Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Ahlul-Bayt (a):the "Arc Of Salvation" ("safinatun-najat") - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ahlul-Bayt (a):the "Arc Of Salvation" ("safinatun-najat") (1701 Views)

Who Are The Ahl Al-bayt (Household) of The Holy Prophet (saws)? / Sayings And Teachings Of The Ahlul-Bayt (as) / Ahlul-Bayt TV Nigerian Shia Presenter:Reveals Journey From Christianity To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ahlul-Bayt (a):the "Arc Of Salvation" ("safinatun-najat") by LagosShia: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
English Lecture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LotcQrWhpOo&feature=related

The Prophet Muhammad said:"Behold!  The similitude of members of my family, Ahlul Bayt, is like that of the Ark of Noah:The one who embarks it, will have saved himself, and the one who turns away from it, is doomed".
(See Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 151.)

The messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) said: "I am leaving for you two precious and weighty Symbols that if you adhere to BOTH of them you shall not go astray after me. They are, the Book of Allah, and my progeny, that is my Ahlul-Bayt. The Merciful has informed me that These two shall not separate from each other till they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, pp 662-663,328, report of 30+ companions, with reference to several chains of transmitters.
al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, Chapter of "Understanding (the virtues) of Companions, v3, pp 109,110,148,533 who wrote this tradition is authentic (Sahih) based on the criteria of the two Shaikhs (al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Read More About the Ahlul-Bayt (a):
http://islamicbooks.info/H-21-Math'habs/Prophet-Ahlul-7.htm#_ftn3

(1) (Reply)

Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim / Can A Muslim Do This? / Critical Review Of Usermane's Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.