Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 (18460 Views)

Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 2) - Full Time / Liverpool Vs West Ham today (4 - 0) On 12th August 2018 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 12th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Rubyjade: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
spy24:

Call it whatever you like... Manutd will surprise most of you this season.. especially if they buy that amraabat

A team that used werghost martial one legged Antony and shaw as CB to finish third and got to the fa cup final..

I just dey laugh people wey dey underrate manutd
grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Smartguru1: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please help and subscribe to my YouTube channel..and learn Smart home automation for free

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyeqedZuGrm60-CSExe9iA

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Gist4u: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Governor Sanwo Olu of Lagos State spotted at the Emirates Stadium during the Arsenal Match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuX1FoTICeA
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by BigCowHornn: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

we don't manage against a team like that of Chelsea ... we go collect .

Mac allister isn't playing d.m ....

if he was, we won't be in the race for caicedo.

van dijk(washed up)

kanoute. ( inconsistent)

gomez ( severely inconsistent)

arnold ( poor defensively)

Bros that backline will be the death of us this season ...

You are my enemy even in sports
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by BigCowHornn: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:

We hav been poor last season and previous.. Chelsea has never beat us... now we hav some new attacking players... you think that won't help us?

Now jota is on form
Gakpo is not left behind
Salah is now the king of assist...

Bro... we may concede but we should be able to win chelsea

You and Silentgroper want to be on this
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by BenefitAndEarn7: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good Evening Everyone.

We begin with positive results as the season begins With Unlimited Benefits Of Joy, I’m Here To Personally Share Some Of My Personal Source Sure Odds. It's Actually For Payment After You Win. Because I Also Get The Game From A Source. I've Got Just 2 Sure Odds Which Is A Guaranteed game And It’s Absolutely A Very Sure Odds!

Only Interested And Focused Partners Of This Benefit Can Contact Me On

091 2862 8200
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by mywells: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
This season is going to be a tough season, no team to underate and besides there's no small team,if you did not arrange your team well,any team is gunning for three points both home and away.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Bukola94: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Suspect33:
Arsenal has a better chance of winning the league this season than they did last season. We've solved our problem of squad depth that cost us the league last season. Arsenal are the biggest threat in this seasons EPL and the team to beat.
To God be the Glory. Emirates magic, Arsenal hopeful &faithful fans may God bless you all in abundance and the fans in the whole wide world. Welcome to a new season and happy weekend to you all
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by bhella10: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
chymeze:
Is this the arsenal they say will win premier league? I laugh! They're just playing a load of rubbish. The annoying thing is that even when they play rubbish you still see their players laughing over it. It's in stark contrast to the serious mindedness teams like Man City and Liverpool and co approach games. To win the league, a club needs to be consistent from start to finish. But this arsenal side lacks consistency.
After one match.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
BigCowHornn:

You are my enemy even in sports

😁😁😁😁

long time no see grandpa moses...

what football club do you support??
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by BigCowHornn: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁

long time no see grandpa moses...

what football club do you support??

Chelsea my son and you go collect tomorrow

grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:

We hav been poor last season and previous.. Chelsea has never beat us... now we hav some new attacking players... you think that won't help us?

Now jota is on form
Gakpo is not left behind
Salah is now the king of assist...

Bro... we may concede but we should be able to win chelsea
.. your point is solid though...

but if you saw all of our preseason match excluding the one with Leicester with which we didn't concede ..

darmsdart and whatnots ..

Their players were just strolling into our 18 like it's nothing ...

On a normal day , should we be drawing with a team like that or leading teams like that with a one goal difference...

Yes, our frontline is most lethal of all epl clubs but the backline is just as important as the front...

Now imagine those teams were Chelsea..

Did you see the Bayern Munich pre season match ..
from 3-0 lead to 4-3 defeat ... that's an example...

August 31st is the tw deadline.. one CB and a d.m, we're good to go ..
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Chelsea my son and you go collect tomorrow

grin

😁😁😁😁

tbh...

it's possible because I don't trust our defence .. but you shouldn't put too much hope on your attackers too ...
They're fvcking weak ....
Nicholas Jackson is the only real threat...

nkunku is out and sterling ain't shiit...

So if you guys win that match, it's all down to luck...
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by BigCowHornn: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁

tbh...

it's possible because I don't trust our defence .. but you shouldn't put too much hope on your attackers too ...
They're fvcking weak ....
Nicholas Jackson is the only real threat...

nkunku is out and sterling ain't shiit...

So if you guys win that match, it's all down to luck...

The truth is this is the start of the season. We don't really know how these new players will play.

Let's just be patient shall we.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
BigCowHornn:

The truth is this is the start of the season. We don't really know how these new players will play.

Let's just be patient shall we.

Alright then ...
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by BigDawsNet: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
.. your point is solid though...

but if you saw all of our preseason match excluding the one with Leicester with which we didn't concede ..

darmsdart and whatnots ..

Their players were just strolling into our 18 like it's nothing ...

On a normal day , should we be drawing with a team like that or leading teams like that with a one goal difference...

Yes, our frontline is most lethal of all epl clubs but the backline is just as important as the front...

Now imagine those teams were Chelsea..

Did you see the Bayern Munich pre season match ..
from 3-0 lead to 4-3 defeat ... that's an example...

August 31st is the tw deadline.. one CB and a d.m, we're good to go ..

Yea it's obvious we hav lot of issue with our backline... but I believe if we sign a Defensive midfielder.. we may be able to reduce the goals...

My Transfer Predictions

We definitely going to sign a Defensive Midfielder.. with the departure of Hendo and Fab... signing a DM is now a priority..

We are going to sign a Center defender only if we manage to let Philips go.. if he doesn't go then.. we ain't sigining any CB
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by Luckysbab: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
quickly:
Arteta and his stubbornness with Havertz. He added nothing to the game.

Just running up and down like a headless chicken

I have a feeling that the real truth behind acquiring Havertz will surface. I just can't figure out what the plan is with him.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023 by simfrost90210: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

That draw offends me deeply... I expect a winner tomorrow abeg.

I am tipping Liverpool of course. grin

And it was a draw soup of course!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 21 January 2023 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 1) oN 13th December 2014 / Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.