Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter (10201 Views)

CLOSED!!A Waiter & A Waitress Needed In A Restaurant. Accommodation Is Available / Lisa Suites Abuja Needs A Waiter/waitress / Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Amforeal: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Absuchat:
18k or 180k? Why omitting the last zero of the figure?
its 18,000 sir. U can double the zero. Access bank 1662698228
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Amforeal: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
EngrOye:
Guy, don't be discourage with all un favour comments, strive with your life, no one will Pay your bills, go to second caller if it will better the current earning if doesn't, go ahead with first one and from there you wiil meet your destiny helper. Where are you ?
If you are in Osogbo axis with that ssce certificate I can help you to get #40k job at club bar in Osogbo. Text me on 08064757334.

I'm in akwa ibom sir.
no airtime.
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Omoawoke: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrgreen4real:

Your type are not good in a society. No one wish to settle for 18k job when they have bigger options. I know some graduates who work in filling stations and earn 15k as monthly take home but trust them, they sometimes make 10 times their salary at month end.

Lesson; Never look down on pple's job if you have a better one

It is things like this that create such wicked structures. Why would I employ a graduate and pay the person 15k in a month and I’d sleep peacefully.
Haa! People should fear God fa!
And it is because of people like OP and you that it persists. If nobody took the job, they will never throw that at people again.
18k per month is human trafficking and slave labor and should be reported to the government for prosecution and persecution

2 Likes

Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Figger(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:

Destiny helper indeed. That's what all these scam pastors use to get you to pay offering. You want a destiny helper? Make yourself valuable, then hop onto LinkedIn, IG, TikTok, or even YouTube. Attend networking events and maybe you will meet that so called helper. But if you expect to sit on a VIP lounge hoping to meet your 'destiny helper' you will die a wretched man full of regrets.

Your so-called destiny helper has a gateman. A cook. A cleaner. Are they not human beings that he or she can help? You think they see you but all they see is a robot and nothing more. That they smile at you doesn't mean shit. We have seen people work in 7 star hotels for years and their life is the same.

These are people who meet Presidents, A-list celebrities and business magnets on a daily basis yet their life hasn't changed.

It's now someone that working on a barely 1 star hotel that will meet his destiny helper on a VIP lounge.

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it and drink garri with better evaporated milk. No need talking too much. Life will teach you all a lesson.

When people share the bitter pill the first thing you dumbos do is to start hauling insults. I'd rather sleep and never wake up, than get up everyday to make 18k a month.

In fact the moment your 'destiny helper' discover you work there, they will lose total interest in you. Someone with prospects wouldn't stoop that low making peanuts when there are better things to do.

Life is unfair. Swallow this hard truth with water if you can.
no be lie, I remember how I turned down jobs of 50k in Lagos years back and instead, I ventured into market hustle called "osoahia" in Igbo language or "baranda" in Yoruba language, it really helped me, paid my bills comfortably and was living better until I decided to travel out. Salary work is sh1t, especially if u're paid peanuts.
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Amforeal: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Carry the 18k play 2odds Idiot
thank u
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by joxxy01(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mine is even more pathetic, to think that as a graduate in one of this prestigious universities... I earn 20k monthly teaching is really depressing.
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Amforeal: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
I still appreciate those that are being RUDE with with me.

And I thanks those with positive opinion. I pray God bless you all.

I have passion for sewing but I dnt have anyone to pay for me. That was the reason I made this post if the both job can provide for me. The tailor that I met said 70k for 2years. I can then provide the neccessary tools.

Thanks.

Incase anyone want to help, here is my details.

Access bank
God bless you.
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by sim37(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Don't be surprised some so called graduates earn such amount as salary and u will hear them say half bread Is better than none.......
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by perdollar(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:
You really are cheap, or perhaps poor self-worth. Come be my errand boy for 30k a month.

People who don't even have a primary six certificate are banking millions.

Truly, life is all about mindset. Forget about work for now and go work on your mindset.

Your mindset needs a total overhaul.

