Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Download Android App Via Computer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Android App Via Computer (1189 Views)

Dowload Jumia App Via Http://www./mobile-apps / 3 Easy Ways To Download Android Paid Apps For Free On Google Playstore / [DOWNLOAD] Android L Stock Apps For 4.0+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Android App Via Computer by samby38(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2011
is it possible to download android application via  a computer connected to internet and then transfer to the phone?
Re: Download Android App Via Computer by N101: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2011
As far as I'm aware, not from the official Android Market.  If you've installed it from your computer, it's sent to your phone via your 3g connection.  On the other hand, you can go to the official Android Market on your phone and download the app.

Maybe the folk who've rooted their phones might be able to help. What do you want to download and transfer to your phone?
Re: Download Android App Via Computer by samby38(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2011
I know how to do that,
I thought it could be possible to transfer some app to the phone if I have internet connection on the pc and not on the phone.
Re: Download Android App Via Computer by lynxnoon(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2011
its possible but not from d official android market
check out sites like pandaapp, androidpolice etc
cheers
Re: Download Android App Via Computer by samby38(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2011
thank you, it works.

(1) (Reply)

Which Exactly Is Bb Touch 3! 9850 Or 9860 / How To Upgrade Your Lumia Phone To 8.1 / Nigerians Embrace Paypal In "Ten Of Thousands" (Reuters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.