Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How To Survive In This Economy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Survive In This Economy (202 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive In This Economy by DannyKing2005(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2023
What is the fastest way to raise 500K within the next 30 days?

As you already know, there are many ways to make that happen as long as one have access to the right information.

But personally,

I'll earn in dollars with my smartphone:

Here's what I'd do:

1.Find US/UK & Australian companies that need help with typing emails.

2. Offer to type emails for them using my phone.

3. Secure at least one of gig worth at least $1000 (500K+)

This is the business model I've been doing this for a while and it works!

For the past 3 years I've been using this to earn above $1000 (500k+) every single month.

XOXO
Re: How To Survive In This Economy by IntelligentGoat: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2023
How do I do this?
Re: How To Survive In This Economy by TsbAfrica: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2023
The issue now is how ? Becasue a company that will contract you to write emails for 1000 dollars could easily hire someone for the job or jump on Fiverr and pay 20 dollars for same, so it would be helpful to know your how... Becasue you are right that access to information is key
Re: How To Survive In This Economy by Lucasinho(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2023
DannyKing2005:
What is the fastest way to raise 500K within the next 30 days?

As you already know, there are many ways to make that happen as long as one have access to the right information.

But personally,

I'll earn in dollars with my smartphone:

Here's what I'd do:

1.Find US/UK & Australian companies that need help with typing emails.

2. Offer to type emails for them using my phone.

3. Secure at least one of gig worth at least $1000 (500K+)

This is the business model I've been doing this for a while and it works!

For the past 3 years I've been using this to earn above $1000 (500k+) every single month.

XOXO

Throw more light or drop your email let me contact you sir

(1) (Reply)

20 Life Lessons I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago / Most Demanding Jobs In Canada / Try Out Our Patient Diagnosis Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.