Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Is Wrong With GtBank Transfer to Access Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With GtBank Transfer to Access Bank (376 Views)

Gtbank Transfer Code *737#: How To Create Or Reset 4 Digit PIN / UBA To Gtbank Transfer Issues / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With GtBank Transfer to Access Bank by OperationalVehi: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
I am on a trip, I needed cash so I had to transfer to my second account so that I could use my atm at a pos stand.

Its been over 2 hours now since I made the transfer and the money has not yet reflected in my access bank

What is Wrong with transfer between ggtbank and access bank
Re: What Is Wrong With GtBank Transfer to Access Bank by ucheheart(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
You need to allow 24hours for it to reverse. Gtb and access bank are cat and dog, them no dey relate well when it comes to transfers it has always been like that. I use gtb so I speak from experience.
Re: What Is Wrong With GtBank Transfer to Access Bank by Tonytonex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
That Gtbank wahala is too much.
I don't know why people are still using that bank sef.
Any wey misbehave, I dey dump dem

2 foolish bank
Re: What Is Wrong With GtBank Transfer to Access Bank by MrBroke(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Transferring from GTB to Access is always like that. I don't know if the two banks be beefing

(1) (Reply)

Being A Data Vendor / Get A Verified Paypal And Payoneer Account In Nigeria / 30 Days Journey To Earning Your First $500 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.