Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Osun State Students Soars Encomiums On MHR Akanni For Appointing Youths As His A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Students Soars Encomiums On MHR Akanni For Appointing Youths As His A (222 Views)

Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / What CAN Told Buhari, 36 Governors About Appointing Youths To Power / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Students Soars Encomiums On MHR Akanni For Appointing Youths As His A by DukeOfOsun(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2023
GLOBAL PRESIDENT OF OSUN INDIGENOUS STUDENTS’ SOARS ENCOMIUMS ON MEMBER HOUSE OF REP. ILA/IFEDAYO/BOLUWADURO FEDRAL CONSTITUENCY, HON.CLEMENT ADEMOLA AKANNI OLOHUNWA - Says inclusion and appointments of constituency youths and students in various portfolios, shows you're a true democrat and exemplary political leader.

“NAOSS National President, Comr. Adeoye Kazeem O. has soared encomium on HON. OLOHUNWA for counting the youths and students of his constituency worthy to work in various capacities with him as his aids. In the statement issued by his S.A Media and Publicity, Comr. Tunde Babalola, the president said "I am so elated at the moment to see our dear OLOHUNWA doing exactly according to the template of the manifestos he promised the entire youths and students during his campaign.

“Of course, this is a great and remarkable fit in the history of our constituency and Osun State at large, to have a politician who dearly held the youths in high esteem like he does, it's so rare to say the fact. Over time, we have had some politicians in that same position of which youths and students were not given recognition nor priority. It's not a gainsays that our beloved Hon. Olohunwa is a true democrat and an exemplary leader to us in Ila/boluwaduro/ifedayo federal constituency." Tho, i wasn’t surprised because he’s man of he’s words and anointed mercy.

"In addition, the president urged other political leaders in Osun State to make inclusion of youths within the State as one of their priorities. Incorporating youths and students in particular to governance would really prepare them for future leadership position and not only that, it will help to directly exhume the potential and substances they have in them.

"It is on this note, I extend my congratulatory gesture to all the youths and students appointed by Hon. Olohunwa to various capacities. I pray may God grant you all the necessary knowledge, zeal and willingness to serve outstandingly well in your various portfolios. Accept my warmest CONGRATULATIONS!

Once again, I singularly say thank you to Hon. Akanni Olohunwa for the rare opportunity and privilege given to the youths and students of my federal constituency. May God in his infinite mercies grant all your silent and salient prayer as you represent the affairs of your people at the green chamber”.

SIGNED :✍🏻
COMR. TUNDE BABALOLA (TUNDEXMANIA)
S.A ON MEDIA AND PUBLICITY TO THE PRESIDENT

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: Atiku’s Witness Says INEC Deleted Results On All BVAS He Inspected / Tinibu Identified As Woman, PDP Witness Tells Court / As A Father, How Do You Treat A Case Of Your Child Obvious Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.