Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. (20574 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by obinna58(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
I’m beginning to like this man actually, we’re seeing improvements especially on the power sector

Peter obi should just calm down for now

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by bigdammyj: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Noted.
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by ceejayluv(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
baseye:
Ok, anyways...
Omo, NEPA wan use light finish person this period, almost 3 days straight.
Body Odour Language things again?
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Azazeal007: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
baseye:
Festac ohh,
my brother no be lie ooh for old ojo road sef mazamaza the light too much no blinking at all
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Segzy19: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dumbass! We are now in 2023...
Ode!

Princeton92:

Atleast when I visited back in 2019 na
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Princeton92(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Ode!

Shatapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by chimex38: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
MorataFC:
Raining season has nothing to do with the increase of Megawatts, rain cannot increase the speed of the turbines to give more or added MW.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303585273_Effect_of_Weather_Parameters_on_Hydroelectric_Power_Generation_in_Kainji_Dam_Niger_State_Nigeria

A screen-shot from the reputable website publication you posted(Researchgate) indicate otherwise..

The research actually suggests that increases in rainfall correlates with increase in Power production.. wink

Screen shot below..
Read from section highlighted in red..

vastolord4 was right.

Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Neyopumpin13: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
baseye:
Festac ohh,
WE DEY ENJOY FOR APAPA AXIS
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by MorataFC: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
chimex38:

A screen-shot from the reputable website publication you posted(Researchgate) indicate otherwise..

The research actually suggests that increases in rainfall correlates with increase in Power production.. wink

Screen shot below..
Read from section highlighted in redi.

vastolord4 was right.
Vastolord4 was wrong

We have the capacity to generate 13,000 MegaWatts in Nigeria and out of these 13,000, Hydropower plants can only generate 1,600 MegaWatts or less.
The question is, if rain determines the increase in power supply, what impact will less than 1,600MW have to do with 13,000?

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/25/electricty-power-plants-in-nigeria-location-capacity/
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Success1981: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
I am in a very difficult financial situation please help if u can. I opened a thread on that with details of my atate but didnt know it was against the rules and was immediately taken down. Please i can be contacted on 08166249954 or 09062092380. Check my profile/signature for my account details if it touches ur heart. Any amount will go a long way
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by chimex38: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
MorataFC:

Vastolord4 was wrong

We have the capacity to generate 13,000 MegaWatts in Nigeria and out of these 13,000, Hydropower plants can only generate 1,600 MegaWatts or less.
The question is, if rain determines the increase in power supply, what impact will less than 1,600MW have to do with 13,000?

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/25/electricty-power-plants-in-nigeria-location-capacity/

Naaa.. point out where he was wrong in his post undecided
The question is, does increase in rainfall(precipitation) boost power production?
The answer is yes from your VERY OWN initial ARTICLE.. grin

is it enough? That is a different argument.

Besides you can also interprete from vastolord4 post that the added boost from rainfall isn't enough. He said and I quote
"until more dams are built across each States, that's when we'll have good electricity all year round" .
So there is no further argument here.
So no need for diverting grin by bringing up another link..

BUT YOU HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR INITIAL ARTICLE OPPOSED YOUR VERY OWN ARGUMENT AND SUPPORTED vastolord4 . grin.. AND THAT vastolord4 IS RIGHT!
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Princeton92(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Ode!

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Not today
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by henrydav: 4:24am On Jun 16, 2023
accordadoga27:
God bless Ashiwaju Jagaban - the butcher of the pigs

That man is giving me joy.

I would be so glad if baba could just pronounce the terrorist in the DSS custody be killed.

Laslas, he would be killed and nothing the chest beaters would do about it.

We don't negotiate with terrorists.
You always talk like who air enter en brain
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by abbasajao(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2023
baseye:
Festac ohh,
same as Ijesha/Itire
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Johnson5258: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2023
I'm reporting from Ebutte Metta, our light has been back to back since inauguration, you can count time when it's been taken off. I no even remember my generator again.

Except for long distance travel, transport fare hasn't changed much considering the effect of the subsidy.

Princeton92:

Abeg that's not new j00r... There's always light there atleast I've been to that part of Lagos before
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Olawrites: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2023
I am an original Igbo from Alaigbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi before, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria. God bless Bola Tinubu grin
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Bluntemperor: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2023
vastolord4:

It's the raining season.. there's always light during this period! It's gonna happen next year as well until more dams are built across each States, that's when we'll have good electricity all year round

I think more Dams can be built around Lagos and even alongside the Atlantic to generate 24/7 Lights in Lagos.The govt can also setup Gas- Turban that will also lights Lagos,so that excess Lights can be sold to other-States -to generate More Revenues and more Employments of the Youths
God bless Lagos State!
β€’Without lights- NO INDUSTRIALIZATION,as the present DISCOS are too rigid and backwards to take us to el Dorado!
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2023
baseye:
Ok, anyways...
Omo, NEPA wan use light finish person this period, almost 3 days straight.

Which area?
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by Princeton92(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Johnson5258:
I'm reporting from Ebutte Metta, our light has been back to back since inauguration, you can count time when it's been taken off. I no even remember my generator again.
Except for long distance travel, transport fare hasn't changed much considering the effect of the subsidy.

Nice but where's Ebutte Metta?
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by MorataFC: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2023
chimex38:

Naaa.. point out where he was wrong in his post undecided
The question is, does increase in rainfall(precipitation) boost power production?
The answer is yes from your VERY OWN initial ARTICLE.. grin

is it enough? That is a different argument.

Besides you can also interprete from vastolord4 post that the added boost from rainfall isn't enough. He said and I quote
"until more dams are built across each States, that's when we'll have good electricity all year round" .
So there is no further argument here.
So no need for diverting grin by bringing up another link..

