Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government (40950 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Emefiele: DSS Arrests Godwin Meliga / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Mightyodi: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
triple996:
NA easterner
Fire their flat....heads grin

No oh, emefiele is from South south. How South south take turn Eastern. This one shock me.
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by tunde1200(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Some people are ready to protest for Obefele lipsrsealed

Those are the once benefits from loots
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by gladdensir(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emefiele no get another photo? Why all this media people dey like to dey show us this man's rat teeth. The teeth wey he take chop our money.

Set awon ejo to je 36million
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by 1nairato1dollar: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
DSS are chief propagandist
DSS can lie

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Fearyourcreator: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
NothingDoMe:
It's not wise to run a propagandish government so early on. It will always backfire.

Concentrate on delivering the dividends of democracy. Leave agbado beer parlor side talks for thugs and agberos.
Na una type dey graduate with pass but go dey do like professors online
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nauttyprof:

It is because of people like you who is bitter instead of looking at how Nigeria will become a better country
oponu.
Shey na me you elected as your president? Why not task your darling presido to make Nigeria better instead of putting expectations on an innocent man like me.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pandev:
we're enjoying your wailing cheesy

You de enjoy his wailing?
Okay now.
I hear say na 100 Naira you dey buy spaghetti for your area.
Even self na 150 you dey buy 1 litre of petrol for your area.
Wetin be the difference between him wey dey wail in public and you wey dey wail in private?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by jehoha696(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2023
But cum to think of it,how ppssible will it be for Asiwaju to bring two bullion van in2 hiz compound without the cbn gov'nor or someone there knowin of it, nd diz same Tinubu ordered d arrest of Emefiele nd how possible for dat guy to juz order d change of our currency without the president who's same party with Tinubu....Somethin is not really adding up here, its eida Emefiele was used as scape goat cuz of hiz tribe,or baba wan run propaganda government
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by emmyN(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Right to engage in peaceful protests have been expunged from our human rights?
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Juju70(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Phuk dss
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Warlord12(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2023
NO DSS
NO TINUBU
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2023
jehoha696:
But cum to think of it,how ppssible will it be for Asiwaju to bring two bullion van in2 hiz compound without the cbn gov'nor or someone there knowin of it, nd diz same Tinubu ordered d arrest of Emefiele nd how possible for dat guy to juz order d change of our currency without the president who's same party with Tinubu....Somethin is not really adding up here, its eida Emefiele was used as scape goat cuz of hiz tribe,or baba wan run propaganda government

Because the CBN governor is an independent entity. Yes Tinubu belongs to the party but HE WAS NOT IN GOVERNMENT. That’s why he couldn’t take any actions until he was sworn in.
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Arabaincubus: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2023
article1:
I feel your severe pains. Kindly bear it. It's just 8 years....

Meanwhile, you will suffer it more than him.
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by 9jaRealist: 1:02am On Jun 18, 2023
fergie001:
SOURCE

POLICE STATE loading…smh angry

Nigerians have a CONSTITUTIONALLY-GUARANTEED right to depict either THEIR government (the government is meant to SERVE the citizens, not the other way around) and/or the DSS (an organ of THEIR government sustained with THEIR taxes) in “bad light” if they choose.

Nigeria and the Nigerian government are NOT synonymous. The national (or Nigeria’s) interest is NOT synonymous with the government’s (or President’s) interest - and sometimes, it can even be in the national interest to oppose the government and its interest.
>
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by 9jaRealist: 1:23am On Jun 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's a secret service nah.

Your core operation is not bound to be conducted in the open transparently. Just operate within the rule of law and dignity for human rights of people whose actions do not clash with national interest.

Apart from the “national interest” NOT being the same as the government’s (or DSS’s) interest, there’s definitely a greater NATIONAL INTEREST in exercising constitutional rights than in preventing the government and/or DSS being portrayed in so-called “bad light”!

