Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal (341 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by fortunez1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Happy boyz are my children and I have forgiven them for everything they did to me.
I just concluded with my agent that got them visa and ticket when they were traveling last year.
And he has gotten return ticket for them to travel back to Nigeria next tomorrow which is 15 June 2023.
As soon as the come back, I will continue there Scholarship in Nigeria universities, Benin republic university, Mauritius university, Ghana university, but No more Europe universities.
They are my children and I love them.
Below are there flight tickets
Agent phone number 07035734759

Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by iammo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na wa... This man already explained that forex hike made his philanthropist scholarship difficult and offered his beneficiary private schools in Nigeria

Happy Boyz still went ahead to embarrass him
Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:
Na wa... This man already explained that forex hike made his philanthropist scholarship difficult and offered his beneficiary private schools in Nigeria

The man really has a good heart. Very few humans can do such
Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by jlinkd78(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is what Jesus Christ could have done
Daddy OPM well done

1 Like

Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by iammo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

One day the boys would look back and see how immature they acted

1 Like

Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by jogojogo: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Thank you Sir
Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by fortunez1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
iammo:

ingrates they are
Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by fortunez1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

to show that he is doing all this philanthropy from the heart.
Re: OPM Forgives The Happy Boyz After Betrayal by rainydreamzz: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i am fine baby
And u?

Don't tell me you sleep with your mother you stinky animal 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Jews Shout "Death To Christians’ In Another Clash Of Violence (video&pi / Is This Why Christians Will Never Worship Together Till Eternity? / Ministers Leadership Retreat 2023 (MLR'23)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.