Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj (2850 Views)

Why Did The Prophet Have So Many Wives? / Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
im used to hearing from my fellow Yoruba muslims 'Meee lolorun wi' meaning God permits a Muslim man to marry more than one wife. i wouldn't know how true this is, hence i want to be enlightened by our dear nl Muslims on what Allah says in the quran and hadith.

I'm seriously considering the option. tongue
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by LagosShia: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
Holy Quran 4:3
"If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice".
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
u are so jobless  grin grin.

but u arent big enoff a liar. pessin wey neva marry one is considering 4 *smih*

I have a throbbing headache so wldnt be able to ansa u wella, wish I can
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
thanks Lagoshia. i now know where the slogan 'mee lolorun wi emanates from. May is hould become a muslim for me to marry at least 4 wives, jus that women are always jealous. smdh
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
deols:

u are so jobless  grin grin.
i told u to get me a job in ur place but u didnt answer me.

but u arent big enoff a liar. pessin wey neva marry one is considering 4 *smih*
u no go school go learn how to read English? where did i say i want to marry 4?

I have a throbbing headache so wldnt be able to ansa u wella, wish I can
may Jesus give u relief
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Sweetnecta: 2:35am On Oct 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ you are such an unrestricted hypocrite.

you have no bound in your condition.

he wants to marry muslim.
then i wonder how the muslim will feel
when this cross worshiper of a husband
is enjoying her and hates everything about her people
just because they are not jews and are not jesus worshipers?

is there any moral bone in your body, toba?

i remember; i am from the old school.
the school, which is you is deceit and victory at al cost even if shame has to be buried.
lagosshia asked whats wrong with you? please tell us because even the yoruba morals, christianity stripped that from you.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2011
smdh. U are turning into a jihadist. it wouldnt work on me cos im covered by the power in the blood of Jesus.

I simply asked a question yet u chose to attack me. this is pathetic. what if i decide to convert to islam, is this how im going to be treated? u are not giving islam a good name by over reacting. BTW how are wives do u have? are u willing to marry more than one?
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2011
toba:

i told u to get me a job in your place but u didnt answer me.  u no go school go learn how to read English? where did i say i want to marry 4?
may Jesus give u relief

u serious about d job? we can talk bout dat later.

ds is where u said u are considering 4,  man wey never marry 1.

toba:

im used to hearing from my fellow Yoruba muslims  'Meee lolorun wi' meaning God permits a Muslim man to marry more than one wife. i wouldn't know how true this is, hence i want to be enlightened by our dear nl Muslims on what Allah says in the quran and hadith.

may Jesus give u relief

God has given me relief
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by mukina2: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2011
na wa
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2011
deols:

u serious about d job? we can talk bout dat later.
ok. when precisely?

ds is where u said u are considering 4,  man wey never marry 1.
u are still very wrong cos what u are implying doesnt expressly confirm my willingness to marry 4. BTW who told u im not married? do u know me that much

God has given me relief
Thank u Jesus for answering her prayer
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2011
mukina2:

na wa
grin
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Sweetnecta: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
[Quote]« #6 on: Today at 08:31:28 AM »

smdh. U are turning into a jihadist.[/Quote]at least i am confronting you with words. you know many hear that name; Jihad.

[Quote] it wouldnt work on me cos im covered by the power in the blood of Jesus.[/Quote]all these centuries. the blood must be stinking if not completely dried up by now. your lie is sickening; in november, the mulim will have the annual slaughter. you can report back in december how long it takes to dry up and or smell bad in the lagos sun. so that you may know that the blood that you think was shed over 2K years ago is dead. completely. dead more than dead.

[Quote]I simply asked a question yet u chose to attack me. this is pathetic. what if i decide to convert to islam, is this how im going to be treated? u are not giving islam a good name by over reacting. BTW how are wives do u have? are u willing to marry more than one?[/Quote]the kefere is playing victim now. abeg stop fronting. when you become muslim, i will treat you with love. you will see Jesus son of Mary for what he really was, not what they made him to be. and the situation of my marriage is not your business. i am a muslim, and you are not. our energy levels are different. while you snooze all night or worship god on the mountain, there are scores of muslims who abandoned their bed and read Quran, stand, bow and prostrate in adoring the Creator. and they are not proud.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Sweetnecta: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
many are named Jihad. its a beautiful word, beautiful name.

to struggle against evil, desire is noble quality.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
toba:

ok. when precisely? u are still very wrong cos what u are implying doesnt expressly confirm my willingness to marry 4[b]. BTW who told u im not married? do u know me that much [/b]Thank u Jesus for answering her prayer

u don start again, ow possibly cld i av known beyond wat u tell us here or did u not call urself a VIRGIN??

toba:

smdh. U are turning into a jihadist. it wouldnt work on me cos im covered by the power in the blood of Jesus.

