Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Over 35 Hot Selling Physical Business Ideas You Can Start Up Where You Live Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Over 35 Hot Selling Physical Business Ideas You Can Start Up Where You Live Now (166 Views)

Over 35 Hot Physical Businesses You Can Start Up In 2024 / Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 35 Hot Selling Physical Business Ideas You Can Start Up Where You Live Now by Solo777(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Early this year, my mum was about retiring so I had to figure out physical businesses she could do that won't stress her yet put good money in her hands as she didn't want to be idle.

So I had to survey different kinds of businesses, different locations and neighborhoods where these businesses are already selling and how much to start each of these businesses with.

This led to the book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS" which has sold over 132 copies and counting and you'll be the next.

In this book, I'll be showing you.......

- Over 35 hot business ideas you can start up where you live now and make money from.

- The best neighborhood each business will flourish ( either the rich neighborhood, average income or low income neighborhood)

- How much you can start each business with.

-How much you can possibly make daily/weekly.

Bonus:

⚫ 5 hot business you can start up with at least #20,000 right now and make 5-6 figures monthly.

That's not all...

- You'll join my business mentorship group where I teach over 275 business owners business secrets, sales,marketing and lots more

- You'll get a 20 minutes business consultation session where you can ask me any question on business, sales,marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price: #3,000 only

Send a WhatsApp message or Screenshot this to me at 0817 9687 499 now.

Hurry.....Send a message before the offer ends.

(1) (Reply)

Level 2 Nigerian Fiverr Account For Sale. / Do You Need A Business Website For Your Business / Pos Machine Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.