Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

So If Fgn/gej Can Be 'cowed' By Mend/bh, Then What : - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So If Fgn/gej Can Be 'cowed' By Mend/bh, Then What : (777 Views)

Fani Kayode: I Can’t Be Cowed, Tells Nwc Of Pdp / Destruction Of Atlas Cove Oil Depot In Lagos - By Mend - Pictures / FG Set To Meet Some Conditions Given By Mend Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So If Fgn/gej Can Be 'cowed' By Mend/bh, Then What : by Alldruns: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
Happy Independence to u all.

I want to believe most (if not all) of us undestood d implication of what has just happened tdy as FG decided 2 hav a low-key 51th annversary INSIDE Presidential Villa. I know a few of us may still have mixed feelings here bt at any rate, I looked at dis aspect dat made FG to 'stylishly' stay indoor.

I read abt diff. angles & views to dis:
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771652.0.htm

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771409.0.html

but was strongly convinced dat GEJ is sayin 2 us all 'to your tent, oh Nigerians' as he shies away frm 1 of his sole responsibilities.

Now, my questions or surprises:
1. So, MEND can dictate to sovereign nation how they (MEND) want her 2 mark her day?
2. If FGN/GEJ can run back inside for safety, who then takes care of d lives of average Nigeria?
3. If FGN/GEJ are sincere to themselves wt right motive of cutting down 'unnecessary expenses' can't d same occcasion still be held at Eagle' square atleast to proof they are up to task & in readiness to combat any likey attack?
4. Don't all these reveal further d d high level of FG incompetency of defending d values of dis nation? Is BH & co. more powerful than FGN?
5. What then do we really expect to improve during GEJ admin? Won't it b another 'wasted' no. of years of deception & merry-go-rounding on d same spot?
6. Where do we go frm here?

Fellow country man what is take on dis issue(s)
Re: So If Fgn/gej Can Be 'cowed' By Mend/bh, Then What : by homerac7: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
1. So, MEND can dictate to sovereign nation how they (MEND) want her 2 mark her day?

", it's not MEND. we know those who r behind it, "

2. If FGN/GEJ can run back inside for safety, who then takes care of d lives of average Nigeria?

", let's pray for them(terrorists) to change, "

3. If FGN/GEJ are sincere to themselves wt right motive of cutting down 'unnecessary expenses' can't d same occcasion still be held at Eagle' square atleast to proof they are up to task & in readiness to combat any likey attack?

", we should not let terrorists to define our nation, "

4. Don't all these reveal further d d high level of FG incompetency of defending d values of dis nation? Is BH & co. more powerful than FGN?

sorry, what values r u talkin abt? just an example pls,

5. What then do we really expect to improve during GEJ admin? Won't it b another 'wasted' no. of years of deception & merry-go-rounding on d same spot?

NO!, ds is "Fresh Air". ask Beaf/ Johndoe/ Point B/ Wesley80/ Odunnu/ Musiwa

6. Where do we go frm here?

back to d drawing board,

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: So If Fgn/gej Can Be 'cowed' By Mend/bh, Then What : by Alldruns: 3:51am On Oct 03, 2011
na wa o.

(1) (Reply)

Forensic Audit Report On The 26th April 2011 Delta State Governorship Election / Atiku, Nyako Romance And The 2015 Agenda / Did You Have A Chance To Meet Ojukwu? What Was The Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.