I simply asked a question yet u chose to attack me. this is pathetic. what if i decide to convert to islam, is this how im going to be treated? u are not giving islam a good name by over reacting. BTW how are wives do u have? are u willing to marry more than one?

being a jihadist is a good thing. am sure u dont know d meaning of the word jihad. it doesnt mean carrying bombs and d likes and it has forms.

Sweetnecta:

at least i am confronting you with words. you know many hear that name; Jihad.

all these centuries. the blood must be stinking if not completely dried up by now. your lie is sickening; in november, the mulim will have the annual slaughter. you can report back in december how long it takes to dry up and or smell bad in the lagos sun. so that you may know that the blood that you think was shed over 2K years ago is dead. completely. dead more than dead.

the kefere is playing victim now. abeg stop fronting. when you become muslim, i will treat you with love. you will see Jesus son of Mary for what he really was, not what they made him to be. and the situation of my marriage is not your business. i am a muslim, and you are not. our energy levels are different. while you snooze all night or worship god on the mountain, there are scores of muslims who abandoned their bed and read Quran, stand, bow and prostrate in adoring the Creator. and they are not proud.

dat is hilarious! I like ur responses sir!
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by vedaxcool(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2011
are u guys still arguing wt dis celeboy? Make una free hm, d boy wey no dey wear shoe on sunday shld a treated softly and beta ignored. We all acknowledge hs hypocrisy, a hypocrisy so low dat argues 4 mordernity yet views issues such as homoxeuality, abortion etc as nt acceptable a hypocrisy dat wants tolerance to b shown to hm alone bt wants to deprive such to hs ''muslim wife'' by insisting she must behave and live as hs deems fit. We seek refuge from d evil inclinatns of d hypocrite
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2011
now ready to answer your question. Actually, something good can come from an unbeliever a toba too. I av always wanted to discuss polygamy with fellow muslims and hopefully many of d more knowledgeable ones here will correct me when am wrong. I just av always had problems wv its practice in Nigeria. Donno if its better elsewhere though. truth must be told ni sha.

Now, to your question, pastor.

toba:

im used to hearing from my fellow Yoruba muslims  'Meee lolorun wi' meaning God permits a Muslim man to marry more than one wife. i wouldn't know how true this is, hence i want to be enlightened by our dear nl Muslims on what Allah says in the quran and hadith.

u need to know dat first,

Marriage is important in Islam. It is regarded as half of faith. to be married (i.e to have one wife) is the golden rule.

then,

a man for whatever reason can decide to have more wives but he is not allowed to av more than four. note that Man is polygamous by nature (in fact, many pple say that on ds forum.). All Islam did is give it a limit. meaning, if u must do it, a maximum of four and no more.

but that has its conditions(these shld keep anyone away ooo, but definitely not my nija brodas. .lol) which are-

_u must av wat it takes(as a man)- hope i dont av to explain dat further

_u must be financially capable of taking care of them and the children thereof.

_U must share your time, money and everything sharable equally among them.

the conditions one after the other

avn wat it takes as a man- ds is to ensure dat u satisfy them so dey dont end up committing Zina(adultery). In fact, your mind wont b at rest if u cant do dat.

financial capability- imagine putting four wives nd deir children in one flat. that wld be too bad. In fact, (not sure if its a quran verse) says dat u shld separate boys room from girls room. nd dfinitely u shldnt be puttn many children together in a place. (If one of them gets, say meningitis, hospital bills no go b small thing oo). So, by d time d finance is thought of, many nija men shld be changn their mind , but they wldnt, subjecting wives nd children to abject poverty *smh*

time, money et al- these u must share equally among them. U must keep every detail of such cos dey may stand against u on d day of jugement.

