and down
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Olasyinka(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Satguru: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ur aza
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
sad
Satguru:
Ur aza

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fans Destroy Expensive TV After AFCON Final Loss / The Injured English Premier League / A World Cup Ticket Vs. Glory At The U-17's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.