Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) (30707 Views)

Mass Suicide Bombings At Two Mosques In Pakistan. 60 Dead, 100 Injured (graphic) / Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
You go and attack innocent children, then call yourself a rebel. I think weakling is the right name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by bernard1000001(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
why why.... may God consoles the bereaves

1 Like

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by BigDawsNet: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
May God deal with this evil people...
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Enculer2: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Black man and black brain.

Evil and dark. The hatred shown amongst the tribes in Nigeria is a start reminder of how dark the heart of Blacks can be.

Savages

2 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by gocece: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact click on my profile or check my signature
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by AfonjaConehead: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cowards.
Call yourselves soldiers,rebels but attack innocent children!!!!

God will surely fish y'all out.
Rip kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Pickmycall: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
This one no deadly reach Fulani herdsmen bandits in Nigeria.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by franugo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
fergie001:
The Community apprehended one of the terrorists, and have handed him over to the Police.

Transporting a terrorist by motorcycle has got to be one of the worst ideas to havw ever been conceived. If he's desperate enough, he can easily cause a fatal accident on the road and take the officials with him. He might even think there's a better chance to survive thru this route rather than take his chances with the judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Jeilani244(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Islam jihad rebels again! 😭😭
Is it that Islam always turn one to become violent abi wetin.

Because, almost every terrorist group in the world adopt Islam as their ideology!
The useless God they keep killing for can't even fight for himself! ☹️

Where did they mention Islam rebels in the report?

3 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by staga: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
If you look closely, the West are the ones funding these separatists movements in response to the anti-gay law. May God punish the perpetrators and their sponsors in the eternal lake of fire.

5 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Greattha: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Africa and middleast

No respect for the rules of engagement.

Why kill innocent unarmed civilians ?

See peoples children who went to school to learn.

All these rebels, terrorists and evildoers/supporters...painful death awaits you all...May death reject you so you suffer.

2 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by MensahJim: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wickedness of the highest order
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by olab059(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
sslcrypt:
Tutsi, hutu and other tribal wars are still big in that region. Just because Rwanda managed theirs doesn't mean other nations are.

You mean the Tutsi and Hutu tribes are also in Uganda? I didn't know. Why do they keep fighting themselves?
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Ebubu2: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
USA don start to fund rebel

Since Uganda president refuse to cancel the LgTb law, they’ll forcefully remove him from power using terrorists.

Ask Gadaffi

We are familiar with your game

4 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by olab059(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Enculer2:
Black man and black brain.

Evil and dark. The hatred shown amongst the tribes in Nigeria is a start reminder of how dark the heart of Blacks can be.

Savages

Even with how we carry religion for head, we are still so evil and barbaric.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by ronalmagic10(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Beremx:
It happened in Uganda and the whole nation is mourning. This has become a norm in Nigeria and no one takes killings seriously. The government pretends nothing happened.

May their souls rest in peace

Oh pls shut up with your silly notice-me comments everywhere! You are no longer a child!! Have some shame!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
But vital information need to be extracted from him

DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hai!! What an absolute RUBBISH!!!
how can they do such a thing 🙀
why hand the coward over to the police?
handing him over to the police is not just a crime against humanity, but an abomination.
I condemn in it's entirety, handing him over to the police. They should have sent him to the Nigeria's general public for some cross examination.

Rest in peace young souls.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Enculer2: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
olab059:

Even with how we carry religion for head, we are still so evil and barbaric.

The same people would go to mecca and the same would go to redeemed, winners and deeper life camps. In the end they are evil, wicked, steal and cheat.

2 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by funkeyuche: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good morning please am in need of a car for weekly delivery.
I deliver #40,000 weekly (Cars fit for UBER/BOLT) no excuse and am tranparent. Other cars too we could negotiate.
Lagos, Ajah. Thank you
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by greatestdestiny: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
fergie001:

Uganda Police Force

SOURCE

We need to have an African Army comprising of the army of the African continent that will squash all these nonsense evil and degenerated fools calling theirself whatsoever name taking lives of innocent souls. Bloody nonsense!
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Enculer2: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Oh pls shut up with your silly notice-me comments everywhere! You are no longer a child!! Have some shame!!!

I can paint a profile of you from your reaction.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Godstiger(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
They are terrorists
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Krepwis: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
..... sorry boss.... your understanding of God and Man's will needs some serious adjustment...

It would have been much more better if God prevented the deaths in the first place! 🤷‍♂️[/quote]
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Trizyd(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
May God have mercy. Rip to the young souls and people involved. My condolences to Uganda people. God will keep you all and give you the strength to bear this, keep you firm and build His defense around you all.

To the people involved in this abomination, you have signed your doom.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jos
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Paulson2020(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Honestly I suspect the America 🇺🇸 behind this attack... Something must be really fishy...

3 Likes

Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Neddstark: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

It would have been much more better if God prevented the deaths in the first place! 🤷‍♂️

Godless 🤡
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by sanya4good(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Islam spreads only through violence
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Islam jihad rebels again! 😭😭
Is it that Islam always turn one to become violent abi wetin.

Because, almost every terrorist group in the world adopt Islam as their ideology!
The useless God they keep killing for can't even fight for himself! ☹️
They are delusional reta@ded terrorist monkeys like the criminals from the SADEAST of Nigeria. They are also Crazytians.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by Nicenixon: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dogo246:
You go and attack innocent children, then call yourself a rebel. I think weakling is the right name.
Imagine! Nonsense at it's peak.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by SLOVFO(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hai!! What an absolute RUBBISH!!!
how can they do such a thing 🙀
why hand the coward over to the police?
handing him over to the police is not just a crime against humanity, but an abomination.
I condemn in it's entirety, handing him over to the police. They should have sent him to the Nigeria's general public for some cross examination.

Rest in peace young souls.

Killing him won't bring the dead back to life. But keeping him alive, albeit temporary, can help prevent further attacks. Intelligence can be extracted from him by professionals.
Re: ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
fergie001:
The Community apprehended one of the terrorists, and have handed him over to the Police.

I don't understand...handed what to Police??

How dare you , use (HIM) to qualify an animal

This animal should be burnt there and another search continues ......

Cheeeeeiiiii....see teenagers ooh wasted ....cheeei

Are those terrorists also against school abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents / Fiona Onasanya Disgraced, Loses Seat After Recall Petition In The United Kingdom / “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.