Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House (54340 Views)

Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by creolehunt: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
professorPABX:

It is too incomprehensible to you. You need more knowledge.

The minorities in the North and in the South have voices that must be heard. Oil accounts for 95% or more of our revenue. We are currently producing below expected output. You cannot use force to take control of their output without their input. That is the essence of Southern Presidency.

Isaac Adaka Boro, Ken Saro Wiwa and others in Niger Delta did not die in vain. Consultations must be made with them.

Someone made the point below:

"Baba should reward the guy. He really tried for Tinubu. Loyalty must be compensated"

And I replied that democracy isnt a government of padi padi. All of a sudden you started ranting about Igbos wanting oil rigs to be blown up.

Kindly explain the correlation. Else, it's the hate in you speaking.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Arabk25: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
See as this country just they move around a particular set of people just moving around they circle.
And they keep deceiving the young generation that children as the leaders of tomorrow how?
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by fabolouz1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dokubo doesn't speak for the niger-delta but himself and is uncanny and a traitor whose words should not be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Jboynokiaphone(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
70 years Old man Go Met Another 70 Years Old Man .
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by nengiscrib: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
That man speaks for himself not the Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by byorby: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is +23 47 03974023
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Ilaje1: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Debater:
I know I will get attacked for this but let me just say my mind.

Bola Ahmed tinubu is the most illegitimate leader Nigeria has ever had. By all means he was determined to become the President because it was supposedly "his turn".

Congratulations Mr President, keep grabbing things by force cheesy

Note: I don't support any party
I support true democracy

Yes you are an idiot. The "his turn" speech was for APC while in Ogun state talking to Osinbajo's kinsmen, saying it is Yoruba's turn, and it is his turn (and not Osinbajo's or anyone else within APC. But idiot like you always lie to fit your narration. Which regions worked for APC since the beginning? All north and SW. A rightful thinking person would know the presidency would go to SW. And being someone that had sacrificed for the party, he believed it's his turn.

What makes him most illegitimate? Last election was one of the best in Naija. 99, 03, 2011 were worse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by themanderon: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
A government of gangsters, criminals and drug lords. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by passthem(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
DrMuzungu:
If Tinubu is wise, this Dokubo guy would have a traffic accident on the way back to his den.
game of thrones
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by biggie73(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Birds of Same feather...
...whatever. Chilling with the big boys..
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Segzy19: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
If DSS invites you now, you will start shaking like a leaf on the water...
You go just dey talk anyhow wa wa wa wa wa wa!

DrMuzungu:
If Tinubu is wise, this Dokubo guy would have a traffic accident on the way back to his den.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by sharpsecret: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-asari-dokubo-meets-president-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR3TzhUYLFYAJeb8kfqtRLwo91J-Uj1YGMM8zwOqWAQ0vVaEnuHD83wBi00
this one don use Igbos send himself to aso rock....for this Nigeria if u wanna trend just talk about the Igbos,you will see other tribes gather,.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Kaiser20: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Earlystar698:
President Tinubu should stop receiving every dick and Tom, Tf is the value of that overbloated pig?
Tinubu is from Southwest Nigeria, and he is afraid, you do not expect him to act like a Fulani or Hausa man who doesn't give a Bleep of anyone.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by UNDFTD: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
This FAT BASTARD, crumb chaser, and pipeline guard, Ansari Dokubo, is doing all he can to satisfy his stomach infrastructure by speaking from both sides of his mouth. He ought to be ashamed of himself.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Henry22(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Stomach infrastructure,na those senseless idioticc matured boys wey dey follow him I pity.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by MartinsD12(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-asari-dokubo-meets-president-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR3TzhUYLFYAJeb8kfqtRLwo91J-Uj1YGMM8zwOqWAQ0vVaEnuHD83wBi00
Asari dokubo is it not the one that was blasting Jonathan saying Nigeria is not for you , Jonathan went to build almajiri schools for the north leaving even roads to otueke no dey grin is this not the one championing for independence of Biafra, blasting Charly boy calling him 70 years old mumu man for protesting against buhari government, today he is now dining with same Nigerian government he never believed in, what does this mean my people, this man asari dokubo is only after his pocket, he doesn't mean well for us Biafrans, he is doing all these things for government to notice him and oil his pocket very selfish and hypocritical man, this mumu man dey have left you grin like sabinus I don't trust asari dokubo mumuness , he can change anytime and follow stomach infrastructure.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Birds of Same feather...
Yes, both are activists.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by simfrost90210: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin grin
.., him don come collect money like this
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
obembet:
Those who work for better Nigeria deserve rewards

God bless Nigeria

How does Asari Dokubo work for a better Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
JDistribute:

Yes, both are activists.

What type of activists?
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by ogorwyne(f): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
datola:
Not bad... for the stability of the Niger Delta and that of Nigeria at large.

Asari Is what again in this country?
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
zomby:

Who is Jonathan

You have to be senseless to attempt to bring up Jonathan’s name when we are talking about president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Are you ok?

Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by kelvd4real(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emperormartin:
Drug Lord meets militant war lord...

Tinubu has successfully turn Nigeria to Mexico of 1980's

Let's be objective for once. There is nothing this dude has done so far that Peter Obi did not say he'll do. Let's criticize meaningfully so that we don't come off as just senseless. Until the Supreme Court decides on the election petitions, this dude is still the president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRFwmGpTpQs
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by DrMuzungu(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Segzy19:
If DSS invites you now, you will start shaking like a leaf on the water...
You go just dey talk anyhow wa wa wa wa wa wa!

Ok, oga, ok, sorry ooooo to hurt your feelings.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Tflex01: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
LesbianBoy:
See the people that want to bring renewed hope grin grin grin grin

The country is gone but because of hatred for south south and south east, people from a particular section of the country cannot see it. They be going around praying useless prayers. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nobody hate SS, Igbos just like to tag them along. Asari, Akpabio, and others are SS

SE hate and bitterness must be reciprocated in full dose!
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by Tflex01: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kaiser20:

Tinubu is from Southwest Nigeria, and he is afraid, you do not expect him to act like a Fulani or Hausa man who doesn't give a Bleep of anyone.

Lmaooo

Yet Tinubu has been doing far more, daring more Northern power brokers than the Fulani president you all fear greatly in the East. grin

Respect Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by LesbianBoy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Nobody hate SS, Igbos just like to tag them along. Asari, Akpabio, and others are SS

SE hate and bitterness must be reciprocated in full dose!

Yoruba boy gedifok out of my mention tongue
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by adekolaelect(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Debater:
I know I will get attacked for this but let me just say my mind.

Bola Ahmed tinubu is the most illegitimate leader Nigeria has ever had. By all means he was determined to become the President because it was supposedly "his turn".

Congratulations Mr President, keep grabbing things by force cheesy

Note: I don't support any party
I support true democracy
where is your True Democracy ? And who can give it? You don't support any party but your party is Condemnation !!! You think seating at the Conner of your Room typing determine you level of good intelligence ? You don't have any but condemning the one on ground? How reasonable is it to you?
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by JaneYave(f): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2023
... and why is Asari's mouth always opened? Hoping to just find one appealing thing about this man since it looks like his name will be frequent in news this dispensation.Looks like he has gotten attention and listeners now. I just want to learn how to endure some personalities.
Re: Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House by princejohnard(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
So you want the government to bring in saboteurs. Good governance will not be sacrificed for party loyalty be rest assured

creolehunt:

Apples and oranges.

Loyalty "must" not be compensated. Not at the expense of good governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.