Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America (1458 Views)

U.S. Charges 3 Men With Attempted Illegal Importation Of Arms To Nigeria / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 1:34am On Jun 17, 2023
Fellow Nairalanders, I need help concerning how to import Nigerian goats into the US.

My husband's cousin runs an African store in Georgia in America, and wants to know how he can import live African goats on the request of a customer.

Anyone who has experience running an African store in the US can comment, too. Thanks guys!
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by advanceDNA: 2:01am On Jun 17, 2023
Animal?? From africa??
Good luck man
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 2:17am On Jun 17, 2023
advanceDNA:
Animal?? From africa??
Good luck man

What's wrong?
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by advanceDNA: 3:09am On Jun 17, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

What's wrong?

Naija veterinary/health standard is not up to their own....if them approve am...the wahala go plenty niiiii..... especially in this era of diseases cause by animals.... dem no rate nigeria well naa
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 3:39am On Jun 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Naija veterinary/health standard is not up to their own....if them approve am...the wahala go plenty niiiii..... especially in this era of diseases cause by animals.... dem no rate nigeria well naa

Would it take bribing?
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by Hotwest: 4:50am On Jun 17, 2023
Why not just freeze it and import the meat. Or you want to open a farm?!
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by DesChyko: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2023
African giant snail wey manage enter US don consume millions of dollars to get rid of, yet no way. My hand no dey o.
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by advanceDNA: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

Would it take bribing?

Baba i dont know oooo...

If they allow it in the first place....they will likely have authorized vet that will certify your animal....
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by Alonso91(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Good luck
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
ednut1:
what is the goat needed for The Nigerian dwarf goat is a pet in western world used for yoga too. I met a Nigerian man who has a farm here in Canada he imported 6 goats in 2019 for his farm from Nigeria. Lost his contact. Best to speak with people offering shipping services near the airport . The goats are also available for sale in usa

It's for eating. Not yoga. If this goes well I think he will try the farm idea.
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba i dont know oooo...

If they allow it in the first place....they will likely have authorized vet that will certify your animal....

I'm getting confused by the day.
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

the goat dey america plenty it can be sourced there
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by aieromon(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotwest:
Why not just freeze it and import the meat. Or you want to open a farm?!

Reared for milk as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisPiH2s9Ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtO6JhW-n7Y
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by aieromon(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

Would it take bribing?

Contact
https://fmard.gov.ng/permits/

I suggest you move this thread to the Agriculture section for more informed responses.

https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by blackbone989(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

Just say d truth it's for d milk. Our dwarf goat has d best milk. I wish u good luck. Enjoy d business before others n make ur money
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
aieromon:

Contact
https://fmard.gov.ng/permits/

I suggest you move this thread to the Agriculture section for more informed responses.

https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
blackbone989:

Just say d truth it's for d milk. Our dwarf goat has d best milk. I wish u good luck. Enjoy d business before others n make ur money

I don't think it's for milk. The person who wants it plans to eat I believe.
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by Auxtin85(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Simple, take the goats to the embassy and apply for visas for them, once granted buy tickets for them. Don’t forget to also apply for green cards for them when they get to the US
Re: Importation Of Live Nigerian Goats Into America by PopQueenAgency: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Auxtin85:
Simple, take the goats to the embassy and apply for visas for them, once granted buy tickets for them. Don’t forget to also apply for green cards for them when they get to the US

So funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Killed Police DSP, Burnt 6 Police Officers Alive And Pregnant Woman (VI / School Proprietor Caught Having Sex With 11-year-old Pupil / C&S, White Garment Pastor Michael Raji Arrested With Cocaine Drugs By NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.