Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,452 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now (272 Views)

Population Outgrows Economy Amid Rising Dependants, Misery / BREAKING: UK Plans Visa Restriction For Dependants Of Nigerian Students, Others / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by ubest1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
I decided to ask humbly please how do u guys handle ur dependants being friends, family members, relatives, religious members etc regular financial assistance demands.

Previously at their calls/text one can easily send between 2k-20k easily but now fuel & high cost of living is setting new reality and these guys refuses to understand & move on

Even when u try to explain as a family man with demostic responsibility they refuses to understand, some will even want to use this terms "me & my kids haven't eat for days" to soften you.

mbok how are you handling urs? Some Sundays I decided to stay back from service just to avoid demands wahala, now I don't pick some calls or reply to SMS, am tired or do they want me & my wife stop driving our car to work for them to believe it not easy for all.

Please how do you handle yours?
Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by VeryWickedMan: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Send them to me.

Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by b3llo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na u wan prove to them you be sweet Uncle.
Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by Ihateheadslamer: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
You want to use them do ritual tongue
VeryWickedMan:
Send them to me.
Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
"i am very sorry but i cant help you. all the best with your situation".. EOD!
Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by ubest1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Not like that nothing to prove, but to some people 2k-5k then is nothing but now every kobo is highly needed especially to join take fuel car/Gen

b3llo:
Na u wan prove to them you be sweet Uncle.
Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by OldBeer: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Budget a particular amount for them. Only remove from that money to cater to their needs. When the money finishes, tell them till next month.
Be very disciplined about this. Ensure you don't touch any other money that is not part of the dependant budget.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by jaeyking(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
You want to continue displeasing yourself to please people

It's doesn't work that way

Once dem call u
Before anything
Start complaining of the country, fuel subsidy and all

So that even if dey are forced to ask
You will easily tell dem you don't have

Na u dey answer
Everything is fine oo
When dem ask you how work and family

1 Like

Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by KingOfIsoko1: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
May God bless you as you continue to give your bit to help the hardship brought about by a satanic coalition called Apc. When you ar exhausted jst tell dem

Btwn 2015 to date life has worsened fr millions of people more than during the civil war.

In 2015 gangs of satanic men y to ook over government of Nigeria
Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by ubest1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
Not an easy one people are really suffering in this country especially to eat

KingOfIsoko1:
May God bless you as you continue to give your bit to help the hardship brought about by a satanic coalition called Apc. When you ar exhausted jst tell dem

Btwn 2015 to date life has worsened fr millions of people more than during the civil war.

In 2015 gangs of satanic men y to ook over government of Nigeria
Re: How Do One Handle Dependants endless financial demands now by Iceberg3: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
OldBeer agbaya shut up and let people that have money talk,not alarmBlow pauper like you,e pele,sir:
Budget a particular amount for them. Only remove from that money to cater to their needs. When the money finishes, tell them till next month.
Be very disciplined about this. Ensure you don't touch any other money that is not part of the dependant budget.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Dangerous Politician, Avoid Him, MBF Tells Tinubu / Obaseki Assigns Portfolios To New Commissioners / Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.