Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (48374 Views)

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by emmybobo1: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
onatisi:
boss, no one is saying traveling is bad, please always understand and read posts carefully before replying , i never said traveling is bad, I SAID IF SOMEONE TRAVELS AND THE PERSON IS NOT MAKING ANY HEADWAY IN LIFE,IT IS BETTER TO RETURN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, THAT WAS AND THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING. AND I MADE EXAMPLES ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE UK, THE USA, AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES LIVING THERE FOR DONKEY YEARS WHO STILL HAVE NOT FOUND THEIR FOOTING IN LIFE , WHEREAS THOSE THEY LEFT BACK IN NIGERIA HAVE FOUND THEIR FOOTING IN LIFE AND MOVED FAR AHEAD. TRAVELING ABROAD IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT BUT JUST ANOTHER MEANS OF ACHIEVING THINGS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

You down with myopic and secular reasoning, from r every person in abroad not making head way, there 10 people in Nigeria who have even given up on making it. I don't know if you are just deliberately ignorant or just playing around
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by isabi2lof: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chicken Republic will just be laughing grin
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by onatisi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
emmybobo1:

You down with myopic and secular reasoning, from r every person in abroad not making head way, there 10 people in Nigeria who have even given up on making it. I don't know if you are just deliberately ignorant or just playing around

it is you that has an acutely myopic reasoning, and it shows how much you lack basic comprehension skills, because in the 3 posts i made about this issue, it is specifically written in bold black and white what i meant, always take your time to read comments, assimilate before replying.
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by ozoono(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2023
Sorrynovex:

You can call me anything you feel OPM scholarship na scam as people in Benin republic what they are going through in the name of OPM scholarship

#sorrynovex
Can't any of ur family member take over from him, so we wud no if it is truly a scam. ODE!
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by HoneySwag(f): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2023
If not that is attention the pastor was seeking for, why would you leave your church members, your own family too, to help people you met on the street to study outside the country? People you don't know from anywhere, you sent them that far? Did they ask you for that? Even if they did that's when you'll know they don't need help.
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by kelspinall(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2023
is that an apology?

nawaooo
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
I hope these boys don't cry last...

When they wail next, i doubt people will hear them out...

All the best, social is now the ugly means of communication what everyone does needs to hear
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by wittywriter: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
hacunamatata:
You better stay back till The drug lord is booted out

Hi...saw your email request pls quote me on my thread with why you reached
out.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.