Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) (99509 Views)

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Timoleon(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

Oh, you son fantasy about womens raping him?
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE SIR...WOW??
brother is Yor son a pavat?please stop him from day kinda fantasy or else he will groooowup to be peterfile sir. THIS IS SHAMEFULL SIR! !!((no oofencssece)) angry
potassium

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by ugwumichael(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
NOC1:
300 what, how is it possible?
First few times are rape the rest are with consent

It is not possible to be a day or week occurrence

Can you please explain more on consent with a sexual act that involves a 16 year old kid?

Have you heard of statutory rape before?

I pity all those people that sleep with Under 18 kids, citing that the kids gave them green light. Your jail term go long die, that's if the kid papa nor gut you first.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by eepeepook: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

Oh, you son fantasy about womens raping him?
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE SIR...WOW??
brother is Yor son a pavat?please stop him from day kinda fantasy or else he will groooowup to be peterfile sir. THIS IS SHAMEFULL SIR! !!((no oofencssece)) angry
Mr Cork, you no get shame?! Since 2009 if not earlier. You and Ilamina na the same thing. No difference.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by MechanicMike: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
eepeepook:
Mr Cork, you no get shame?! Since 2009 if not earlier. You and Ilamina na the same thing. No difference.

Huh? Wot u mean sir?
I don't hav shame how? Dint u hear Timoleon say his son want women to r@pe him..has if r@pe is a good thing. nigggga u sopose to be on my side becooos I corrected him & told him to tell his son r@pe is bad...he will be jailed!!(no oofencssece) angry
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by MechanicMike: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Timoleon:
potassium

u smoke potassium? brother we tink u need help.are u ok sir?? embarassed
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Desusi: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is generally common among white womenfolk. It appears their sexual drive is terrific than their men.In fact, they see sex as sport or just hobby. Tell me,how many times have you heard,a lady begging you for sex here? With white, its normal, what a world!

1 Like

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by marsup: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
TsbAfrica:
It's impossible... She can't. Have raped him, he is a foolish idiot. How did he become aroused if he didn't want it ?

He and all those who are supporting this rubbish are fools, ok let's look at it like this she raped him the very first time, hypothetically! But what will we call the 100th time ? 200th time haba untill 300 times ?

I bet you if she used a razor blade to cut his dick cap off the first time, do you think there will be a second? Won't he have taken his bleeding half cock straight to the police ? They should equally punish the little rascal becasue he was a willing participant! Logic over emotions
Statutory rape. Check the meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by TsbAfrica: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
marsup:
Statutory rape. Check the meaning.
I know but but I am not going by the "law". I mean think about it ... 300 times ? Rape ? Common men!!!
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Peterlove11: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
kyber:
As it is now women are the ones raping minors now
They have turn the table around

The story get as e be.....rape a boy 300times. How is that possible. Abi is it to nail her as quickly as possible, because no living male can go 300times at the same time on the same female.
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Timoleon:

If it was a man. Would this still be your submission? First few times were rapes the rest are with consent?

Women are being falsely accused of rape. They want to bring women down.

Did he shout or scream and resist?

These little boys are not innocent. He don dey collect since.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Cregon: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Quick Survey

WOMEN love knacking pass MEN but pretend they don't.

Like for YES, Share for NO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
GOD WHEN

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by adecz: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Make we talk truth...

The boy enjoyed it😉😉😉😉
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Shal0mmy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Upon all the men wey dey beg for sex... My gender wont disappoint. Chaii
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Exceed15: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Who did the counting
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Candidlady: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN

Just imagine this son of man asking God when...
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by DaveHarry(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Who did the counting?

All lies and social media propaganda
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by kelspinall(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
300 times lols who dey count am....

she's sex starve
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Cmanforall: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mabizeka:
Women! *Spits*

Vomit... sad
Very bad!

But who was counting?
Just asking
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by isabi2lof: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Some Oyinbos sef , their brains dey always malfunction, 300 times , she wan kill abobi undecided
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Fineman2: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:

What other way round undecided
how many boys have you rapped ms feminist?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Gkay1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
D boy enjoy it or na d woman enjoy it
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by PussyKing(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
From the headline I just know say na America undecided
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Chenu60: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
[VIDEO] Shocking: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDEebzFo9g
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
White people madness Na on another level
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Chris2863(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
@Candidlady, congrats to una. 🤮🤮
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by rolams(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wahala dey ooo!
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by KingDash09(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Man you no won nack na women plenty everywhere
henryligit:
Why I m here
28 years of age
I never have sex for
Once

No be juju be that
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Advocate1810(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fake news everywhere even if this was a true news story how could you knew the exact times (300 times) ?
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by Ashawoman82: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN
Lol, guy, this ur comment shock me.
Re: Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
1 time may be rape. . . but 300 times? grin
That under-age penis don swim inside too many 'OklahoMAMA rivers' taya abegggi!
Rotten pickin.

This woman sha. . . .Trying to keep up with her male counterparts I think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.