Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth (985 Views)

Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death / Guy Begs Twitter Users For A 15k Shoe As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth by Luke4sure: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
*Everyday we made choices*

Choices to either made us free or stuck in one place

Months ago I made a decision to be free financially and I take action on it and that same action I took to learn digital skills grow me up from a broke 15k salary earnerπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ to making over 4 million naira on WhatsAppπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

It's high time you realize that help isn't coming until you create your own magic to change your life and move
Re: How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth by odudueffiom(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2023
How boss

1 Like

Re: How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth by iHateFraudsters: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2023
odudueffiom:
How boss

You're the 1st mugu.

Go make he give you his WhatsApp number make he chop you clean mouth.

You guys never learn.

500k kee you there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth by TheFreshVanilla: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
Na amaka kdp. grin

3 Likes

Re: How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth by ashawopikin(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dem don start, if you make 4million a month, you will never share the secret, you be father Christmas?

3 Likes

Re: How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth by iHateFraudsters: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
ashawopikin:
Dem don start, if you make 4million a month, you will never share the secret, you be father Christmas?

I tire o.

He no go even get time to type am for nairaland.

The more money you get, the less time you have for yourself.

1 Like

Re: How One Single Step Changes My Life From A 15k Salary To Half A Million In 1 Mth by odudueffiom(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

You're the 1st mugu.

Go make he give you his WhatsApp number make he chop you clean mouth.

You guys never learn.

500k kee you there.
😁😁😁..what I do to deserve this kind vawlence na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Contact Soonest / Online University? / Sociology Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.