Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? (1527 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) / New HIV Antibodies only In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? by uzoo: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
so let me get this right; a new vaccine has been developed to protect people from contacting HIV/AIDS.right? then my question is this,with the new HIV vaccine ,is anyone willing to take it and try it out if it works . . . . i mean ,have unprotected sex with someone who's positive or even share sharp objects together? and then run a test and see if it works .

i thought abstinence was the key (Abstinence , Being faithful,  Condom use) ABC
Re: New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? by yamakuza: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2011
There's still a lot worse to worry about out there.

Hepatitis, staph and other what nots.
Re: New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? by uzoo: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
yea i know that. . . but i'm talking about the HIV vaccine for now.

who wants to be the first to try?
Re: New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? by yamakuza: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
My point is that an HIV vaccine shouldnt make people throw caution to the winds cos there are lesser known and deadlier STDs out there.

Per the trial, twould be nice if it could prevent HIV from progressing to AIDS. Then, we'd have no shortage of testers.

For now, i think they should make it compulsory for all, like dem polio vaccines.

Women especially. They are worst hit when violated.
Re: New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? by uzoo: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
HIV vaccine ; who wants to try it out?

in my opinion .. . its too early to rejoice.

(1) (Reply)

Should Doctors Have The Right To Strike? / Couple Loses 500-pounds In 2 Years. / Pls Help I Have Ascites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.