But of course, people with the same poverty mindset will advise you to go for it.

They will even insult me for asking you to dream bigger.

They will even call me a motivational speaker.

With over 88 million Nigerians living in poverty, it's not surprising.
in as much as there is little sense in a whole body of nonsense u said, I WL forgive u for being too mean
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Judolisco(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:
You really are cheap, or perhaps poor self-worth. Come be my errand boy for 30k a month.

Truly, life is all about mindset. Forget about work for now and go work on your mindset.

But of course, people with the same poverty mindset will advise you to go for it.

yansh dey pain u iswr
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Realguyman1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Amforeal:
Goodafternoon landers.
Please its a quick one!!

Last month May I summitted an application letters at three different eatering but 2 called me.

Presently, I am working with one of the eatering that called me first. They called me on the 25th of May while the other called me on the 27th of May.
I applied as a waiter but the transfered me to the VIP to work as the VIP Attendant. Payment is 18k monthly. I am an SSCE holder.

Today, the other sitout that called on the 27th has called me again to come over or if am nt interested.

At my current working place, we do One-day In and One-Out. Except on Sundays which is a must that everyone must come.

So I was planning going to the 2nd place to tell the manager I will be coming to work 3times a day. From opening till closing under the umbreller of Apprentice.

I applied as a waiter. Dnt forget I am an SSCE holder.

NOTE:
I'm nt planing to quit my current job. Plss advise me on how to convince the manager as I am going to the interview by 2mr.
Are u living all alone by yourself? Because I do wonder most times how do u people cope with those kind of little money as salary o.

With the current rise in price of everything for naija, 18k nor suppose reach person spend for few days na.

I dey wonder how most of una take dey cope o, or abi maybe small small pocket money dey pull out for una everyday for the work....

1 Like

Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by isabi2lof: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Go for the interview first , better days ahead , we've graduates in this country earning 15k per month, they've all stolen our commonwealth .
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Uniquekriss(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:

you don't have to wash people with your silly mouth (fingers, in this case) all because you've found life easy, she's an SSCE holder and take note, nobody is paying 18k with the goddamn SSCE, there are BSc holders earning 35/40k up till now. If you don't have any nice words, just pass, don't bring down people's morale with your egotistic nature.
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Uniquekriss(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:

Destiny helper indeed. That's what all these scam pastors use to get you to pay offering. You want a destiny helper? Make yourself valuable, then hop onto LinkedIn, IG, TikTok, or even YouTube. Attend networking events and maybe you will meet that so called helper. But if you expect to sit on a VIP lounge hoping to meet your 'destiny helper' you will die a wretched man full of regrets.

Your so-called destiny helper has a gateman. A cook. A cleaner. Are they not human beings that he or she can help? You think they see you but all they see is a robot and nothing more. That they smile at you doesn't mean shit. We have seen people work in 7 star hotels for years and their life is the same.

These are people who meet Presidents, A-list celebrities and business magnets on a daily basis yet their life hasn't changed.

It's now someone that working on a barely 1 star hotel that will meet his destiny helper on a VIP lounge.

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it and drink garri with better evaporated milk. No need talking too much. Life will teach you all a lesson.

When people share the bitter pill the first thing you dumbos do is to start hauling insults. I'd rather sleep and never wake up, than get up everyday to make 18k a month.

In fact the moment your 'destiny helper' discover you work there, they will lose total interest in you. Someone with prospects wouldn't stoop that low making peanuts when there are better things to do.

mumu, shey Dem dey thief the data and smartphone to take enter LinkedIn and TikTok, people who were lucky to have things planned out for them are calling others lazy
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by TwoFourSeven(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
teacherbim:

Can you drop yours if you don't mind, I would chat you up
09169189392...about the cleaning job ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by DollarSigns(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Maj196:
Oga rest who send you all these story. I’m a software developer that makes my cool cash and I don’t need all your useless advice. But disparaging this young man in doing what he wants is what I detest. Most successful people today did odd jobs too. don jazzy, timaya, phyno to name a few. If you can’t advise or help him in any way just stfu and carry your deadi body dey go.
Shun the guy, he wants to sound woke, ends up irritating his audience and sounding dumb😂
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Lastpharoah33: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Exceed15:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

We know them, audio billionaires.

