Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Start A Side Hustle Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Side Hustle Today (219 Views)

START A Side Hustle Today By Creating And Selling FB-MANAGER / 3.5 Millions Americans Have Lost Their Jobs, Start A New Side Hustle Today! / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Side Hustle Today by Mbliz(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Starting a side hustle from something you enjoy doing is worth it. You can add to your job to help solve responsibilities. There is dignity in labor and with consistency, you can get to the top.

9-5 hours job these day is really not enough. When that job is no more, what will you fall back on so you see that side hustle never goes wrong. Join us in the sale of quality and affordable footwears bags gadgets and home kits.
You can send us a WhatsApp message

Re: Start A Side Hustle Today by Solo777(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Over 35 hot selling physical businesses you can start up where you live now and make money daily/weekly.

Why I wrote this book?

Early this year, my mum was about to retire and so we planned on helping her start a business

As a business coach, I was tasked with helping her choose a good physical business with little stress yet huge profit.

I researched different neighborhoods ( the rich, the middle class and the low income) and we put together the best selling businesses.

Over 35 of them and you won't believe the profit in these businesses.

We updated it recently and over 113 copies have been sold.

Get my book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS"

I shared

- Over 35 hot selling physical business ideas you can start up now and make money

- How much you can start up each business with

- How much you can make daily/weekly from this business.

These are tested and selling businesses you can start up right now after reading this book today.

Bonus

- You'll get access to the hottest skilled businesses you can up now and make 6-7 figures monthly.

- You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners

- You'll get a 15 minutes call or chat Business consultation session where you can ask me any question from business to sales, marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price : #12,500

Special Discount : #5,000
( for the first 10 persons to get it now).

Send me a screenshot of this message on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it now

(1) (Reply)

When Would President Tinubu Implement Business Loan For The Youths. / Gem Stone Needed in large quantities / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.