Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ken Kurah The Flash Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ken Kurah The Flash Fiction (171 Views)

DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series / The Genesis (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Scared. A Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ken Kurah The Flash Fiction by WriterX(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
"Ken kurah, the prodigal prodigy comes to beg for mercy but what you will find is only pain and death!" Alkanoshin Taunted, his wu Chung stance even more impressive than before.

"where is master za, gate keeper!?"

"Fight me, let's see what manners the outside world left!" Alkanoshin's anger brimmed in his voice, his muscled ripped as f**k and and his stance, sharp enough to cut the wind in clean halves.

"I don't have time for this sh*t, I have..."

Alkanoshin made him hung his words, sliding through the air with a right leg kick straight out of nowhere that pummeled kurah into a wall.

The kick was unexpected and so was the pain that crawled down kurah's chest quickly.

"fine, ( spits blood) let it be known that I don't want to fight you, I wish an audience only with the master,"

"and the master you will see, if you can get past me!"

Again Alkanoshin took a powerful stance, fists relaxed into strong striking palms, eyes set on destruction, His strong desire for a worthy opponent seemed to struggle with his anger at the audacity of the man who stood before him.

"come now, let us find our answers in combat!"

Kurah roared into life, his martial techniques had been altered into something similar to the western style boxing, powerful but slow and Alkanoshin was anything but slow.

There was this monotonous ringing in his head "Round One, Fight!" there afterwards, he was nothing but the calm and reasonable.

Alkanoshin came swinging, throwing palms and kicks that connected every now and then like bludgeoning effects, his speed was enough to deflect the consistent and somewhat unexpected courter Kurah was putting up.

He made a forward swing and helped his body sway so swifty in the air that his 1-2 kick jammed kurah's face into the ground.

the separation was a moment to taunt kurah.

"You're a disappointment after all, the master was wrong about you or is there something else you wish to show me!"

Again he took another experienced and impressive stance, watching with much curiosity as kurah gathered himself together, up and ready for another round.

"that's more like it, at least you can prolong your death a little bit longer!"

Again, he swung into kicks, this time, there was a bit difference, kurah was matching his high kicks with more precision and courter strikes.

Kurah faked a hit to which his opponent much too prepared for, took the bait.

His opening was a low yet powerful punch punch to the guts.

Alkanoshin doubled this down with a blistering head butt and a swift left kick which was perfectly timed to throw kurah off balance.

Again there was that much needed separation, a chance to breath but more importantly a need for strategy change.

"you dare walk into this temple and demand an Audience with the master?!"

Alkanoshin cartwheeled out to safety and doubled flip right back into the fight, He delivered excruciating and bone breaking kicks and chops, one after the other, many absorbed by the open air or countered with block but even more made contacts and delivered pain strikes.

Alkanoshin was all but the little and fragile trainee he, kurah once knew, He had become a threat to his purpose just within the span of a few years.

"I used to watch you and the others train right into the night but the master seemed pleased with you the most, did you know even when you left he never stop mentioning your name? K.E.N K.U.R.A.H!"

Alkanoshin turned his chops into the clenched fists.

This time, He reversed his wing -Chung stance and went for a Wu-shin boxing. More power, good speed.

Ken kurah's breath grew shaky as he mustered a bit of strength to take his stand, His ribs were hurting like hell and his ego bruised like never before.

Kurah stood up and stood his ground, Alkanoshin was right, the west had a way of altering everything it touches, his ideals, beliefs, skills, everything but the question remained, was it for the better or worst?

Kurah began to swing from left to right, he had been a big fan of Bruce Lee movies, these movies played a part in his views about sharing martial arts, improvising techniques and invading the rigidity of the so called martial arts mastering.

He swung left to right gaining speed and momentum armed with a fist and a chop.

Alkanoshin, too eager to jump back in hadn't realized the new found sense of courage and strength that was flowing through his opponent.

He quickly received a left stinger buried in with a neck chop that sprung him backwards but Kurah was the aggressor now.

Alkanoshin wiped some serious kicks but much too predictable to kurah who countered with kicks whilst letting his chops and jabs do damage.

The battle was already one sided now,Alkanoshin like a set of dominoes staged was crashing and falling apart, growing ever so weaker.

The chops began to disintegrate and crash the chunk of meat that was Alkanoshin.

"finish him!" Kurah could have sworn he heard in his head delivering one, staggering and bloody elbow chop.

Kurah took three steps back and came rushing at Alkanoshin for that final piece of the puzzle.

But he never saw it coming, Master Za delivered a heart stopping chop to his chest, sending him into the ground.

"You arrogant boy! you still haven't learnt anything yet? I guess that's all my fault after all, now prepare to die!"

Master Za said.

(1) (Reply)

SYNW Congratulates Hadiza Isma El-rufai On Her 63rd Birthday / Publish Your Books In The UK / Script Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.