Probe him the more and he'll claim owning a Fintech.

Myopic, unrepentant fraudster.
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by purejustice36: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
A new shirt in the boutique is now 10k and above
You go get babe
You get need data
You go pay rent
You go chop
You go pay light bill
You go sort some family small issue
You go chill once once
DStv money they there or gotv
Transport money
Emergency can come up
Health care
Just to mention a few
Alaye 18k no fit feed 10yrs old for 30days in this present Nigeria
Guy go find update as you they do this your 18k job
Use the 18k they buy data and VPN
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Kion: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2023
GodWrites:

18k a month in this present Nigeria? Why don't he look for a construction site and I'm sure he will make more. There are honest beginnings, and there are foolishness. You want to be making 18k a month sitting on a VIP lounge. Foolery is indeed a disease.
my guy shut the fvck up if you get provide for am and other Nigerians desperately in need
Big redundant fool
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by BigIyanga: 4:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Amforeal:

I have passion for sewing but there's no sponsor. Which was the reason I made this post. The tailor I met said 70k for 2years of apprenticship. I can provide the rest.

God bless who ever that want to give. And who ever that wish to give but doesn't have. Amen.

Access bank
This na the original scope.. paint a bad picture and beg for money.. go on with ur N18k job

1 Like

Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by teacherbim(f): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2023
TwoFourSeven:
09169189392...about the cleaning job ma'am.
Okay
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Besuccesful: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Besuccesful: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2023
I am the Executive Director of MDRecruit Agency. We are a recruitment company. Can you please whatsapp me on 09131056779. I can send applicants to you if you have any vacancy in lagos.

Where is your location ?
If you are in Lagos and can do a cleaning job at mall for 50k, please let me know

18k cry no naa[/quote]
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by mediclife1987(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Amforeal:
Goodafternoon landers.
Please its a quick one!!

Last month May I summitted an application letters at three different eatering but 2 called me.

Presently, I am working with one of the eatering that called me first. They called me on the 25th of May while the other called me on the 27th of May.
I applied as a waiter but the transfered me to the VIP to work as the VIP Attendant. Payment is 18k monthly. I am an SSCE holder.

Today, the other sitout that called on the 27th has called me again to come over or if am nt interested.

At my current working place, we do One-day In and One-Out. Except on Sundays which is a must that everyone must come.

So I was planning going to the 2nd place to tell the manager I will be coming to work 3times a day. From opening till closing under the umbreller of Apprentice.

I applied as a waiter. Dnt forget I am an SSCE holder.

NOTE:
I'm nt planing to quit my current job. Plss advise me on how to convince the manager as I am going to the interview by 2mr.

I wish you were a girl sha, I go dey nack you steady, no be sumol...
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by Ardour(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2023
teacherbim:

Where is your location ?
If you are in Lagos and can do a cleaning job at mall for 50k, please let me know

18k cry no naa

Good morning. I don't know if this job is still available. I'm in dire need of a job right now. I can do this. I'm in Lagos
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by caesymore(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
GodWrites:

If you are really serious on your comment send him an address to come and be your errand boy for 30k a month and you shut up your mouth.
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by caesymore(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Maj196:
Oga rest who send you all these story. I’m a software developer that makes my cool cash and I don’t need all your useless advice. But disparaging this young man in doing what he wants is what I detest. Most successful people today did odd jobs too. don jazzy, timaya, phyno to name a few. If you can’t advise or help him in any way just stfu and carry your deadi body dey go.

I've asked the jonsing guy to really send the guy his link for the 30k employment or shut up his mouth
Re: Help, Between 18k Job And Being A Waiter by XullySwt(f): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2023
Means of survival, job, anything cry
SerikiFulani:

What do you need ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Unit Manager At Fortune Limited / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.