Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. (556 Views)

Kogi2023; One Killed, Others Injured As APC Thugs Attacks SDP Guber Candidate / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by reccy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
The Governor of Kogi state HE Alhaji Yahaya Bello, in his continues quest for greatness and leading his successor and APC gubernatorial candidate Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo to navigate greatness and development in kogi state, visited the vice president Alh. Kashim Shettima. Where the way forward to make kogi great as always was discussed.

It's eminent that kogi will be in a safe hand if Alh. Ahmed Usman Ododo is voted in as the next governor of kogi state.

God bless kogi state
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by NwaNimo1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by SpartaOfLagos: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dino melaye should win kogi state easily
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by yarimo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Winning team
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by olatade(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
President Tinubu on being insulted

"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted.I think that is childish. I'm a politician & it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names,it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by Coolsat(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is the incoming governor of kogi state

1 Like

Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by madridguy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
The Kogi state incoming governor be like who go get strong head pass Yahyah Bello self.
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by kestolove95(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Apc go collect
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by LeoDeKing: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
I would have preferred this apc candidate wins the election. My only problem with him is that he bleaches. Men that bleach irritate me a lot.

But Dino melaye is not an option for Kogites, that's the only reason the apc candidate will win the election.
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by Muhammad234: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by NobleSeed(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
in a sane country people like yeye bello no suppose smell governship seat not to talk of ruling.
πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Kogi2023: Yahaya Bello And The APC Candidate Meet With The Vice President. by DeAdvokate(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Well, Igalas handed over to another Igala during their erstwhile reign in Kogi. Ebira will do same. Politics of tribalism

(1) (Reply)

Pbat First Official Trip And Sahara Reporter Attention-seeking Report / Tinubu: The New Zelensky / Pictures Of Nigerians Protesting Against Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.