Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

2023/24 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2023/24 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures (28212 Views)

Premier League Opening Day Fixtures 'leaked' - Know Your Fave's Gw1 Fate / Full List Of Premier League Opening Day Fixtures 'leaked' Ahead Of Official Anno / PL Match Day Fixtures And Time Of Kick Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2023/24 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures by ciencee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
LZAA:

Again i will say it
No Nigerian started supporting chelsea before 2005
There is a reason man city with all their success don't have enough fans here
Even Nigerians in london were supporting arsenal

When did you think Celestine Babayaro replaced Graeme Le Saux from Chelsea first 11 and George Weah came to Chelsea from AC Milan.
And you think no Nigeria were supporting Chelsea then? I have a friend that supports Chelsea from the late 90's, that even when we(United) won the treble in 99, he told me that they and not Arsenal would be the next team from England that would win the treble because of the squad they had and were building then.
Re: 2023/24 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures by LZAA: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
ciencee:

When did you think Celestine Babayaro replaced Graeme Le Saux from Chelsea first 11 and George Weah came to Chelsea from AC Milan.
And you think no Nigeria were supporting Chelsea then? I have a friend that supports Chelsea from the late 90's, that even when we(United) won the treble in 99, he told me that they and not Arsenal would be the next team from England that would win the treble because of the squad they had and were building then.
Smh
Re: 2023/24 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures by bewla(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
jelinco1982:
Welcome back EPL the best league in the world.
Sush

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Childhood Picture Of Desire Oparanozie As A Footballer / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Grayson-Onyeka Stephen Keshi: Keshi Jr & Girlfriend Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.