Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno (31915 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Ttipsy(f): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Good good!

Having a trader or business man as a president will do alot good to the economy

Just like Donald trump being a business man ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Midehi3(f): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2023
This one trying hard for Tinubu to see him, betrayer, Atiku is calling you
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Ttipsy(f): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2023
Lesson 6: during the election I realize that
one Nigeria is a joke.. we should stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by secretsofpeace(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Ordinary trader that's greater than your entire life and generation!!! Continue convulsing in the name of ass licking..... fool @ 50!! Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2023
TsbAfrica:
5. Reno is a .....

A BIg FOOl
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Melst: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2023
NwekeUG:
Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has shared the four vital lessons Nigeria's 2023 presidential election taught him, IGBERETV reports.

Reno wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1669329071124168704?s=20

Obi it is then. Because not only does a trader knows the way, he leads the way, he goes the way and also makes profit from the way. We Nigerians need and want profits from the blessings of mother nature to this dear country of ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Flangelo12: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Emola12:
if he like make in press in ancestors neck nothing concern anybody here my own be say OBI go become NIGERIA president for in real life it's just a matter of time we obedient still get hope when there is life

Joseph.

This no be that year.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Omoboricash(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
#2023presidencialelection.

Lesson (1) Buhari is a failure
Lesson ( 2) Atiku is a scammer
Lesson ( 3) Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond and a mandate criminal.
Lesson (4) Obi is our real president tongue
Continue wailing till eternity.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Ingocof(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

president of Biafra or ipob?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by kokorokoman: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2023
oyebanji44:
No b small.... grin grin

Obi is just an ordinary trader.. grin grin

not ee a good trader at that, which trader saves money in bank while his mates are buying goods and making huge turnover?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Jayhome24: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Obi is the president of your village in Alaigbo

Obi is the president of Ohanapooh.

Obi is the president of Aba spare parts traders.

Obi is the presidiot of Obi supporters.

Obi is the supreme monkey leader of curse miscreants.

Obi is a goat, thief, liar, cheater, bitter and a terrorist.

Obi is ipob terrorist presidiot.

Bleep obi and Bleep him seriously..............

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Blaze14k: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2023
When Reno starts attacking obi you should know obi is on the right track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by ezegenigbonine: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2023
See him white bear bear like an African he goat
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Gajagojo: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2023
knotty:
"Mr Obi is a trader. he has a store in David`s village. his store is full of things to sell. he sells nails, buttons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

where can get the rest of the story please.

by the way, what things will Mr Obi be selling now given that that passage was written more than thirty years ago.
eaglets, keep quiet
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Ihateheadslamer: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Oya quickly go and drink water before your brain block tongue
Jayhome24:

Obi is the president of your village in Alaigbo

Obi is the president of Ohanapooh.

Obi is the president of Aba spare parts traders.

Obi is the presidiot of Obi supporters.

Obi is the supreme monkey leader of curse miscreants.

Obi is a goat, thief, liar, cheater, bitter and a terrorist.

Obi is ipob terrorist presidiot.

Bleep obi and Bleep him seriously..............
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by blueAgent(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2023
All this Useless ppl and their Senseless supporters with low IQ brain trying to be relevant.

Is trading no longer an occupation?

Is Nigeria as a country not engaging in trade with other countries?

Is trading not a more honourable career than drug trafficking ? grin

The Idiot Reno forgot that OBi was a former CEO of Fidelity Bank, one of the top 5 largest bank in Nigeria.

Reno cannot and would never achieve what Obi has achieved, even if he dies and Re-incarnates 7times.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by MrUchenna1(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2023
THE CONFIRMED TABLE LICKER. C.T.L

STOMACH REFORMATING STRATEGIES....
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by ppogba: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2023
You did not learn anything if the last election did not teach you that noise pollution on Twitter, Nairaland and the social media does not translate to votes.

You did not learn anything if you did not that convincing people in Sokoto, Zamfara and the rest to vote a PETER is as difficult as leaving a roundabout in Kano with a sign that looks like a cross to stand irrespective of the amount spent erecting it.

You are just a new learner.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by TOMMYS: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2023
xristos:
Ok lesson teacher ...

Had respect for this guy.. until he blocked me on twitter because i told him to talk less about Obi's personal life .. sameway he doesn't want people to talk about his daughter

Otondo

Also had much respect for Reno and FFK. But I later found out they are after food to eat. I weak.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Jayhome24: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Oya quickly go and drink water before your brain block tongue

It s your ingrate invader alaigbo that is about to burst and it will burst.

Igbo man will never rule Nigeria go and do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Handsum64: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

And the mods on Nairaland allow this to stay?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by LajaLaba: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Adaobi na trader nah
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by emonis88: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2023
There is a saying in Nigerian proverbs, that when a child is crying n pointing at something, his/ her mother or father is there n d baby wants something or something has bn taken from the baby.
Reno crying every time pointing at PO, what does he want from PO that wasn't given to him? Reno has bn trying to get into d good graces of Tinubu, n he keeps using PO to try to achieve that. PO wetin Reno want weh u no give am. His cry baby is getting too much o! But at d end of d day when cry too much, na sleep go end am. Eventually when Reno has cried to d point of tiredness, he il go to sleep.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Mrfixiit: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2023
niyisky:
This Reno no go make heaven grin He sha like to dey press them Obidunce neck cheesy
Both you and Reno are ret**ds that have no bearing in life
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Ceejay94: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2023
It is only a fool that takes Reno serious
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by XY23: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2023
niyisky:
This Reno no go make heaven grin He sha like to dey press them Obidunce neck cheesy

A blogger pressing neck?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Gentew(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

You're right..... I have learnt not to argue with a stvpid person.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by Rotji(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Someone should tell me if Reno is a stakeholder in Nairaland or else how do you keep making every of his stupid tweets as headlines. Every hour Reno dis Reno dat. angry
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno by darealez(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2023
NwekeUG:
Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has shared the four vital lessons Nigeria's 2023 presidential election taught him, IGBERETV reports.

Reno wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1669329071124168704?s=20

Exactly how yahoo boys think. To them, they're the doer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Shagaya's Car Accident Scene (Photos) / Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.