Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ (13247 Views)

Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / NDLEA Declares DCP Abba Kyari Wanted Over Illicit Drug Trafficking / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by ojex004: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Na ipob/ellu p / Igbo people cause am
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by Jking20(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2023
Mabizeka:
I de tell you.

Lolz
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by 9jaRealist: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
we did not mention any tribe
It is guilty conscious that is disturbing you

The following is just off a single page on the thread…

mcmurphy132:
Igbo people will not be happy to this news
Rostikol:
Hope this marks the beginning of the end of Igbo drug trafficking, which ruins the lives of people all over the world, and gives Nigeria and Africa a terrible reputation for criminality.
PDPdestroyer:
Chai! I wish I had listened ooo, my brothers warned me Tinubu is vindictive and would target Igbos, I never listened and voted for him. Now, see the result angry
Tinubu is anti-Igbo with this MoU 😢

FYI, I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba, but just don’t want to get contaminated with CRUDE PRIMITIVE TRIBALISM…
Nonetheless, it a succinct self-commentary on your own primordial mindset to think that people should only care about their own. SMH
>
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by Peacemaker5128: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2023
9jaRealist:

The following is just off a single page on the thread…

FYI, I am neither Ibo nor Yoruba, but just don’t want to get contaminated with CRUDE PRIMITIVE TRIBALISM…
Nonetheless, it a succinct self-commentary on your own primordial mindset to think that people should only care about their own. SMH
>
are they telling lies?
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by BabaRamota1980: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
If they block drug trade to India, how will my brothers build mansions in Lekki and Anambra? cool

This is bad business

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by Roger3D(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
kollinz1234:
yes, under the mentorship of Mr president grin cheesy
You go collect wotowoto be dat. Indian style

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by kollinz1234(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Roger3D:
You go collect wotowoto be dat. Indian style
Mr president will protect me. I am doing his work
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by obyno82: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
where is your evidence?

You want to start playing ostrich abi? Swear that you don't know about this.
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by Peacemaker5128: 6:45am On Jun 17, 2023
obyno82:

You want to start playing ostrich abi? Swear that you don't know about this.
not Ostrich but penguin2
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by Mercury12(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

They are talking about the international trafficking of hard core drugs, you are showing us a picture of a girl locally arrested for weed and codeine. Just hide your drug trafficking face in shame.

Wahala 😂
Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by Mercury12(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
If they block drug trade to India, how will my brothers build mansions in Lekki and Anambra? cool

This is bad business
all "we" Igbos are saying is that India must be "develop" by force 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ by BabaRamota1980: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Mercury12:
all "we" Igbos are saying is that India must be "develop" by force 😂

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo / Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) / Ex-presidential Candidate, Pere Ajuwa, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.