I hope paitor understands these, feel free to ask more questions- that is d true spirit.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
Sweetnecta:
at least i am confronting you with words. you know many hear that name; Jihad.
so u can as well confront me with sword? shocked BTW whats the meaning of Jihad?
all these centuries. the blood must be stinking if not completely dried up by now. your lie is sickening; in november, the mulim will have the annual slaughter. you can report back in december how long it takes to dry up and or smell bad in the lagos sun. so that you may know that the blood that you think was shed over 2K years ago is dead. completely. dead more than dead.
Thats the difference between us and u guys. the blood that we believe in is more powerful for atonement than those of the animals u shed annually. the bible describes the blood as one which speaketh better things than that of Abel. This same blood was used to cast out satan from heaven to earth. if this blood dries, it wouldnt be useful for us the end time generation today. This blood has moved from being carnal to spiritual thats why by simply praying and mentioning the blood without physically shedding any blood, i get answers. I hope u understand the difference of the blood of Jesus.
the kefere is playing victim now. abeg stop fronting. when you become muslim, i will treat you with love.
see this hypocrite. does the quran say u shd treat me with hatred cos im a non muslim? another diff with christianity. We are told to love our neighbours as ourselves. u are my neighbour on NL hence i have to love. u hypocrite are putting up a condition to love me? this is pathetic.
you will see Jesus son of Mary for what he really was, not what they made him to be.
how else im i supposed to see Jesus other than the way i ve already seen him as a kind and loving man? he died for, he paid my depth which he didnt owe. what else do u think i need to know about him?
and the situation of my marriage is not your business. i am a muslim, and you are not. our energy levels are different. while you snooze all night or worship god on the mountain, there are scores of muslims who abandoned their bed and read Quran, stand, bow and prostrate in adoring the Creator. and they are not proud.
This is still hypocritical. Christian do more than these. we have the energy for vigils, many days fast and long prayers of which we get our result for. u guys have chosen to copy us hence u now hold vigils and hold tajud and sunday service. I see many muslims on my way to church on sunday at the Lagos state secretariat doing service
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
deols:
u don start again, ow possibly cld i av known beyond wat u tell us here or did u not call urself a VIRGIN??
did u believe me when i said this?
being a jihadist is a good thing. am sure u dont know d meaning of the word jihad. it doesnt mean carrying bombs and d likes and it has forms
. Now u go ahead and tell me the meaning of jihad. im sure u know that the bokos, the alqaedasl, talibans also claims to be jihadist
dat is hilarious! I like your responses sir!
its expected and not suprising
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
vedaxcool:

are u guys still arguing wt dis celeboy? Make una free hm, d boy wey no dey wear shoe on sunday shld a treated softly and beta ignored. We all acknowledge hs hypocrisy, a hypocrisy so low dat argues 4 mordernity yet views issues such as homoxeuality, abortion etc as nt acceptable a hypocrisy dat wants tolerance to b shown to hm alone bt wants to deprive such to hs ''muslim wife'' by insisting she must behave and live as hs deems fit. We seek refuge from d evil inclinatns of d hypocrite
Whats this supposed to mean? have u spoken at all?
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2011
deols:
now ready to answer your question. Actually, something good can come from an unbeliever a toba too.
This is pathetic. can u please give us what u understand by the word unbeliever?
I av always wanted to discuss polygamy with fellow muslims and hopefully many of d more knowledgeable ones here will correct me when am wrong. I just av always had problems wv its practice in Nigeria. Donno if its better elsewhere though. truth must be told ni sha.
u seriously need to thank me for bringing up such a nice topic
Now, to your question, pastor.u need to know dat first, Marriage is important in Islam. It is regarded as half of faith. to be married (i.e to have one wife) is the golden rule then, a man for whatever reason can decide to have more wives but he is not allowed to av more than four. note that Man is polygamous by nature (in fact, many pple say that on ds forum.). All Islam did is give it a limit. meaning, if u must do it, a maximum of four and no more.
should i take it that those that went over the 4 numbers prescribed have actually disobeyed the laws of the kuran?

but that has its conditions(these shld keep anyone away ooo, but definitely not my nija brodas. .lol) which are-

_u must av wat it takes(as a man)- hope i dont av to explain dat further

_u must be financially capable of taking care of them and the children thereof.

_U must share your time, money and everything sharable equally among them.

the conditions one after the other

avn wat it takes as a man- ds is to ensure dat u satisfy them so dey dont end up committing Zina(adultery). In fact, your mind wont b at rest if u cant do dat.

financial capability- imagine putting four wives nd deir children in one flat. that wld be too bad. In fact, (not sure if its a quran verse) says dat u shld separate boys room from girls room. nd dfinitely u shldnt be puttn many children together in a place. (If one of them gets, say meningitis, hospital bills no go b small thing oo). So, by d time d finance is thought of, many nija men shld be changn their mind , but they wldnt, subjecting wives nd children to abject poverty *smh*

time, money et al- these u must share equally among them. U must keep every detail of such cos dey may stand against u on d day of jugement.
will u allow ur husband marry 3 plus u provided he can meet the above requirement?

