Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 (61097 Views)

Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by MrOwonikoko: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Wow!!

I dey see am back then for Akoka

He's extremely tall

May his soul RIP

Until his death, that's where he lives. Precisely, adjacent my house. So sad!
I even attends to his mum at my hospital. sad cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Truthshscrazy: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamtheTruth1:
Pardon me . I come in peace but please what is the good thing in dying and leaving kids behind please? You go follow train them?
Pardon me nor be fight or vawulence grin grin grin o . I come in peace grin
For propagation na.
Wanted to chip in that if sb die and no children, even the english language nor dey mercy for am o.
You see terms like Mr X became Extinct.
No kids, sb has technically gone into Extinction. . grin

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
So many bad news during this Tinubu's era shocked
so na Tinubu they do them, even if some people farted or their wives are childless it is till, President Tinubu they doing them. So, Tinubu don't become God we they control our affairs whether live or dead. Haba! children of hate let's do am softly. Everybody thy own BABA GOD that debt that must pay one day.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by ImperialYoruba: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Sprints3: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hollywood should have featured him in a movie but the west no care. The man facial appearnce was so funny. RIP bro. So sad.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Nwaotu10(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rip Dogo
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Obakoolex(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
4khoodbaby:
ur watch go end too fool
As if yours no go end idiot
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by KingOfTheDamned: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
squash47:
Rip long man. I hope you have children to continue your long legacy.

To continue his Longacy? grin

1 Like

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by stormborn28(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Aforxzy:
RIP to Afeez. May God comfort his family and loved ones.
because he no get money like Akin and Pawpaw, girls no let am bang pvssy. He no get children
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by JONSYN7154: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
RIP to Nigerian Goliath

1 Like

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Akebe83: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided He should have utilised his height more to his advantage....all the same he's done his bit and his watch has ended. Rip to him.

I pity the grave diggers tho🤔

What do u mean by dat. time 4 everything in Life....
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by TinubuSlave(f): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
olab059:

I didn't see any picture of him and Linda Ikeji...where did you see that?
https://www.nairaland.com/4170663/linda-ikeji-bakare-mubarak-agoro
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by drdeath: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
RIP to him.

Better healthcare systems will give people a chance at life
We need better health system in Nigeria, as far as citizens are paying their taxes it must be free but today in this country if ur haves- not I pit u , u will not be attending to in our public hospitals and many died of avoidable deaths because of lack of money. Therefore, our new administrations be it federal, state or local government's should do needful by reorganized our public health system, according to late sage 'pa Awolowo' who once said: A health nation is a wealth nation. Make Nigeria great again!
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Earnmoreprofit(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Chaiii this man to lo
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by aAK1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
squash47:
Rip long man. I hope you have children to continue your long legacy.
I hope not
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by tianshie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Man slash woman, he possessed both the male and female hormones. RIP to the Iroko of Nigeria and may God grant his family the heart to bear the loss.

Every human being possesses estrogen and testosterone. It's the percentage that counts.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by HussenAdul: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
This man reminds me of the wrestler (Great Khali)
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
That's so sad. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Tayorshd87: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

The same Jew man Christ that couldn't save himself?

My brother abi óò 😂

1 Like

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by mizmia: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=BigBlackPreek post=123810377]Eyahhh

He died without a kid

R. I. P[/quote/
Oga he has a daughter oh. They were my landlord at community street, Akoka.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by iHateFraudsters: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tayorshd87:

My brother abi óò 😂

I just tire o grin
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Sleekfingers: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Back in the day, we used to hang out somewhere in Ojuelegba

Rest on
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Midex88(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Man had an uncommon hormonal disorder called Acromegaly which develops when the pituitary gland produces too much growth hormone during adulthood. This causes growth hormone and makes the bones increase in size. In childhood, this leads to increased height and is called gigantism.

Acromegaly can lead to serious — sometimes even life-threatening — health problems. But treatment can reduce the risk of complications.

A common sign of acromegaly is enlarged hands and feet. For example, victims might not be able to put on rings on fingers or wear normal size shoes because hands and legs will be progressively large.

RIP TO HIM.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by simply22: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by purples25(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
R.I.P man. I'm sure with the kind of world we live in, where people discriminate others for the tiniest reason, you were also suffering the social effects of your condition. It might have been hard to find a true love, or a true friend, or even true acceptance from society, if that even exists. Now you are somewhere else, wherever it is, you don't have to deal with the world and the pettiness of other human beings. I hope you have true peace, love and rest now.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by worksmart(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rest in perfect peace Sir!
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by CartelKenneth: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
midehi2:

Awww, so he did not marry? shocked

Who Wan Marry am like that
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by CartelKenneth: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided He should have utilised his height more to his advantage....all the same he's done his bit and his watch has ended. Rip to him.

I pity the grave diggers tho🤔

I love seeing Game of Thrones fans😊

1 Like

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by CartelKenneth: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
KingDash09:
Very Handsome man

😂😂😂😂
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by CartelKenneth: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Pardon me nor be fight or vawulence grin grin grin o . I come in peace grin
For propagation na.
Wanted to chip in that if sb die and no children, even the english language nor dey mercy for am o.
You see terms like Mr X became Extinct.
No kids, sb has technically gone into Extinction. . grin

everybody will go into extinction one day it’s not news
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by finallybusy: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Well, at least he enjoyed life. Better than dying from cancer as a baby or snuffed in a senseless war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.