Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi (57406 Views)

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
abbey621:

Another evidence of delirium.....Healing & Blessing unto you my boi....PEACE!PISS
Perhaps you should take that 'healing and blessing' into consideration because you obviously need it more!
PeacePiss be onto your wrinkled bladder my glorified ancestor as you sluggishly enter the bathroom ably assisted by your unpaid but patient nurses!
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi by abbey621(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
bentenny:

Perhaps you should take that 'healing and blessing' into consideration because you obviously need it more!
PeacePiss be onto your wrinkled bladder my glorified ancestor as you sluggishly enter the bathroom ably assisted by your unpaid but patient nurses!

Comedy grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi by fabolouz1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I am sure you didn't read or somehow lacked comprehension. You said, how would not following INEC guidelines invalidate an election and quoted what the law says. It was written boldly why a return can be invalidated. That is not following constitution, electoral Act, INEC guidelines and Manual for the election. I quoted it verbatim for you and with little explanation underneath as footnote but you still went asking another question, meaning you didn't read it or just lacked comprehension.

You are the one who lacks comprehension .
My argument was premise on the statement the Inec chairman made verbally concerning the transmission of election results .
New cats like you just type backlardash without making any point .

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response / Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.