I hope paitor understands these, feel free to ask more questions- that is d true spirit.
if ur husband chooses to marry more than one, would u like it?
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
Quote from: deols on Today at 17:57:12

did u believe me when i said this?

i didnt av to believe u. But, wat u present here is d basis by which I can argue wv u. Now might be d time u'r trying to cover up ur mess, d previous cld b d truth.

Now u go ahead and tell me the meaning of jihad. im sure u know that the bokos, the alqaedasl, talibans also claims to be jihadist

i will open a new thread on dat InshaAllah. av bn workn on it. But avnt bn able to due to time constraints. hopefully, it will happen soon.

This is pathetic. can u please give us what u understand by the word unbeliever?

d'u recognise sarcasm when u see one grin grin. doesnt change the fact that u'r one though. an unbeliever, when talking Islamic affairs is anyone who doesnt believe in the shahada- that there is no god except Allah and Muhammad(SAW) is His messenger.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2011

u seriously need to thank me for bringing up such a nice topic

not if i sense ur reasons grin grin

should i take it that those that went over the 4 numbers prescribed have actually disobeyed the laws of the kuran?

1st, its Qur'an and not kuran. Anyone who marries more than four wives apart from the prophet (who is excused) has gone against the Qur'an.

if your husband chooses to marry more than one, would u like it?

I wouldnt like it. and allowing it is not an option- i av no say on dat.

I was expecting ds question actually. No woman likes it. Even the ones wu come in as second, third fourth wish others wld go for them (just saying) But, I see it as a test of faith. After all the shouts nd cries, many women eventually accept so y give urself d unnecessary headache. It is better to know d oda pple he is avn it with than be xposed to STIs cos of ur ignorance.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2011
deols:
i didnt av to believe u. But, wat u present here is d basis by which I can argue wv u.
u are correct. till u verify my claims, u are just left to believing what ever i tell u about my self. i also we do same with u.
Now might be d time u'r trying to cover up your mess, d previous cld b d truth
can u pls expatiate what u mean by me covering up my mess?
i will open a new thread on dat InshaAllah. av bn workn on it. But avnt bn able to due to time constraints. hopefully, it will happen soon.
I sincerely hope u do this soon. trust me i would be waiting to read and dispel ur claims if i find them erroneous.

d'u recognise sarcasm when u see one grin grin.
no i dont. can u pls show me one?
doesnt change the fact that u'r one though. an unbeliever, when talking Islamic affairs is anyone who doesnt believe in the shahada- that there is no god except Allah and Muhammad(SAW) is His messenger.
This is still a pathetic response. How does the kuran describe the followers of Jesus christ? are they also regarded as unbelievers?
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2011

can u pls expatiate what u mean by me covering up my mess?

u need to stop reading things line after line. read it in its context. it refers to wat u said earlier. if u told d truth about being a virgin(that is d mess) and if u'r tellin me u'r not now, evn though u are (which i surely cant b aware of) isnt that like covern somthn up? u leave m wv nothn to blv.

I sincerely hope u do this soon. trust me i would be waiting to read and dispel your claims if i find them erroneous.

dat wldnt b surprising. hope u read em wv an open mind though.

This is still a pathetic response. How does the kuran describe the followers of Jesus christ? are they also regarded as unbelievers?

as people of the book. that doesnt however rule them out as unbelievers(or disbelievers) according to the following verse-

'those who disbelieve among the people of the book and among the polytheists, will be in hell fire, to dwell therein . . .' ( the arabic word here is,
kafaru, sounds like keferi ughn ??) surah 98:6
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
deols:
not if i sense your reasons  grin grin
what does this mean?

1st, its Qur'an and not kuran. Anyone who marries more than four wives apart from the prophet (who is excused) has gone against the Qur'an.
this is partiality. is the prophet super human? all rules in the bible applies to Pastors and the congregation.

I wouldnt like it. and allowing it is not an option- i av no say on dat.
its a case of u having no say at all?

