Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate (1300 Views)

46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 / How Senators Extorted Mdas During Oversight Visit — Sen Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Here is your result

2 Likes

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2023
Good
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2023
Anambra voted Yari
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Only Ebonyi gave all block votes to Akpabio
The other SE states divided it on Yari and Akpabio

At least we know which state is supporting the ruling party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by duro4chang(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2023
We know say any one Obi supports go fail

1 Like

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2023
I need to know the source you got this list from to know what to say.

3 Likes

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by iammo(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2023
South East and there open betrayer

5 Likes

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2023
Lies, lies, lies.

Op this your thread is very harmful and deceitful.

All fifteen SE Senators and their counterparts in Delta and Rivers voted Akpabio.

No yari rubbish whatsoever.
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by GeneralPula: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2023
Is this confirmed?
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by tolue42(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2023
In the whole of south west, only Jimoh Ibrahim voted for Yari. Jimoh na snake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Lies, lies, lies.

All fifteen SE Senators and their counterparts in Delta and Rivers voted Akpabio.

counter with proof
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by famology(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2023
Wow! Kudos to South West.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by donphilopus: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2023
I doubt if this is true. Wamakko and Tambuwal both voted Yari? This couldn't have happened.
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2023
North West surprisingly voted Yari very much

Despite knowing Muslim already head president and Vice President
Still want a Muslim as senate president
Despite power leaving north west as president in Buhari just last month

Interesting

3 Likes

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Adexgentle005(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2023
If this is real,then southerners and north central together can defeat the core north in any election.

1 Like

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Lies, lies, lies.

so orji uzor voted akpabio but went on to console yari without going to celebrate with Akpabio team as they were celebrating victory?
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by tolue42(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:

Interesting

Imagine that, I just love how south west and south south are heading to thesame direction in politics, with north central always supporting south, north west do not posses that strong influence or power again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
tolue42:

Imagine that, I just love how south west and south south are heading to thesame direction in politics, with north central always supporting south, north west do not have that strong power again
surprisingly north west gave Tinubu highest vote in presidential election, followed by south west.

But I agree with u, north central helped akpabio clinch this.

North west really played religious card in yari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by yemmight(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2023
The one I like the most is the Ireti of LP that voted representing FCT.

3 Likes

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by tolue42(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
surprisingly north west gave Tinubu highest vote in presidential election, followed by south west.

But I agree with u, north central helped akpabio clinch this.

North west really played religious card in yari

It's bigotry for north west wanting a Muslim as SP again..seems like most of them share El rufai sentiment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by BadMaster: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2023
OP, what is your source?
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by tolue42(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2023
yemmight:
The one I like the most is the Ireti of LP that voted representing FCT.

She's a Yoruba woman naaa, and her husband was Abiola's vice president. So Tinubus mandate is Abiola's mandate to them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by tinsel: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
so orji uzor voted akpabio but went on to console yari without going to celebrate with Akpabio team as they were celebrating victory?
Do you have an eye problem?

1 Like

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
tinsel:

I return the question to you
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
tolue42:

It's bigotry for north west wanting a Muslim as SP again..seems like most of them share El rufai sentiment..
i foresee they’ll want to go for president again after Tinubu finishes his tenure, instead of allowing it go for north east or north central that hasn’t produced president.

But to each his own

1 Like

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by justified007: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:

Interesting

Yari is from NW so ordinarily his people will support him as much as possible

1 Like

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by tinsel: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
I return the question to you
You said Orji voted Akpabio hence the question.
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2023
tinsel:

he said all south east voted Akpabio and I’m showing him orji in south east voted yari. He denies it. So I tell him how can orji vote akpabio but fails to celebrate with akpabio instead goes to be with yari in his trying time

Do U think yari will welcome him if he voted Akpabio but coming to his house to mock him?
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by olasaad(f): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:

Interesting

But they are better than the southeast senators. I can't imagine senators from the east will leave Akpabio and voted for a Muslim from the North.

3 Likes

Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Ebubu2: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
justified007:

Yari is from NW so ordinarily his people will support him as much as possible
even senators who are APc and from north west are voting yari

I thought you should be loyal party man and follow party directives
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by Flets: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2023
False, No source ...... anybody can put this spreadsheet together. It was not an open ballot election
Re: How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate by justified007: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
even senators who are APc and from north west are voting yari

I thought you should be loyal party man and follow party directives

That is the beauty of democracy. Aliyu Wammako is one of the strongest Tinubu ally in the North but he did not only voted Yari but also ensured the other APC senator from his state disobeyed the president and the party .

(1) (2)

Check This Luxury House Penthouse In Kolapo Ishola GRA Ibadan / Captivity & State Capture:The Current Corrupt Organization Structure Of Nigeria / The Butchery In Gaza, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.