NIGERIA’S ‘NATIONAL INTEREST’ IS MORE THAN JUST THE INTEREST OF THE GOVERNMENT!
>
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by article1: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Arabaincubus:

Just the way you have started suffering it already. Children of hate everywhere!
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by article1: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Arabaincubus:

Just the way you have started suffering it already. Children of hate everywhere
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Helgreenluv(m): 3:38am On Jun 18, 2023
PoliciaNLand
Please try and get a life. Your busy body is too much. Tinubu will rule for 8 years whether you guys like him or not. You can't stop the star from shinny. If any insignificant person is bittered about it, they can relocate from Nigeria to Chad, Niger, Benin republic etc. It is that simple. If you are ready to give you life a meaning, I will offer you a job and as cleaner. At least it's better than this nonsense that you are doing
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by PDJT: 4:21am On Jun 18, 2023
HayB100:
Leave them, when some of them no fit wail again, next thing nah to kuku commit suicide 🤣🤣🤣🤣

-Only on November 23, 2021, you declared and I quote "Naija is finished". What has changed? Or is it alive again? grin

-You also said; "Black people are naturally talented when it comes to being wicked and being heartless". Now you're suggesting suicide for another human being. How different are you to the "Black people"? shocked
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Tzar(m): 4:30am On Jun 18, 2023
May God destroy ALL the enemies of Nigeria!
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by eagleu: 4:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Don't like Emefiele, but this is turning into another trial on the pages of newspapers, aka Diezani and Malami.

DSS seems confused as to what to charge him with.
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Rolings: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Bullshit

Tinubu is obviously running a propaganda government instead of hit the ground running

Tinubu is no different from Buhari

Cry more

IT'S music to our ears

Do change tune once in a while ......its suicidal to listen to wailings on igbo matters for 8 years
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by cardoctor(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Work plenty here
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by vicfajeze: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Pandev:
we're enjoying your wailing cheesy
Walahi
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by HayB100(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2023
PDJT:

-Only on November 23, 2021, you declared and I quote "Naija is finished". What has changed? Or is it alive again? grin

-You also said; "Black people are naturally talented when it comes to being wicked and being heartless". Now you're suggesting suicide for another human being. How different are you to the "Black people"? shocked
Ask your papa, he will give you the explanation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2023
So they want to protest so a corrupt thief can be free ba? Ok na let's wait and see.

The most baffling thing to me was how my people from SE suddenly claimed Emefielle a Agbor man is now igbo defending him and started firing missiles left and right.

Pls let sentiment be apart pls "is it good and fine the way Emefielle ran CBN like an Emperor"? Pls "if Emefielle was to be a Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani or Edo or Ijaw man will you my kinsmen from SE absorb and be throwing missiles in supporting him with all the atrocities he committed"?

Let us be guided. I had said this severaly the more will play all these nonsense emotional bad politics the more we dig deeper in blocking any SE holding any serious position in this country. I can bet it surely it will take decades to come before any govt will ever choose igbo man or any tribe who are identify with Igbo as CBN governor again this is sad.

Pls let us be guided and be fair in all our deeds plssss.
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Nauttyprof(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
oponu.
Shey na me you elected as your president? Why not task your darling presido to make Nigeria better instead of putting expectations on an innocent man like me.

There is no expectation from you. Rather, it's an advice not to be bitter
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by Owologbo(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

DSS dey ment.
I don't have problem with arresting Emefiele, but I have problem with selective arrest.
where is the minister of aviation that hired Ethiopian plane to launch audio Nigeria air?
what about the minister of humanitarian air that fed school children with billions during lock down?
what about you buhari in-law that is in charge of printing money?
what about minister of finance who's responsible for the economy (I keep hearing people saying Emefiele destroyed the economy)?
what about buhari the final decision taker?
they keep hunting the minorities while they shade their own.
In time of GEJ, he was tagged as the one responsible for all Nigerians problems. It gets to Buhari turn, it's Emefiele.
May God judge all hypocrites and those with selective criticism.
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by FatherofAsaad: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

We sane Nigerians want that heartless man in prison along side Obi soon. No need to panic we are more than the so called Obidents that’s can’t try nonsense
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by segbanky(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Do not be deter and continue with ur investigation because this a man who set the whole country on fire during the cash crunch as many pole have lost their lives during those times.He should that in life there is a law of compensation, whatever goes around, comes around. Let him face the music irrespective of his tribal affiliation.
Re: Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government by cmikel: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2023

ALWAYYS KOWN FOR PROPERGANDER
THAT WAS HW THEY CAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.