I was expecting ds question actually. No woman likes it. Even the ones wu come in as second, third fourth wish others wld go for them (just saying) But, I see it as a test of faith. After all the shouts nd cries, many women eventually accept so y give urself d unnecessary headache. It is better to know d oda pple he is avn it with than be xposed to STIs cos of your ignorance.
so are u going to accept it if he eventually marries 4?
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2011
[quote author=deols link=topic=772814.msg9263325#msg9263325 date=13175u need to stop reading things line after line. read it in its context. it refers to wat u said earlier. if u told d truth about being a virgin(that is d mess) and if u'r tellin me u'r not now, evn though u are (which i surely cant b aware of) isnt that like covern somthn up? u leave m wv nothn to blv.
[/quote] me not covering up anything[quote]dat wldnt b surprising. hope u read em wv an open mind though.
lets wait till then

as people of the book. that doesnt however rule them out as unbelievers(or disbelievers) according to the following verse-

'those who disbelieve among the people of the book and among the polytheists, will be in hell fire, to dwell therein . . .' ( the arabic word here is,
kafaru, sounds like keferi ughn ??) surah 98:6
so looro kan. according to the quran xtians are going to hell?
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2011
me not covering up anything

it doesnt matter anyways.

lets wait till then

no problem.

so looro kan. according to the quran xtians are going to hell?

if they dont change and follow d message of the prophet.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2011
deols:

it doesnt matter anyways.

no problem.

if they dont change and follow d message of the prophet.

lets wait to see if i would go to hell fire or not. someone is preparing for me a nice Eba and ila soup. i will be going for dinner soon tongue
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by deols(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
toba:

lets wait to see if i would go to hell fire or not. someone is preparing for me a nice Eba and ila soup. i will be going for dinner soon tongue

when its pounded yam nd efo elegusi, lemme know cos only then wld I feel d impact grin grin

now, back to d topic-

this is partiality. is the prophet super human?

yes, he is! His life provides us wv all kinds of examples. His marriages mean so much to d deen.

all rules in the bible applies to Pastors and the congregation.

just like all d laws in d Qur'an apply to the Imams and the congregation.

its a case of u having no say at all? so are u going to accept it if he eventually marries 4?

I av a say on whom I marry. In dat marriage I av a say concerning my children. I am to practice my religion without any interference. I am allowed to av property and spend it as I deem fit. I av a right to be clothed, fed, housed, provided for by the man who marries me.

In turn, he has rights which I can not interfere wv but that I can advise him on like he would do for me concerning the above. Marrying of other women is a privilege a man has. While I would want him to myself alone, I should not do any thing bad or overboard in doing that. I can advise him not to. I can be wise enough to convince him against it, but nothing more. So, if he does it eventually, I'll take it. without any troubles.
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by isalegan2: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2011
Toba is reverting back to his incorrigible self. He was fine for a few weeks. I'm suspecting his other moniker might be Frosbel the Sociopath. undecided
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
deols:
when its pounded yam nd efo elegusi, lemme know cos only then wld I feel d impact grin grin
FYI i hardly take iyan. may be once in a year or at most twice in a year.

now, back to d topic-
welcome

yes, he is! His life provides us wv all kinds of examples. His marriages mean so much to d deen.
This is a big lie an an attempt to deceive us. ur prophet is in no way super human. a super human wouldnt die like any other human. a super human wouldnt sleep with men or women. a super human would perform signs and wonders. the prophet is just a normal human being like toba and deols. stop deceiving ur self

just like all d laws in d Qur'an apply to the Imams and the congregation.
if the law isnt biased, then it ought to bound ur prophet so he wouldnt have married more than 4 wives. some of the apostles that wrote some texts in the bible were also bound by what they wrote. ur prophet was just just like any other apostle
I av a say on whom I marry. In dat marriage I av a say concerning my children. I am to practice my religion without any interference. I am allowed to av property and spend it as I deem fit. I av a right to be clothed, fed, housed, provided for by the man who marries me.
u are here claiming u have a say or u would have a say. can u tell him not to
rry another wife?

In turn, he has rights which I can not interfere wv but that I can advise him on like he would do for me concerning the above. Marrying of other women is a privilege a man has. While I would want him to myself alone, I should not do any thing bad or overboard in doing that. I can advise him not to. I can be wise enough to convince him against it, but nothing more. So, if he does it eventually, I'll take it. without any troubles.
meaning u have to keep shut if he choses to marry 3 others plus ur self even though u might not be pleased by his decision
Re: If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
isale_gan2:
Toba is reverting back to his incorrigible self. He was fine for a few weeks.
my bro/si, im sorry but if u are in my shoes, u gonna do likewise for obvious reasons which i may not want to reveal cos if i do, u all are going to be suprised by what i ve seen that made me repudiate.

I'm suspecting his other moniker might be Frosbel the Sociopath. undecided
u are wrong with ur suspicion. Im not Frosbel. im toba sir/ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter Gift:"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice" / Extra-judicial Killing Of Members Of The Islamic Movement By The Nigerian Police / Am I Fasting At All? I Eat Till 5:30am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.