Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

If Not For GOD, Where Would I Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For GOD, Where Would I Be (210 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ / Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Not For GOD, Where Would I Be by DejiPlug(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

This morning, shortly after the morning prayers which ended around 6.40pm, I went home, freshened up and packed the church fliers in my knapsack, ready for evangelism.

Immediately I stepped out of my house, I went straight for the ghetto in my new hood, as l had been there twice this week for recon. Boys and girls of different social stratas spend their time doing drugs, capping nonsense and learning new vices

Inviting them with the fliers in hand, one of the fine boys there was trying to make fun of me and what I was doing, but I noticed others weren't interested in his antics.

While trying to reason with him, one of the shotcallers there walked up to me, called me by name and offered me a handshake, and then he looked at the other guy (mischief maker) and hissed.

Turns out that after my earlier visits, they had taken due diligence to know who was among them.

Glory to GOD l was just like them, much has changed for me ever since l gave my life to Christ at the Living Faith Church in 2021. Circumstances soon moved me from Obawole to Ilorin in 2021, then back to Lagos, Agbado and now Abuleegba.

Even though I dunno any of them in the Abuleegba ghetto, these guys apparently know me and appreciate what GOD is doing in my life.

I give GOD all the Glory

(1) (Reply)

Simi Discusses Her Two-year Journey As A Mother / American Singer Is Set To Explore Amapiano In New Song / Symphonic West Africa Names Ife Ajagbe Head Of Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.