Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad (427 Views)

Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad by farem: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
"I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Advises Chef Hilda Baci

She wrote;

“Congratulations Hilda E Bassey on your Guinness World feat “. “Your crown has been bought and paid for “

“Go and get a new press conference , hire a good publicist and management team “.

“Include your mother and go and apply for your 0-1 USA visa”.

“I was one of the recepient of the E26 immigrant visas in 1997 for my work on drug abu<se “.

“0-1 is a non migrant “. “Travel the world and start America “.

“Don’t talk about Dog meat”. “Get a residency “.

“Need help contact my brother , Chef Shola Olunloyo”.

“I spent Eighty million naira of my hard earned money for cook-a-thon ..,sh<ut up your mouth “

“Sanwoolu and LIRS are already preparing your tax bill like iyabo Ojo”.

“You were proclaimed a world record holder in the last 24 hours between now and Friday you should have secured deals :, TV shows, podcast deals , book deals, food and drinks endorsements”.

“Your media tours should not have been before you were proclaimed winner”.

“You did interviews that are now watered down away and should be now “.

“Slow down, hire an international publicist, not these Nigerian celebrity management teams”. My last free PR advice for Hilda Baci

“Get a publicist and some media training ( How to talk)”.

“I was menstruating during cook -a – thon not palatable”. “Sh<ut up your mouth “.

“I cooked d0g meat today “. “Dogs are pet in modern countries “. “Be politically correct “. “Shu<t up your mouth “.

Me: Best advice so far.

© Eagle eyes report

#farmerboy"I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Advises Chef Hilda Baci

She wrote;

“Congratulations Hilda E Bassey on your Guinness World feat “. “Your crown has been bought and paid for “

“Go and get a new press conference , hire a good publicist and management team “.

“I was one of the recepient of the E26 immigrant visas in 1997 for my work on drug abu<se “.

“I spent Eighty million naira of my hard earned money for cook-a-thon ..,sh<ut up your mouth “

“You were proclaimed a world record holder in the last 24 hours between now and Friday you should have secured deals :, TV shows, podcast deals , book deals, food and drinks endorsements”.

“Slow down, hire an international publicist, not these Nigerian celebrity management teams”. My last free PR advice for Hilda Baci

“I was menstruating during cook -a – thon not palatable”. “Sh<ut up your mouth “.

“I cooked d0g meat today “. “Dogs are pet in modern countries “. “Be politically correct “. “Shu<t up your mouth “.

© Eagle eyes report

Re: "I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad by Papasmal(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bad belle
Re: "I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad by olasaad(f): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tor! Aunty Kemi have spoken shocked o ya any advice for chef Dammy shocked
Re: "I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad by NoahHadNoArk: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Could someone shut this woman up😏
Re: "I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad by kokoA(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
I agree with her on this one.. How can you be talking about menstration when talking about food?

2 Likes

Re: "I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Ad by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
farem:
"I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Advises Chef Hilda Baci

She wrote;

© Eagle eyes report

#farmerboy"I Was M£nstru@ting During The Cook-a-thon Wasn't Palatable" - Kemi Olunloyo Advises Chef Hilda Baci

She wrote;

© Eagle eyes report
Na wetin she take please the gods
Unno see say dammy wey wan spoil am goofed, as she no secure form before e dey go write exam, power in the blood grin grin[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Chioma To Dump Davido After Latest Babymama Scandal / Throwback Video Of Zlatan Ibile Gets Tongues Wagging (WATCH) / Rema's Sizzling Clapback To Burna Boy's Afrobeats Roast At Headies 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.