Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) (59482 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Resumes As Chief Of Army Staff / Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
cool

135 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2023

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Manhood Hustlers Right Now

181 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by 001Lagos: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Government of paparazzi

Every little thing is news to this thieving government, they are already following Buhari path who in the end failed. If them shit, they will tell us. If they eat it will be all over the social media space because they know that they stole the mandate so all this paparazi is just for Nigerians to give them support but we are wiser than them .

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by RAND250: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

Every little thing is news to this thieving government, they are already following Buhari path who in the end failed. If them shit, they will tell us. If they eat it will be all over the social media space because they know that they stole the mandate so all this paparazi is just for Nigerians to give them support but we are wiser than them .

I feel your pains tongue

326 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by obi4eze(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin

Chief of staff to the drug baron-in-chief

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by SwissMass: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nice one

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by SwissMass: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

Stop Crying 😰πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜©πŸ˜«πŸ˜΅ Goan find your missing Manhood.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Chepos1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

Our people say; IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE, EVEN IF HE/SHE IS EATING EGG, YOU WILL SAY HE/SHE IS EATING GARDEN EGG NOT EGG.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by backtovillage: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gbaja searching for Helluppp manhood on his table.He is like "where did I keep ds tin"

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by BIZNess123(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Go to court if you are pained

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

May God give you Strength to Withstand this Pain for the Next 8 solid years.

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by backtovillage: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

Sorry bro.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by BIZNess123(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin

Tinubu has started very well....

Next thing i want him to do is enact power sharing between the North and the South..

Power(presidency) must rotate every 8 years between the North and South...for fairness, equity and justice

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by seborrhic: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
This guy seems like a natural fit for the job.
Assuming Bisi Akande was younger he would have been the natural choice for the role.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
seborrhic:
Assuming Bisi Akande was younger he would have been the natural choice for the role.
I would have so preferred Baba Akande. I was kinda disappointed when I heard it wasn’t going to be him! Baba Akande is a friend Every man should always pray for have!

My body no really go with Gbajabiamila being COS! I no know why..

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
seborrhic:
Gbaja is an intelligent man. A very good fit.

Baba Surulere. I like the man die

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Soulpray: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Government of pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by triple996(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
See painment from obi people grin
Tinubu is your president, oya hang yourselves πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

001Lagos:
Government of paparazzi

obi4eze:
grin

26 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Congratulations

8 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by atobs4real(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good Development from Omo luabi.
My able President

10 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Nonybb: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Evil in the face of humanity. They stole the people's mandate and flaunt it in your face, telling you to go to court. In the USA or Western countries, when people say, I am going to challenge you in court, the defaulter trembles but in Nigeria the politicians rejoice because they have bought the law themselves. If Tinubu Escobar can traffic drugs, he can make a great deal with the judiciary

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Manhood Hustlers Right Now
Try to dey smoke weed wey you use your hand buy

Acekidc4:

May God give you Strength to Withstand this Pain for the Next 8 solid years.
I heard transportation is cheap in your area. All you have to do is wear a BAT shirt and enter bus.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by EleventhWeirdo: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sometimes I wonder what makes this post better than being an influential legislator in the House

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Media145(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Noted.

Great job.

Keep it up.

Do you want to earn massive income for life and secure your financial future in digital publishing? Then check my signature below for the book link to buy the bestseling book on digital publishing which shows you all the things you need to make money online and secure your financial future. Say goodbye to poverty for life! This is a bestseling book by a bestselling author. Get it right now.

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by jiz: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abba yari pro max
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Remi Tinubu wehdone ma
Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by odaniel1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
From Speaker to Chief of Staff?? No be juju be that?? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by hakym619(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Some sect : wink

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia β€” Orji Kalu / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.