Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) (48388 Views)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by chatinent: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2023
BucketMan:
why did you edit your comment?

Why it was a truth, it was insensitive at this moment.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Cassandraloius: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2023
Dear God, help her parents/guardians, may she be found alive.🙏
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Shoteh_O/status/1669484814754369536?t=f2ReyFfGBAMESvaGn0j7sA&s=08

18 years old girl in this generation will go missing and y'all will be getting worked up. God knows I don't have the time to look for someone that's exploring the full dawn of her adolescence
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Jefferic(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Hahahahahahaha. This got me lauging seriously..........

dyera:

Trust me they are actually wishing her well by saying she is with her boyfriend. The worst case scenario is that she currently experiencing Dickstruction at the hands of kidnappers.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by AskNgige2: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
She'll be back once she is through.
Ask Ngige
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by AskNgige2: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Agbadocassava:
These teens can take risk eh all in the name of stupid love. Imagine someone went to visit bf from Lagos all d way to Jos without telling anybody.

Lol . D girl am dating now told me she used to travel from lagos to his to see one Jos guy .. Efulefu guy
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by AskNgige2: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2023
flokii:
I pray she is found.. Abuja is full of one chance robbers and kidnappers now.

She will be found...
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by orikoku: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2023
The teen is somewhere enjoying one brother gbola... She will soon be back home.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by clinician2x: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2023
simplypj:

Shut up.....you the idiot

I was a bolt driver for about 2 years in abuja and I can confidently tell you that these unknown bolt girls between 18 and 28 years can do the impossible once dick and naira are involved....

Within that 2 years, if eyes and ears could bleed, mine would have.....
Most of the reason why I decided to have nothing serious to do with women

I no not all are like that, but 98.9%

Your father is very stupld for giving birth to something useless like you. What else can you be if not a bolt driver.

If you have a teenage daughter and she gets missing one day, what will be your first thought towards finding her.

Perverted bastard.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Xscape1993(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Through with what please?
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2023
Later u wi come back here and be telling us how she's not a wayward child but decided to leave home to clear her head.... Abegiiii
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
Through with what please?
Ijebu gbola
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by LookinguntoGod: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2023
God Almighty, let her be seen hale and hearty.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Graceful101: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Me nor dey worried...me I have five female siblings..once a woman crosses the age of 18 and above they start acting funny...you know what that is when they start being Dramatic unnecessarily and more childish

I'm not worried at all
Na who nor get female relatives for house or who never camp baby girl for house for more than three days go dey worried for this kind news
I understand what you are trying to say but this might not be her case ( god forbid).
I have entered a keke where i would have been drugged and maybe used for rituals but my forefathers were on my side.
If those evil doers had succeeded and i was not found, just maybe people would come to your kind of conclusion. God knows i was just on way to childhood friends place.
I pray she is found.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by plentyz: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
we pray her matter is just the way you narrated it.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Me nor dey worried...me I have five female siblings..once a woman crosses the age of 18 and above they start acting funny...you know what that is when they start being Dramatic unnecessarily and more childish

I'm not worried at all
Na who nor get female relatives for house or who never camp baby girl for house for more than three days go dey worried for this kind news
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by bitingcool: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

You are a fool. MOD please baN this idiotic myopic BARSSTard. Someone's child is missing and you think she's out for a sexcapade. 18 years as a parent and you feel she is missing due to sex. A mother is helpless and a father is hopeless and this is all you can comment. May your children if you ever have them go missing this way exactly when they are 18 and may you remember this your useless post. insensitive lowlife.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by bitingcool: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
GOFRONT:
Lets give her small time. She will return.

She will return but this time looking refreshed.

Fear female. Hookup everywhere.

so shall it be for your children.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by bitingcool: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
LookinguntoGod:
God Almighty, let her be seen hale and hearty.

Amen. God bless you
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The agony a parent goes through over a missing child. Just imagine yourself in their shoes.
May she be found quickly & safe. 🙏

If you have a daughter and she's very beautiful, she must go missing someday. My neighbour went missing for two weeks. She ran out with a man to asaba
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Charisma01: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

You're very stupid
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Call her lines by night she will pick up.

I pray for preservation upon her life.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
She'll be found in Jesus name
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by sulex947(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
I suggest you called the other party where the bolt ride was taking her to.
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Shoteh_O/status/1669484814754369536?t=f2ReyFfGBAMESvaGn0j7sA&s=08
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Through with what undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The agony a parent goes through over a missing child. Just imagine yourself in their shoes.
May she be found quickly & safe. 🙏

Amen in Jesus name
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Semaj77(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I'm not worried at all

Girls can be unpredictable at that age , I once had a girlfriend then , she was 19 and I was 26. She ran away from home one night and called me that we should elope , not knowing that her parents had sent her younger ones to come look for her at my place. She had a fight with her parents because they told her she couldn't marry me bacause I am Yoruba and she's Igbo , immediately after the fight she packed a bag and took some clothing's and headed straight to my friend's house where she called me. I told her to wait for me there and that I was coming to get her so that we could go somewhere that night not knowing I was coming with her mum and siblings to get her. I also called my friend not to let her leave and also not to let her suspect I was coming with her mum to get her. Imagine her shock when her mum entered my friend's house with me behind her , she felt very betrayed and hated after this incident. Today she's married and has blocked me on all social platforms because of that act and IDGAF.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Kylexy21: 4:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Any update about her? OP.
Re: 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) by simplypj: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
clinician2x:

Your father is very stupld for giving birth to something useless like you. What else can you be if not a bolt driver.

If you have a teenage daughter and she gets missing one day, what will be your first thought towards finding her.

Perverted bastard.

I can see that you don't even have a father to start with, not to talk of a stupid,

I can also see that you are an educated illiterate if u don't know what the word "was" means

I spoke from personal experience, but it's obvious you comprehension is a little above zero

So need to trade words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is Missing (photos) / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.