Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Tinubu Accepts My Proposal To Open Therapeutic Occupational Centres For Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accepts My Proposal To Open Therapeutic Occupational Centres For Obidient (185 Views)

Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Massive Turnout For Obidient Movement In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Accepts My Proposal To Open Therapeutic Occupational Centres For Obidient by AntiZikist: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
The President has a listening ear unlike Jubril and has accented to my proposal on building occupational theraputic centres across the length and breadth of Alaigbo so as to help cushion the trauma and delusions from Obi's lost.

All Obidient sufferers are to kindly register within their village under their Eze to have access to this much needed treatment.

Note that: you must return to Alaigbo and your village to register in the basket weaving therapy that you need to help you through this trying times.

Failure to do so will see to you being committed to Yaba left wing for the criminally insane.

You will only be allowed back when you finish your therapy and weaved at least the WHO and World Psychiatric recommended minimum of 5,000 baskets or more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accepts My Proposal To Open Therapeutic Occupational Centres For Obidient by seeme2(f): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
A brilliant proposal I must say. đź‘Ź. Obi-diots are fast turning into a joke, and their frustration from Obi's shameful lost can lead them into depression. We can take care of their females but we don't want that for our brothers in the yeast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abdulkarim Chukkol: 7 Facts To Know About EFCC Acting Chairman / Tinubu Might Have Fulfilled His Life Long Ambition By Testing The Presidency / Uzodinma’s Appointees In Cold War: Plot To Indict Tony Chukwu’s Brother Uncovere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.