Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Please Help Me What Do I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me What Do I Do (640 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me What Do I Do by louistearer(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
I am a vivid fan of nairaland and will want your help. I'm a man in my early thirties married with two kids. Now the Genesis of my issue was when I was cheated on my wife, before the birth of my first child. I apologized and thought it were cool but she has never failed to remind of it whenever we gat issues. She disrespects me now and even invite her male best friend over to our matrimonial home. And when I told her to stop inviting the man over she refused and threatened me that I wouldn't do anything that she will invite him. She went on and on telling me that our marriage was a marriage of pretence and it will continue that way because of the kids. If not for the kids she wld hv left me. She has no respect, trust for me. She told me so many things hurtful things. Guys is it right to leave the ouse for her and move out or infact am lost.... Please what can I do
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
wahala
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by garriAndsugar: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
You made mistake by apologising for cheating
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by GboyegaD(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
I don't encourage involving 3rd party into relationships however, since you value your home, why not involve both parents? If you do that and she insists, for your sanity, biko seek separation in the least.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by talented321: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pls i want to know something na you get the house or she? If na you get d house or apartment you are a simp big one and know that your marriage remain 2% or i can say don end, she sef don even open her mouth tell u. Oga find your level divorce no dey kill person

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Sharonstone7719: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
God I love these types of posts. You reap what you sow, dickhead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by ahnie: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Here for the comments as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by louistearer(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bro the women usual style of going tru hubby fones that was how she found out
garriAndsugar:
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by louistearer(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Thanks for this but don't think it's necessary I don't want our parents involved even though she told her mum abt it
GboyegaD:
I don't encourage involving 3rd party into relationships however, since you value your home, why not involve both parents? If you do that and she insists, for your sanity, biko seek separation in the least.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by louistearer(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pussyhole
Sharonstone7719:
God I love these types of posts. You reap what you sow, dickhead.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by SHINJA: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Be like say na she pay Ur dowry ooo

Too many weak men...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
You are getting the fruit of your cheating yet complaining, if she was the one that cheated you will do worse than what she's doing to you, so get used to it or leave.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Justkatty(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
The male bestie sef wetin come be e problem??
As it is now, I think your marriage is now an open one except both of you are ready to listen to each other.

You have no business with marriage if you know you aren't ready to be committed to one.
May God restore your marriage.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by talented321: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
No mind the simp
SHINJA:
Be like say na she pay Ur dowry ooo

Too many weak men...

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by BATified2023: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
louistearer:
I am a vivid fan of nairaland and will want your help. I'm a man in my early thirties married with two kids. Now the Genesis of my issue was when I was cheated on my wife, before the birth of my first child. I apologized and thought it were cool but she has never failed to remind of it whenever we gat issues. She disrespects me now and even invite her male best friend over to our matrimonial home. And when I told her to stop inviting the man over she refused and threatened me that I wouldn't do anything that she will invite him. She went on and on telling me that our marriage was a marriage of pretence and it will continue that way because of the kids. If not for the kids she wld hv left me. She has no respect, trust for me. She told me so many things hurtful things. Guys is it right to leave the ouse for her and move out or infact am lost.... Please what can I do
i am sure u people aren’t in Nigeria right?

If u happen to b in Nigeria n all these is happening then u dey craze

Just wait for when she will kill u, u people turn to sissy all in d name of forming woke n gentleman

She don see say na better mumu u b na y, so if u come give girl belle she self go marry another man for inside your house?

Your wife dey invite man enter ur house n u still dey form gentleman

As in, who raised all these mumu men self

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by BATified2023: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I even forgot to ask how she got to know op cheated

Maybe all those men who will kneel down n start saying wetin dem no suppose say
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Sharonstone7719: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
louistearer:
Pussyhole

