Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,394 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema (311 Views)

Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / Breaking News: FG Suspends National Carrier, Nigeria Air Indefinitely / Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by Fr33born(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tg8eUiHUtU

Speaking on the ARISEtv Morning Show, the Chairman of Airpeace, Mr. Allen Onyema said National carrier is a moribund idea worldwide and Countries today opt for flag carriers instead.
According to the Chairman, those who are into it are running out of it and Nigeria should be progressing as well. He said the national carrier will inevitably fail. The government should strengthen the ease of doing business, and airlines will blossom.

He also describe as false some of the claims made about it's operation by the immediate past aviation minister during his interview.

ARISEtv
Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by iammo(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2023
Airlines are not viable or feasible business a struggling national without tourism should invest in

1 Like

Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by Viscuz: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is just a criminal

1 Like

Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by iammo(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Viscuz:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is just a criminal

What's his crime?!

Stealing Obi supporters Common sense

Or

Stealing Obi supporters Manhood

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by OfoIgbo: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2023
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tg8eUiHUtU

Speaking on the ARISEtv Morning Show, the Chairman of Airpeace, Mr. Allen Onyema said National carrier is a moribund idea worldwide and Countries today opt for flag carriers instead.
According to the Chairman, those who are into it are running out of it and Nigeria should be progressing as well. He said the national carrier will inevitably fail. The government should strengthen the ease of doing business, and airlines will blossom.

He also describe as false some of the claims made about it's operation by the immediate past aviation minister during his interview.

ARISEtv

I am waiting for Reno Mockery to come calling him IPOB.

When brilliant Igbo people talk, some of these yahoo-yahoo analysts should shut up.

Oby Ezekwesili spoke against the national carrier and Reno Omokri tribally attacked her for being from the southeast. Onyema is now speaking against it.
Meanwhile, the Igbo chairman of the Aviation committee in the national assembly has raised dust that the whole Air Nigeria brouhaha is a huge national fraud.

Make I siddon look.

Anyway, I hope Tinubu listens to these Igbo people the way he has been adopting Peter Obi's policies. In the short whille that Tinubu will illegally occupy the presidential seat, I hope he doesn't get dragged into this disaster by his Fulani allies led by former minister Hadi Sirika.
Legendhero what do you think my friend? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by Viscuz: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

What's his crime?!

Stealing Obi supporters Common sense

Or

Stealing Obi supporters Manhood

Supplying cocaine to Yoruba ronu animals
Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by Viscuz: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

But we know the cocaine and MkpuruNmiri addicts

You are correct

Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by Chinjo2: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2023
We all know the project was a cash cow used to siphon public funds
Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
As huge as this Nigeria Air heist is, it's still not by any means the largest heist that took place during the last administration. Tinubu needs money to run this country right now, he knows what to do if he's serious
Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by MXrep: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I am waiting for Reno Mockery to come calling him IPOB.

When brilliant Igbo people talk, some of these yahoo-yahoo analysts should shut up.

Oby Ezekwesili spoke against the national carrier and Reno Omokri tribally attacked her for being from the southeast. Onyema is now speaking against it.
Meanwhile, the Igbo chairman of the Aviation committee in the national assembly has raised dust that the whole Air Nigeria brouhaha is a huge national fraud.

Make I siddon look.

Anyway, I hope Tinubu listens to these Igbo people the way he has been adopting Peter Obi's policies. In the short whille that Tinubu will illegally occupy the presidential seat, I hope he doesn't get dragged into this disaster by his Fulani allies led by former minister Hadi Sirika.
Legendhero what do you think my friend? grin grin
Most hopeless people derived satisfaction in praising clueless government and insulting Igbos. That's the number one sign of low achievers
Re: The Concept Of A National Carrier Is Outdated And Will Inevitably Fail -onyema by MXrep: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Nigerians are clueless, they refuse to appoint Igbos, the empty brain they appointed ruins everything, Igbo businesses take over that sector.

(1) (Reply)

NMDPRA Grants Licenses To New Oil Marketers, Breaking Monopoly Of NNPC. / Every Terrorist In Our Land Should Be Dismantle Immediately / ONDO: Community In Panic As Mad Man Strangles WAEC Student While Others Run For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.