Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Help Me Review My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Review My Site (297 Views)

Lease Help Me Review My Blog Before I Apply For Adsense / Help Me Review My Website / Web Masters Help Me Review My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Review My Site by javaguru: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hello guys I succeeded in getting this VTU website.

Please do not see it as an ad.

Kindly check it out and give me feedback.

I am working on a more advanced site since this 1 was paid.
www.datacafe.com.ng

It's meant for selling and buying data along with other VTU services.

I hope it gets atleast 3 🌟
Re: Help Me Review My Site by Weezyclan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
javaguru:
Hello guys I succeeded in getting this VTU website.

Please do not see it as an ad.

Kindly check it out and give me feedback.

I am working on a more advanced site since this 1 was paid.
www.datacafe.com.ng

It's meant for selling and buying data along with other VTU services.

I hope it gets atleast 3 🌟

I had the unfortunate opportunity to interact with the VTU website, and I must say that my experience was incredibly disappointing. From start to finish, the website proved to be a constant source of frustration and inefficiency, leaving me with no choice but to rate it below 2 stars.

First and foremost, the user interface of the website is archaic and unintuitive. Navigating through the various sections and finding the information I needed was an uphill battle. The layout felt cluttered and disorganized, making it incredibly difficult to locate relevant resources or even complete basic tasks.

Moreover, the website's performance was abysmal. The pages loaded at a snail's pace, often resulting in timeouts and error messages. This not only wasted a significant amount of my time but also made the entire browsing experience incredibly frustrating. It is unacceptable for such website, especially one that serves such a vital purpose, to be so sluggish and unreliable.

Overall, I cannot express enough how deeply dissatisfied I am with the VTU website. Its outdated design, poor performance, lack of essential features, and nonexistent customer support all contribute to a profoundly unsatisfactory user experience. I strongly urge the administrators to take immediate action to revamp the website, addressing these glaring issues and providing a user-friendly and efficient platform. Until significant improvements are made, I cannot recommend the VTU website and, regrettably, rate it below 2 stars. I thought there would be a bit relief when I login but met same disappointment, no proper UI design in mind before embarking on this project. I can fix this for u for free though, I don't like seeing eye sore, contact me asap.
Re: Help Me Review My Site by RealLordZeus(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Weezyclan:

I had the unfortunate opportunity to interact with the VTU website, and I must say that my experience was incredibly disappointing. From start to finish, the website proved to be a constant source of frustration and inefficiency, leaving me with no choice but to rate it below 2 stars.

First and foremost, the user interface of the website is archaic and unintuitive. Navigating through the various sections and finding the information I needed was an uphill battle. The layout felt cluttered and disorganized, making it incredibly difficult to locate relevant resources or even complete basic tasks.

Moreover, the website's performance was abysmal. The pages loaded at a snail's pace, often resulting in timeouts and error messages. This not only wasted a significant amount of my time but also made the entire browsing experience incredibly frustrating. It is unacceptable for such website, especially one that serves such a vital purpose, to be so sluggish and unreliable.

Overall, I cannot express enough how deeply dissatisfied I am with the VTU website. Its outdated design, poor performance, lack of essential features, and nonexistent customer support all contribute to a profoundly unsatisfactory user experience. I strongly urge the administrators to take immediate action to revamp the website, addressing these glaring issues and providing a user-friendly and efficient platform. Until significant improvements are made, I cannot recommend the VTU website and, regrettably, rate it below 2 stars. I thought there would be a bit relief when I login but met same disappointment, no proper UI design in mind before embarking on this project. I can fix this for u for free though, I don't like seeing eye sore, contact me asap.
You no get joy at all
Re: Help Me Review My Site by javaguru: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
grin
Weezyclan:

grin I get that . you want to demarket my site to get your. It's ok
I also know u did not even visit the website, that's ok too. Thanks for the criticism.

I'll advise you register, buy data and come back. I have help for u
Re: Help Me Review My Site by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 30, 2023
I've seen your website and from a normal person's perspective, it's very okay.

But from a fellow VTU reseller's perspective, your prices are legit high...
(First of all it should be worth noting that I have worked on a website like this: digitaltelecomhub . com . ng)
I can get MTN as low as N237 per gb or N217 directly from the API that is used by that website I worked on. Same with other networks but let's proceed.

From a graphic designer's perspective, the images you used have almost spoilt the creative style of your website.
Honestly, drag-and-drop graphic designing isn't appropriate on a website that's meant to feel premium and welcoming.
You could have easily gone with Stock Photos or at least introduced shadows to some of your elements.
Also, it would have been better to select PNG images with transparent backgrounds so that they'll easily blend with the underlying color/texture of the part of the website where they appear.
Again, the logo and WhatsApp icon on the lower parts of the website appeared small and diminished (I don't know if it's my browser tho).
I think work should be done there too. Upscale the logo and WhatsApp icon then reupload it.
That should be all.
Let me login and drop the next review (including the stars), I won't be buying data oo. Lol.
Re: Help Me Review My Site by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2023
Okay, after logging in I realized that the logo size is actually legit small...

The icon styles used are actually very simple and appealing, especially from the menu sidebar (somehow, I wish the purple icons on the homepage weren't PURPLE)

The UI/UX is very clean and intuitive

I also saw the VIP packages, didn't like any bit of it
First of all, it's a monthly subscription and the prices don't really justify the extra cost (for me tho)

I also noticed that the ATM funding isn't working, you can try Paystack. It automates the whole process

Apart from that everything looks good!

Design: 🌟🌟🌟
Prices: 🌟🌟🌟
You've tried Sir/Ma

Now on to personal things... 😏
Did you code this yourself or you bought the scripts?
I can help with the fix the graphics on the main landing page (again you can refer to digitaltelecomhub . com . ng to see my work, I suffered there lol), not for free tho... At least you'll be giving me free sub all through the work period 😅

Then some parts look incomplete too... Rest sha oo. You don try...

The form asked for my WhatsApp number, very inappropriate and I really disliked the idea

Then also, your WhatsApp number on the landing page would have looked so much better as +2349... Instead of the way it was.

General review: 3.5 Stars.
You've got a nice website there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Web Design And Logo Branding Is Now Affordable For You (CHRISTMAS OFFER). / Professional Bloggers Kindly Help / Capthca Word Verification Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.