Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ago Diesel, Blco Bonny Lite, Lpfo Black Oil, And Forcados - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ago Diesel, Blco Bonny Lite, Lpfo Black Oil, And Forcados (873 Views)

Ago Cooked, Pure, Marine Diesel, Lpfo Black Oil, Blco Bonny Lite, Flco Forcados / Diesel Ago, Petrol Pms, Black Oil Lpfo, Bonny Litre Blco N Forcados / Ago Diesel, Blco Bonny Lite, Lpfo Black Oil, And Forcados (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ago Diesel, Blco Bonny Lite, Lpfo Black Oil, And Forcados by BAMMGROUP: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2011
BAMM Consulting is a brokerage consultancy firm established to access petroleum products from Refineries and real Sellers to fill the orders, large and small, of genuine and honest Buyers.

Mission

We broker, facilitate and expedite trade in AGO diesel, forcados, LPFO black oil and BLCO bonny light. As mandate, agent or representative, we subscribe to the core values of honesty, credibility and reliability.

Services

We source petroleum products from Refineries and genuine Sellers and seek favourable trade terms for the Buyer. We also provide solutions to successful transactions for the mutual benefit of all parties.

Our Business Culture

We value profit and trust. We also believe in personal integrity and in a good name. As mandate, agent and representative, we ensure that all parties involved in a transaction are verifiable genuine.

Our Products

We broker, facilitate and expedite trade in AGO diesel, forcados, LPFO black oil, and BLCO bonny lite.

Adefemi foluso omoniyi
Marketing manager
Folyadenuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ago Diesel, Blco Bonny Lite, Lpfo Black Oil, And Forcados by ezomonie: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hey Adeyemi,

I have a buyer who wants to buy 10,000 merit tonnes of Ago.

Price:117

Let me know if you can handle it,call me 08055931235.

Ehis
Re: Ago Diesel, Blco Bonny Lite, Lpfo Black Oil, And Forcados by BAMMGROUP: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2011
My price is 112 +2 far below d price u ar looking for, But my seller sells frm 50kmt

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Litres Of Storage AGO Is Needed At Ibafo / Exclusive Way To Profit From Forex Trading--with Proffessionals / New Online Shopping Website For The Ladies - Cheap Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.