Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. (192 Views)

Coping With Inflation Via Playing Computer Games.. Earn In Any Fx Of Your Choice / Start a Virtual Topup Business with #1,000 & Earn 5% Per Transaction / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. by Bmsdapha: 3:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Talk to me, I can share my wealth of experience and aid you in setting up a decent and consistent side stream of income.
5% per week, convenient and practicable.
Hit me up on 0...8..058..91...049..0

I look forward to earning commissions off our weekly earnings!
Cheers
Re: Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. by woginid967: 3:44am On Jun 16, 2023
My guy contacted you and you scammed him. Why are you here again
Re: Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. by Timoleon(m): 4:01am On Jun 16, 2023
woginid967:

Because he was successful with your guy. But the money can only last him a short while so he needs to scam someone else.

1 Like

Re: Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. by Bmsdapha: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Can you provide proof of the said scam? I haven't asked anyone to send me money to play this game on their behalf. Everything happens on your own account.
I await your response
woginid967:
Re: Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. by Bmsdapha: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is it right to believe something just because someone(who is faceless) wrote it?
If a woman just comes out and says you raped her,.. Without any proof whatsoever, should we just believe cos you are a man and a woman can't lie against you?
Has this said individual provided proof that his so called friend exists? My whatsapp number is there,.. Let's see the screenshots of the said scam.
That's a good place to begin with. Don't you think so?
Timoleon:

Because he was successful with your guy. But the money can only last he short while so he needs to scam someone else.
Re: Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. by Timoleon(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fair enough. I should have asked for proof.
Bmsdapha:
Is it right to believe something just because someone(who is faceless) wrote it?
If a woman just comes out and says you raped her,.. Without any proof whatsoever, should we just believe cos you are a man and a woman can't lie against you?
Has this said individual provided proof that his so called friend exists? My whatsapp number is there,.. Let's see the screenshots of the said scam.
That's a good place to begin with. Don't you think so?
Re: Playing Computer Games, 5% Per Week Works Just Fine. by Satanistx: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
woginid967:
dm me let's Bleep him up

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Has Set A New Benchmark For Public Procurement In Nigeria, Says Idogun / Mono Ethylene Glycol Drums Available At Niche Global Ltd / Dropshipping Ideas For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.