Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record (600 Views)

GWR: Chancellor Ahaghotu Breaks Record For Longest Painting Hours / Get More Likes And Comments On Your Selfies With These 5 Creative Selfie Ideas / Post Your Amateur Pictures And Selfies Of The Blood Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by BleedingPen: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
A Nigerian lady, Treasure Eleojo Abraham, has taken to social media to share the approval message she received from Guinness World Records (GWR) as she gets set to begin her journey to break a world record.

According to the Idoma, Benue-born lady, who doubles as a relationship coach and real estate consultant, she would be breaking the record for ‘the most self-portrait photographs (selfies) taken in three minutes.’

Findings by METROWATCH reveals that the record is currently held by Akshay Kumar, an Indian actor, who on February 22, 2023 set the record by taking 184 selfies within the three minutes set target.

The attempt took place a day before the release of Indian actor Akshay Kumar’s movie titled ‘Selfiee’.

Announcing her attempt in a post on Facebook, the excited Nigeria’s Treasure noted that she has been passionate about pushing boundaries, challenging limits, and achieving the extraordinary.

She, therefore, called for support from friends, family members, and anyone who loves witnessing incredible achievements, as, according to her, she can’t do it without their support and encouragement.

“I’ve always been passionate about pushing boundaries, challenging limits, and achieving the extraordinary. And now, I want to make my mark in history by shattering some existing records and setting new ones!

“From heart-pounding physical feats to mind-boggling mental challenges, I’ll be diving headfirst into the world of record-breaking. Imagine witnessing jaw-dropping stunts, witnessing incredible perseverance, and being part of something truly unforgettable,” she noted.

The Nigerian lady, who will also be attempting to break the record for the ‘longest home kitchen cooking marathon (individual), revealed that she would use the opportunity to showcase African dishes in the 68 hours cook-a-thon.

“This dream will soon be a reality, together we can do it, Hilda broke one now let’s break another: the home cooking marathon. I am preparing and looking forward to it.

“I will be making traditional foods, ijangada, (dry okra) let’s showcase our food that has almost gone into extinction, the world need to appreciate our rich delicacies,” Treasure noted.

According to her, she is embarking on the journey to gain visibility and improve the lives of the less privileged in the society, in her own little way.

“I’ll be documenting my progress, sharing behind-the-scenes glimpses, and inviting you to be a part of this incredible adventure. Your support will mean the world to me and will give me the strength to go that extra mile, push through the challenges, and emerge victorious!

“So, whether you’re a friend, family member, or someone who simply loves witnessing incredible achievements, please join me in this record-breaking quest. Together, we can make history and inspire others to dream big and reach for the stars!,” the Nigerian chef concluded.

METROWATCH reports that the current ‘longest home kitchen cooking marathon (individual)’ is 68 hr 30 min 01 sec, and was achieved by Rickey Lumpkin II (USA) in Los Angeles, California, USA, on 7th April, 2018.

Rickey made his record breaking attempt to raise money to sponsor children through World Vision. He is passionate about raising money for children living in Africa and has so far raised over $45,000 through running marathons and holding fundraisers.

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/06/16/gwr-meet-the-nigerian-lady-attempting-to-break-the-most-selfies-taken-in-3-mins-record-metrowatch/

L

Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by BleedingPen: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by TemplarLandry: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
I wish her well.
Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by incandescentena: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Over dooooooo

1 Like

Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by inoki247: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Una go soon colet blocking continue...

3 Likes

Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by Mrfeel: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Taking selfie is easy na grin
Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Naija eyes Don open to GWR. Dem go soon over do
Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by fergie001: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Break all breakables....

Don't forget another Nigerian is waiting to smash yours.
Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dem go soon blacklist our ip for GWR cos na joke we con dey take Dem for
Re: GWR: Nigerian Lady Attempts To Break ‘The Most Selfies Taken In 3-Mins’ Record by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2023

(1)

Canon Eos 1100D Camera For Sale (len/charger) / / Book Ilustrator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.