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa you are a loser. Your wife revenge game is on point and I’m proud of her.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by GoldSantana: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
If you must cheat you have to be very smart about it. Wifey sef fit don cheat on you with the bestie. Why don't you talk to the bestie; tell him to stop visiting your home.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
What was the nature of your cheating (sexual or emotional affair, or both)? In either case, you not only broke her trust with your actions but you disrespected your marital vows. I don't condone her keeping a male best friend or inviting him to your home but don't try to make yourself look like the victim when all of these stated with your infidelity and perhaps you still have female friends yourself. It seems Nigerian relationships and marriages aren't complete without friends of the opposite sex, but most of you actually can't take what you dish.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Duchessree(f): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Your wife hasn't forgiven you for cheating on her, if it possible you guys should see a professional marriage counselor who can help your marriage.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Lol the guts though, so if he had not apologised her attitude wouldn't have changed?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by garriAndsugar: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Lol the guts though, so if he had not apologised her attitude wouldn't have changed?
As a man when you cheat you have to do it with confidence..
Instead of begging he should have replied her, And So?, Mtcheww
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

As a man when you cheat you have to do it with confidence..
Instead of begging he should have replied her, And So?, Mtcheww

The problem with you guys is your audacity, which ends here,

If you are a product of a side chick I understand your guts,

If your father behaved that way to your mother, I understand your need for everyone to have a dysfunctional family like yours

If it is none of the above, and you simply want to prove to your fellow dregs here that you are not a simp, but a man with half balls because your life offline is nothing of worth, then by all means have at it, after all the Internet is simply THE INTERNET, it is not real life.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
While I agree with others that you are reaping the consequences of your adultery, it is advisable for your wife to move on from the marriage than 'revenge' or become like you.

If she is not sleeping with the best friend, she is expending a lot of emotional energy to maintain the facade and dream up things to 'pepper' you.

That energy is better channelled towards becoming something for her self and taking care of her kids.

You cannot at this stage claim you don't want 3rd party interference if you still want the marriage to work.

The respect and trust you want now has to be rigorously earned as you have broken same before.

Engage her parents, apologise to them for breaking their trust in you and let them help you engage your wife for resolution which would be best done in your absence.

Her parents, not yours: you want true resolution and not 'bullying her into shaping up'.

In addition to her parents, you can also explore marriage therapists and counsellors.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by garriAndsugar: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

The problem with you guys here is your audacity, which ends here,

If you are a product of a side chick I understand your guts,

If your father behaved that way to your mother, I understand your need for everyone to have a dysfunctional family like yours

If it is none of the above, and you simply want to prove to your fellow dregs here that you are not a simp, but a man with half balls because your life offline is nothing of worth, then by all means have at it, after all the Internet is simply THE INTERNET, it is not real life.
I still stand with what Im saying.. No man should apologise for cheating. If e pain you too much you fit break your phone screen
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by VTJN(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I still stand with what Im saying.. No man should apologise for cheating. If e pain you too much you fit break your phone screen
You talk too much. Keep your opinion to your pocket.

Op please ignore this person like plague. He's likely in his teens

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by VTJN(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
louistearer:
Thanks for this but don't think it's necessary I don't want our parents involved even though she told her mum abt it
at this point, you have no choice than to invite a third party. Not necessarily her/your parents. Perhaps someone trustworthy, someone she respect alot.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by louistearer(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Thank you for this I appreciate you. Thanks
bukatyne:
While I agree with others that you are reaping the consequences of your adultery, it is advisable for your wife to move on from the marriage than 'revenge' or become like you.

If she is not sleeping with the best friend, she is expending a lot of emotional energy to maintain the facade and dream up things to 'pepper' you.

That energy is better channelled towards becoming something for her self and taking care of her kids.

You cannot at this stage claim you don't want 3rd party interference if you still want the marriage to work.

The respect and trust you want now has to be rigorously earned as you have broken same before.

Engage her parents, apologise to them for breaking their trust in you and let them help you engage your wife for resolution which would be best done in your absence.

Her parents, not yours: you want true resolution and not 'bullying her into shaping up'.

In addition to her parents, you can also explore marriage therapists and counsellors.
Re: Please Help Me What Do I Do by austine4real(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
The marriage is dead

Kindly leave for your mental health sake

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Do It / Senate To Debate Ex-gov’s Marriage To Minor / What Gives You More Concern:family Or Job ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.