Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials (24740 Views)

Keyamo Sacks 33 Aviation Directors Appointed By Ex-minister, Sirika / Former Aviation Minister Sirika Lands In DSS Custody Over Nigeria Air Launch / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Touxouu(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2023
Una go hear wenn
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Gbenga4ever1411: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2023
He should be jail straight away..no need of interrogation

Land for sale click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxUKaom_lWs

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by havenz(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2023
E go reach all round.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by SLOVFO(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2023
olisaEze:
After watching the interview of the ex-Minister on Arise Tv, that man doesn’t deserve to be invited. He deserves to be bundled away to the Efcc in shackles & chains, not handcuffs!
grin
The man insulted the sensibility of sane Nigerians. His actions reek of impunity... let's see if this administration will hold him accountable for his actions.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by WantsandMore: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2023
nepapole:
E go reach everybody including Tinubu.

Only we, the clean ones are safe. cool
You sure say you clean? If dem investigate your Dustbin & Browser history everywhere soft ?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by ceejayluv(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Don't forget... Buhari was Tinubu's legacy.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Felix6: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2023
Everything garagara. Dss don useless pass vigilante self.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by etiosapeacepe(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2023
All this suspension and sack everywhere nuh dey interest me. Buhari did same witch hunting or whatever you may call this. The matter be say will they be prosecuted ? At the end of it all it will blow over like it never happened.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by greatiyk4u(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2023
This is great

Let's wait for the outcome, we are used to arrest, invite, media trial and nothing more.

Let the end justify the means
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by ajepako(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Good one!

Na this one sweet me pass..

I mean , how can you commission a fake National carrier for your own country less than 48 hours to the end of your tenure?

No be juju be that??

Abeg, let te new EFCC use this one shine him congo! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by broadman20: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2023
KingKO22:
I have a strong feeling that Asiwaju will restructure this country if elected for another 4 years

Asiwaju na God sent

Nawaooo for black man!

What will it take him to restructure the country in two years time?

Him and his group has been disturbing us during PDP government, that' restructure is the way forward.

That's how Jonathan was saying second tenure, second tenure and the fool was kicked out by northerners votes.

Let him do it now abeg, nobody hold his life in his hands.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Song001: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2023
KingKO22:
Minister of humanitarian should be number one on the list

She was feeding primary school pupils during Covid 19 sit at home with billions of Naira daily. How possible ?

That Hajia Zainab has no fear of God at all
God bless you, She should give account of the money allocated for Npower

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by 9jatriot(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2023
I think it was a good thing that the cabal worked against tinubu afterall, now he does not owe them any shit like he told Wike. There has to be a national holiday the day Malaimi is arrested. It would be nice if it a police constable that does the arrest and not even DSS.

That guy too vex me non be small.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by lonelydora: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Better late than never
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by happney65: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2023
I'm not concerned about the others. But you see that sirika? Someone or some set of people must be at the presidency wey they give them liver cos I haven't seen anything like that Nigerian air before in my life.

It was an open corruption case they didn't even try to hide at all. Maybe they thought Nigerians won't know the charade they did or something

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Astra101: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2023
nedekid:

Hope you saw oyemas right of reply, it is really a must watch.
This country, I am sorry may have issues moving forward with such folks as serika in positions. The problem of Nigeria is nothing more than it's leadership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RypkgqNhaXc

My question is, what is oyemas waiting for? Sue that guy to court!
Until that happens I will not believe oyemas's story. Is like the usual Nigerians claims and counter claims.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by WilsonBright935: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2023
nepapole:
E go reach everybody including Pitobi and Atiku .

Only we, the clean ones are safe. cool
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Okwyjesus(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Bigkoko: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Asiwaju of Nigeria is working.......Please more of this. The name of Nigeria has been destroyed internationally as a place where anything goes. These are the men that sabotaged Muhammadu Buhari from within by making sure his anti-corrupt quest is dead on arrival. Bleep these thieves up!

dre11:

https://admin.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/15/efcc-summons-ex-aviation-minister-sirika-questions-nigeria-air-officials/
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Nothing will happen to him....am even surprise he has not paid any northern groups to come protest on his behalf...lol
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Bigkoko: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Malami has to picked up tooo! The ex CJN too! These guys collectively sabotaged ex president Muhammadu Buhari......

I like the way Emefiele was picked up. Let him sing like Canary..then free am. He was more like Dasuki, following instructions to dole out cash at any turn!

Then, the guy....who approved the funding to the terrorist regime in Afghanistan
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Menclothing: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Good to see and ministry must give account
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by pocom35: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Supremos:
Tinubu warning himself into the hearts of Nigerians. That's a good job. Let him investigate all Agencies ministries and parastatals of the immediate past administration, they are all cease pool of corruption.

Again, let him investigate EFCC using ICPC and investigate ICPC using EFCC.

In the last 8years EFCC and ICPC has reduced themselves as Yahoo boys chasing commission
ICPC has barely been active..atleast EFCC performs one of it duties to arrest Gboys..what does ICPC do
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by virginchaser(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2023
How did Buhari got such character in to his government?
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by money121(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2023
*EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials*

Baba wey his hand dey shake dey Tourch everybody

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by AfonjaPriest: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Put a bad wine into a clean bottle, it won't make the wine good. No matter what Tinubu does, he's still as corrupt as his predecessor.
Tinubu has set a standard for others to copy. Now criminals would be aspiring to be president of Nigeria. And no one should be shocked that he has supporters; even the Devil has the largest number of supporters in the world.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by NOwazobia: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Story,

Makes it look as if they are working, and at the end of it all, nothing will come out of it, still the damage remains.

Nonsense and EFCC and Tinubu... 🤤
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Originalsly: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2023
nedekid:

Hope you saw oyemas right of reply, it is really a must watch.
This country, I am sorry may have issues moving forward with such folks as serika in positions. The problem of Nigeria is nothing more than it's leadership.

Let's see if Tinubu will bite .... or just will just be barking like the others before him. He needs to not only bite.... but also chew. I just hope this guy is charged ... allll his assets confiscated... and he somehow tried in some Northern court under Sharia laws and be sentenced to death by stoning.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Cmanforall: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2023

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by EdiskyHarry: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Thanks tinubu, I support you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers / Wike Visits Illegal Oil Refineries, Declares War On Operators / Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.