Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead (79475 Views)

Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Sad!! Country Star Don Williams Is Dead; Aged 78 / Country Star Don Williams Dead At 78 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by caye(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Did he take the COVID 19 vaccine?
I'm worried.

-Sammy Okposo ( died in his sleep)
- Now Don Brymo
- Jamie Foxx ( rumoured to be paralysed and blind)
- Manu Kibango ( died after taking the COVID vaccine)
-a basketballer who had heart attack suddenly, and refused to talk about the likely cause, when asked by reporters

This is suspicious.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Cantonese: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Don Brymo. What a very sad loss. I will always remember his movie titled Bet9ja. He interpreted that role so well. Ahhhhhhhhh. A very accomplished actor and a great person.

May God comfort his family.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Chochovini: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
. So this is the rubbish you have to post for a dead man?

May your life be filled with Tinubulous calamities and your death quicker than his. Wasted sperm called human! Ewu Gambia.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Chochovini: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
money121:
We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return
. I belong to God Almighty and I strongly believe in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ not that your allah of an entity.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Chochovini: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
What‘s all these deaths in nollywood by the way? Seem like, if you wanna die in time, all you need do is join nollywood or so I thought.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Sniper101(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
"Varlar Morghulis".

Now his Watch is ended.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by izubext007: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
R.I.P igwe
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by money121(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Chochovini:
. I belong to God Almighty and I strongly believe in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ not that your allah of an entity.
Motigbo grin grin
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by MartinsD12(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
tonywonder:
One of the prominent actors in the Nigerian movie industry, Mr Brymo Uchegbu, otherwise known as Don Brymo, is dead.

This demise was confirmed by one of his colleagues, Mr Mayor Ofoegbu, who is also a well-known movie director in Nollywood.

According to the information gathered, the actor, who prominently plays the role of an Igwe (king) in movies, passed on in his sleep last night.

Mr Ofoegbu, who posted a quote, “Plan for tomorrow but live for today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed,” accompanied this with a condolence message.

“I wrote those lines on my WhatsApp status yesterday evening. My man, my 5 & 6, Don Brymo Uchegbu, passed in his sleep.

“I received the shocking news this morning and had to verify from his family. Chai! Don Brymo my manchi. It’s had to say goodbye. Nnukwu nwa na Enugu ukwu,” he posted.

Don Brymo, who hails from Anambra State, was born in 1966, but officially joined in the film industry in 2000, and has acted in several flicks.

Source: Business Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/06/15/nollywood-actor-don-brymo-dies-at-56/%3famp=1
Might be health related issues, maybe high BP, damn it , I can't believe this , I so much love this man acting so real even the way he speaks Igbo language fluently, this life no balance at all , one minute you are balling, the other minute you are no more just like movie
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by wink2015(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
My condolence to his immediate family members.

May his soul rest in peace.

There are too many deaths news coming from Nollywood.

The male actors are dying too fast even before their time.

May we never die before our time.

In Jesus Mighty Name, I pray

Amen !
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by pacificom: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Very surprising death. May his soul rest in peace. For anyone hypertensive, please always check your BP regularly, take your prescribed drugs frequently, work on your weight and avoid late night food and alcohol. See Doctor immediately if you are have any strange feeling. God will save us all.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Teeklef(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Isn't this the man who was dancing happily in a video some days ago ? Life is indeed fleeting. R.I.P sir
I think the one dancing is Harry B
NB: you are right o. I stumbled on a video of both(Harry B and Don) dancing together.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by finallybusy: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nairaland should balance these deaths with good news from time to time. Good things also happen in Nollywood. Haba, don’t give people here depression in order to make money.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by sylve11: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Journey well, Don Brymo. sad cool
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by kelspinall(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
R.I.P
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by ultimateprof: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
I'm beginning to fear Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Pacyrus(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wetin dey happen sef
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Expensiveboo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
vastolord4:

You might mourn your own any time! Don't be an empty head on a public forum you goat
You need to plant your brain to harvest sense next year.. Anu mpama
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by dontbothermuch: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
I just watched his movie with mr Ibu ( Cletus) yesterday
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Halo22: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
One of the shockest news of the year...... May his soul continue to rest.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by BigBen23(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.
One of the greatest Nollywood actors that time.
Rest in peace.

How?
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by legitnow1: 2:09am On Jun 16, 2023
caye:
Did he take the COVID 19 vaccine?
I'm worried.

-Sammy Okposo ( died in his sleep)
- Now Don Brymo
- Jamie Foxx ( rumoured to be paralysed and blind)
- Manu Kibango ( died after taking the COVID vaccine)
-a basketballer who had heart attack suddenly, and refused to talk about the likely cause, when asked by reporters

This is suspicious.

JAMIE FOXX SLEEP WITH HIM FRIEND WIFE.

MANY WHITE PEOPLE WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THE BETRAYAL.

THE HUSBAND BELONG TO CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY, GET IT? CULTIST!

THEY HAVE HIT BACK AT HIM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.