Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Want To Teach Only 10 People How To Make Money With Their Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Teach Only 10 People How To Make Money With Their Phone (159 Views)

How Jobless Youths Are Making Money With Their Phone... It Will Shock You! / Free Forex Training Session For Only 10 People / I Will Teach Only 50 People This Life Changing Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach Only 10 People How To Make Money With Their Phone by Smile5n(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
I want to teach only 10 people how to make money with their smartphone doing the following:

1. Recharge card printing business.

2. Data resale

3. Conversion of airtime to cash.

You can do any of the above right from the comfort of your home...

To join the class DM Me on Whatsapp via +2349075651742.
Re: I Want To Teach Only 10 People How To Make Money With Their Phone by tonytony208(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Smile5n:
I want to teach only 10 people how to make money with their smartphone doing the following:

1. Recharge card printing business.

2. Data resale

3. Conversion of airtime to cash.

You can do any of the above right from the comfort of your home...

To join the class DM Me on Whatsapp via +2349075651742.

Lie. You will register more than 10 people. grin

We know your deceptive strategy. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo, FAO Enter $3 Million Deal On Forest Conservation, Biodiversity / Becoming A Local Real Estate Market Expert: Essential Tips For Success / One Week Ads,Growth & Training & Quotes & App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.