Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

A Youth Trained To Be Excellent And Thick With Remarkable Character - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Youth Trained To Be Excellent And Thick With Remarkable Character (143 Views)

Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / Learn To Be Excellent By Grasping What Role Time Plays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Youth Trained To Be Excellent And Thick With Remarkable Character by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 1:35am On Jun 16, 2023
By Okeh, Onyekachi.

MLS Anikwenze John, a son of an Onitsha based trader was one of our interns at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Anambra State.

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital is being led by Dr. Joseph Ugboaja, OON and his Management team and so far they have made very remarkable progress in moving some services of the hospital to the permanent site where massive infrastructure upgrade is ongoing. The hospital hopes to ranks among the first five tertiary institutions by the year 2030.

For the members of my reading audience who don't know what it means to be an intern in a Federal Teaching Hospital, upon your graduation from university as a licenced Medical professional, you are expected to spend a one year period, working under the supervision of your Senior Colleagues in a hospital.

During this period you would be statutorily paid after which you would be given full licence to practise as a Medical professional.

After the internship programme you are meant to proceed to get your NYSC done, if you were able to graduate before the age of thirty (30) years. MLS John most obviously is a young man who would most definitely go for his NYSC programme.

While he was with us, MLS John Anikwenze was an epitome of the word excellence in words and deed. When I engaged with him on a scholarly level, he blew me away with the quality of stuff he is made up of. While on the bench, he is a delight to observe from a quiet distance.

I was not surprised when I heard that he emerged the best intern Medical Laboratory Scientist of his set. You cannot achieve such a fear being a "Happy Boy", only dedication to excellence can grant you such.

Such young men of MLS John's worth ordinarily should be a phenomenal asset to the Nigerian healthcare system but I almost know that with the quality of his brain power and dedication to excellence, we would be here and watch him write international certification exams which I am almost sure he would pass and become a diasporan.

We must be deliberate about legitimately retaining young, brilliant and excessively well groomed chaps like MLS John in Nigeria of today as a nation. We must offer these ones opportunities for growth while we have them become most useful to the system tomorrow.

MLS Anikwenze John my dear Colleague, you are brilliant and extremely built with exceptional character. I love you and I wish you well from the depth of my heart as a Brother. God would make your face to shine world over someday.

Keep up with developing yourself and network massively with the right people, I am certain that you have a massive seed of excellence in you. We would be here to strongly recommend you for greater roles.

Cc; Charles Chukwuma Soludo Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Obi Cubana Mr. Peter Obi Osita Chidoka Joseph Ugboaja Dele Momodu Atiku Abubakar Bonfrey Adenuga GLO Nigeria MTN Nigeria Innoson Vehicles Funke Felix Adejumo, Ibukun Awosika and Jumoke Adenowo Fan Groupss Charles Esimone Joseph Ikechebelu Federal Ministry of Health Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Study Mental Health In The UK 2023 - Find UK University / The Key Similarities Between Colleges And Universities In Ontario / JAMB Declares Anambra Girl Best As UNIZIK Ranks 10 Most Sought-after

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.