Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss (79741 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by rollandben(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
Can't you go and report him? Why always tribalise anything that comes your way!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by garfield1: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What if the supreme court found reasons to remove him, won't he vacate the seat, of course he will.

Well, let me give you this privileged information. Tinubu will be the first Nigerian democratic president to be sacked by the court. Bookmark this page

Which reasons? If they didn't remove buhari,they won't remove tinubu
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Codes151(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

What fraud was Bawa indicted
that's why you should read before talking.

Seriously
You didn't know
You don't read news !!!?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by justmondris: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE

Didn’t Buhari fix northerners in high places during his tenure?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Pezanix(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2023
Criminal dey suspend criminals up and down. Well, na the only way this evil men go take reduce. Tinubu should ride on.
fergie001:

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Codes151(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2023
Asswipemod:

You don't know Igbos. They don't know how to be humble. They don't know how to take no for an answer. They don't know how to loose and remain calm. If Tinubu likes, let him dash all Obidients 10 Milla each, Dem go still hate am. That their ego is sacrosanct beyond any other thing.
I supported OBI. Despite not being igbo.
Untill they started acting like it's a throne or kingship fro them!!!
Well, the matter Dey court until then, BAT is doing everything right so far.

Infact, I must say this. Nigeria needs iron hand, the way BAT emerged gives him the ability to make bold decisions. OBI will not be a bale to make those decisions because the cabals and they will always want to be nice and follow due process.

OBI is like GEJ. Nice and simple guys.

Tinubu is not better than those but action man because he owes nobody any impression! You can't accuse him of bias like northerners always do (Muslim). South can't say he's partial (southerner)

Let' them free the man Abeg. He is doing well. So far
Good riddance
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by justmondris: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2023
""
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Which reasons? If they didn't remove buhari,they won't remove tinubu

What if he is removed
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by garfield1: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What if he is removed

Impossible.based on what? Highest is a partial rerun
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Impossible.based on what? Highest is a partial rerun

But he will be removed

Tinubu will make history as the first president of Nigeria to be sacked by the court
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Maami good morning jare, I later saw a cab after like more than an hour.

Thanks for rhe checkup.

How was ur night
Thank God. My night was pleasant
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Codes151:

Seriously
You didn't know
You don't read news !!!?
What was his offence?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by 2016v2017: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

Mr. AbdulRasheed Bawa and emefile were the biggest scammers controling Buhari the largest scammer in history of Nigeria tongue
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Codes151(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
What was his offence?
🐄
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:

Just as your name implies "OBIABO", is that wjy you're drumming support for Tinubu? Bros, Tinubu and Buhari are the same.
How did u know my name is OBIABO?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by garfield1: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But he will be removed

Tinubu will make history as the first president of Nigeria to be sacked by the court

And in turn the 5 judges will be removed
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Kukutenla: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Codes151:

Seriously
You didn't know
You don't read news !!!?
Don't ask me silly questions
You claimed Bawa was indicted for fraud
Simply detail the fraud he was indicted for
Once anyone is suspended in this country, you hallelujah boys will simply label him corrupt even if you have no evidence of such just to defend your paymasters
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

And in turn the 5 judges will be removed

Why?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Codes151(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Don't ask me silly questions
You claimed Bawa was indicted for fraud
Simply detail the fraud he was indicted for
Once anyone is suspended in this country, you hallelujah boys will simply label him corrupt even if you have no evidence of such just to defend your paymasters
dey play.
You just the rant online without reasoning.
All this sentimental religious parrots always defending shit. The world is moving on. Better start educating yourselves. outdated mentality.
Well, if I shouldn’t ask you questions then stop quoting me and asking me stupid questions like you don’t know how to read or research. Bush man
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Electorate: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Don't mess with the Jagaban. I doubt if Peter Obi can have this guts

Educate yourself, we are not in a Democratic dictatorship or are we?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/570367-senate-moves-to-limit-presidents-powers-on-sacking-efcc-chairperson.html
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by candygist: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you saying that FFK and Festus kayemo, Atiku and other prominent Nigerians who first accused Tinubu of being a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker are rumour mongers. I am merely repeating those statements

You can accuse anybody of anything. Call the authorities to arrest him and charge him to a law court. And let the court do its thing.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by FuckAnyFuckable: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo

Who is this poor idiot?
F*ck all haters of the successful y'all f*cked for life
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by JONSYN7154: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

How did u know my name is OBIABO?
Oine, abole?

Are you OK now?

😆😆😆
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by bionixs: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

Canada na heaven?Wetin concern me with hussle in Canada ?Do you know me or what I do presently ?Do you think everybody on Nairaland are suffering?
i am still to see a single troll on NL that would own up that he or she suffers
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Kukutenla: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Codes151:
dey play.
You just the rant online without reasoning.
All this sentimental religious parrots always defending shit. The world is moving on. Better start educating yourselves. outdated mentality.
Well, if I shouldn’t ask you questions then stop quoting me and asking me stupid questions like you don’t know how to read or research. Bush man
What is the point you're making now
You claimed Bawa was indicted. I asked you for evidence of his indictment, you started saying absolute rubbish to deflect.
Who mentioned religion? What does mentality have to do with your false claim?
You who have read and researched before making a claim, substantiate it, instead of barking around the thread like a rabies infested stray dog
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Oine, abole?

Are you OK now?

😆😆😆
Now I know u r my brother. How is u doing?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by JONSYN7154: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Now I know u r my brother. How is u doing?
obobin.

Are you at adoka?

Me am a bonafide Texas man
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
obobin.

Are you at adoka?

Me am a bonafide Texas man
Yes ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Oludara202: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Diligent1:

It is a scam that Obi won the election, I didn't vote for Obi so also majority of Nigerians, I can't leave Asiwaju who is far better than Obi because I am not a fool.

I would have reserved my comments, but to set the record straight, I never said Obi won the election . However, for any reason you feel the election was anywhere near credible after spending 300-400billion then I shouldn't be here with you.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ismodiwa(m): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Senseless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.