Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Atiku Vs Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Tinubu (283 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Tinubu by adebayo987: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
(judging from Muslim affiliations)
With the way Tinubu is hitting the nails on the heads of cabals, such that some tagged it "Anti North", do you think Atiku would have been able to do the same?

What do you think?
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu by iammo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
All I know is Tinubu is a better trusted Administrator

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu by adebayo987: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:
All I know is Tinubu is a better trusted Administrator
Right! But do you think Atiku Abubakar got the balls?
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu by iammo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
adebayo987:
Right! But do you think Atiku Abubakar got the balls?

Yes , Atiku had balls in the past,

As Custom Commissioner at Ikeja he exposed Buhari and his ADC trying to launder money

As a Vice President he fought Obasanjo during 3rd term saga

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu by adebayo987: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

Yes , Atiku had balls in the past,

As Custom Commissioner at Ikeja he exposed Buhari and his ADC trying to launder money

As a Vice President he fought Obasanjo during 3rd term saga
You're right he does, based on his stand against the G5 governors, but also, his balls have limits based on his stand against Deborah killed by mobs due to religious crisis. He can't take any action that the North would see as "Anti North".

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu by Fulaninigger: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
VP- northerner
SGF- northerner
DSP- northerner
Speaker- northerner

3 special advisors out of 5. With a M/M ticket(which means more to us than a northern ticket), after coming straight from a 8yr rule

what we gave with a right hand, we took it back with a left hand. If you know what I mean

I have not seen 1 northerner tagging it anti-north, it's just the figment of your imagination in trying to drag us into your frustration grin
adebayo987:
(judging from Muslim affiliations)
With the way Tinubu is hitting the nails on the heads of cabals, such that some tagged it "Anti North", do you think Atiku would have been able to do the same?

What do you think?
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu by adebayo987: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fulaninigger:

I have not seen 1 northerner tagging it anti-north
Right, you haven't... Now see it here https://www.nairaland.com/7729075/naira-floating-anti-north-northerner-claims

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Slaughters 15 Villagers In Borno / Apc Denied Wike After His Effort For Tinubu And Apc For Presidency. / Edo PDP: Chief Hillary Otsu...the Proverbial Tortoise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.