BUT YOU HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR INITIAL ARTICLE OPPOSED YOUR VERY OWN ARGUMENT AND SUPPORTED vastolord4 . grin.. AND THAT vastolord4 IS RIGHT!
Both of you were wrong, that's why many of you failed simple questions.
Where you airmarked, did you see where it is written that Nigeria generated more power in dry season than the rainy season?
Even where you highlighted does not give credit to rain for power improvement but for the understandable temperature, which turns out to every electric gadget will be working perfectly under cool temperatures be it raining or harmattan season.
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by chimex38: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
MorataFC:
Both of you were wrong, that's why many of you failed simple questions.
Where you airmarked, did you see where it is written that Nigeria generated more power in dry season than the rainy season?
Even where you highlighted does not give credit to rain for power improvement but for the understandable temperature, which turns out to every electric gadget will be working perfectly under cool temperatures be it raining or harmattan season.

Your First Sentence
Please Sir, if u want to attack, use the right grammar at least. It is "fail" not "failed" .

Your Second Sentence(A Question)
I think you meant "earmarked" not "airmarked" (not sure though).
Endeavour to learn these corrections from someone who has failed simple questions. gringrin

Secondly, There was never a comparison between power generation in Dry season Vs Raining season? undecided. I never wrote anything of such and neither did vastolord4 .
It seems you just invented another line of argument yet again out of the blue probably mistakenly or purposely just to buttress your point grin grin.
For the second time, I will bring you back to the original argument.
The bone of contention is:
Does increase in rainfall(precipitation) boost power production? .

Your Third Sentence
It's either u innocently do not fully understand the interpretation of the marked portion (red paint), which is understandable or you refuse to accept you are wrong, even when you know the truth.
For the benefit of doubt I will post that section of the article here.

"The research indicated that rainfall with 0.83 correlation coefficients have strong relationships with the amount of power generated, while temperature and evaporation with 0.21 and 0.33 do not have significant relationship with the amount of power generated"

Extract from the above quote:

"rainfall with 0.83 correlation coefficients have strong relationships with the amount of power generated"

The article didn't say temperature, it said rainfall.

YOU STILL HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR INITIAL ARTICLE OPPOSED YOUR VERY OWN ARGUMENT AND SUPPORTED vastolord4 AND THAT vastolord4 IS RIGHT!
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by vastolord4(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
chimex38:

Your First Sentence
Please Sir, if u want to attack, use the right grammar at least. It is "fail" not "failed" .

Your Second Sentence(A Question)
I think you meant "earmarked" not "airmarked" (not sure though).
Endeavour to learn these corrections from someone who has failed simple questions. gringrin

Secondly, There was never a comparison between power generation in Dry season Vs Raining season? undecided. I never wrote anything of such and neither did vastolord4 .
It seems you just invented another line of argument yet again out of the blue probably mistakenly or purposely just to buttress your point grin grin.
For the second time, I will bring you back to the original argument.
The bone of contention is:
Does increase in rainfall(precipitation) boost power production? .

Your Third Sentence
It's either u innocently do not fully understand the interpretation of the marked portion (red paint), which is understandable or you refuse to accept you are wrong, even when you know the truth.
For the benefit of doubt I will post that section of the article here.

"The research indicated that rainfall with 0.83 correlation coefficients have strong relationships with the amount of power generated, while temperature and evaporation with 0.21 and 0.33 do not have significant relationship with the amount of power generated"

Extract from the above quote:

"rainfall with 0.83 correlation coefficients have strong relationships with the amount of power generated"

The article didn't say temperature, it said rainfall.

YOU STILL HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR INITIAL ARTICLE OPPOSED YOUR VERY OWN ARGUMENT AND SUPPORTED vastolord4 AND THAT vastolord4 IS RIGHT!

I hope you've made money from your grammar..lol grin grin
Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by MorataFC: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
chimex38:

Secondly, There was never a comparison between power generation in Dry season Vs Raining season? undecided. I never wrote anything of such and neither did vast.olord4 .
This is the screenshot of the statement you claim I fabricated.
Please let's just forget the issue, I know you will not agree just for argument's sake, but the current 20hrs of electricity some of us are enjoying now can't be attributed to the rainy season.

Re: Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. by chimex38: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
MorataFC:
This is the screenshot of the statement you claim I fabricated.
Please let's just forget the issue, I know you will not agree just for argument's sake, but the current 20hrs of electricity some of us are enjoying now can't be attributed to the rainy season .

Bro, it is a fabrication or invention.
You know FULLY WELL that this argument started with vastolord4 post and not your article..
No where did he compare raining season to dry season.
u can't force me to deviate from the subject matter:
Does increase in rainfall(precipitation) boost power production? grin

Abi u see dry season Vs Raining season for
the above post?

You just dey dodge the red marker since because it hits the nail on the head and puts the argument to bed..grin grin rush go fabricate blue comparison marker.

Comparison between seasons was never there.. u no fit force me go there..
U don leave your temperature matter grin grin
U don invent dry season and comparison wey no dey for argument.
u just dey pick crumbs from any where rather than defending the red portion grin

Next time read through your articles before shooting yourself in the leg. grin

According to your article( marked red portion, which you are stylishly dodging),
The current improve in hourly or daily consumption rate of electricity can be attributed to increased rainfall!! ...QED

Prove ur article WRONG Mr.!
Otherwise retract it!!

Hence,
YOU STILL HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR INITIAL ARTICLE OPPOSED YOUR VERY OWN ARGUMENT AND SUPPORTED vastolord4 AND THAT vastolord4 IS RIGHT! gringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) / Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me / Peter Obi Congratulates Other Diana Award Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.