Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor (34845 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by DeadCountry: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
TinubuSlave:
tell me one good reason why Kanu should be freed?
A man that is a danger and threat to the peace and security of the nation
Tinubu the drug sniffer and dealer is the danger facing your zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by kokorokoman: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
sreamsense:
This is election tribunal period, the family don't want the lawyers to make more money, they should be sleeping with kanu because of how much? I am sure this is just a Twitter sack and not for real. Let Mike Ozekohme makes more money from LP/PDP because tribunal sitting will soon end
grin grin grin werey

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Julius223pounds(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
A Tricycle for sale with a one-year guarantee.
Price: 800k still negotiable.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Newsday: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Watch Obi Cubana and Wife Celebrate 15yrs Wedding Anniversary in Grand Style

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4yFyEZv1_Y
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Dpaulie(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
confusion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by ugodson(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
She keeps hiding her phone from me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by HayB100(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
When I hear people say one Nigeria I go just laugh

Imagine say Nnamdi Kanu from other tribe

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Let us have our country we’re tired of this shit.hole

One day ehnn that freedom will come to pass
Wait oh, una even dey confused, nah you and your people still dey agitate say make Obi rule Nigeria, the same shit hole, nah you still dey say you wan separate again? Shey were niyin ni? Una even dey confuse God, which prayer him wan listen to bayii? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Tareq1105: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mike Ezekhome has always been a noise maker.

Since Atiku petition started, have you seen Ezekhome lead one day to represent the lead counsel?

Only noise pollution, then he would now stand behind the lead counsel to address pressmen outside the Court.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by AbuAeesha: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Edoreborn:
That Ozekhome get conscience at all?
conscience too much sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/MaziKanuntaKanu/status/1669328393240817667?t=p3X9ZnMb-pOIgpdOXvaGmw&s=19

Nlfpmod Mynd44
it appears this guy is about to rot in jail. He has sacked all the best lawyers he has

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Bovis(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

He’s a terrorist and many lives were lost due to his actions and inciting violence online (radio Biafra)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Rayjnr: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

As them take release kabiru sokoto and abba kyari abi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Praktikals1000: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I do NOT see Tinubu releasing Nnamdi Kanu anytime soon.🙂

It's too much of a Risk for the current APC govt. 😒

He is the ONLY outsider that Knows the Full Secrets of how PMB Died in Aso Rock
and how Jubrin from Sudan was foisted on Nigerians by the Cabals! 😕 sad
You people know how to believe foolish things, sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by NOHOLDSBAR: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
angry
After dem don chop their money finish.
IPOB terrorist family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Bovis(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Ask Google what are his offences

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Zico5(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by BreconHills(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
sharpsecret:
that is why I don't see tinunu as a man ready to lead if he would take the mere words of nuhu ribadu seriously...a country where the president is above the judiciary.,.if buhari cannot obey court orders to free MNK why can't tinubu... Nigeria cannot be good cos Nigeria is lawless,and a gathering without law is destined for disaster

The moment NK renounces violent invective and agitation, he will be released. There is one guy still cooling his heels in a SA jail over threats to Nigeria.

If he wants to maintain the right to violence and invective filled agitation. He will be there for another 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by limeta(f): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
sharpsecret:
that is why I don't see tinunu as a man ready to lead if he would take the mere words of nuhu ribadu seriously...a country where the president is above the judiciary.,.if buhari cannot obey court orders to free MNK why can't tinubu... Nigeria cannot be good cos Nigeria is lawless,and a gathering without law is destined for disaster

No yoruba man dead or alive can hold Nnamdi kanu or Biafra call me igbo ipob if you like
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by bennybuhari: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ozekhome will cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Hussein035: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

You people want freedom after oil was discovered in your land. Did you know that before oil was discovered it was the revenue generated through agriculture in the north and southwest that was shared to your forefathers to keep the country united. Then your land was useless until the same government of Nigeria discovered oil in your region.

You people now want to separate but refused to separate when you had nothing

Hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Procashtips(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Like they released El zazaky, Metu, abba Kyari, Sokoto and Dasuki?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by qtx(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mike has being involved deeply i PDP presidential election case i guess thats why he has no much time for that case.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

https://www.youtube.com/live/t80S6iHw8Mk?feature=share

High-class treason, that's his offence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by BATified2023: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

u want to have your own country n u still voted 99% in d last election

I can bet anything that even u voted

Had it been u boycott d election it would have made sense but u voted n lost then u want to scatter everything

If to say obi win will u say u still want to go?

Your mumu too much

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by goalsplanners: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
is it by conscience? grin have you heard the full story?

Edoreborn:
That Ozekhome get conscience at all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
BATified2023:
u want to have your own country n u still voted 99% in d last election

I can bet anything that even u voted

Had it been u boycott d election it would have made sense but u voted n lost then u want to scatter everything

If to say obi win will u say u still want to go?

Your mumu too much
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na so dem dey sack defence lawyers?! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile / We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids / INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.