Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Woman Stabs 12-year-old Girl In Port Harcourt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Stabs 12-year-old Girl In Port Harcourt (140 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Baby 90 Times Because She Bit Her While breastfeeding / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs 12-year-old Girl In Port Harcourt by Justiceori2019(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
The Rivers State Police said its men have arrested a woman identified as Abigail for stabbing a 12-year-old girl and leaving the knife in her body in Rumuodara in Ohio/Akpor Local Government Area of the State on Saturday.

Orinews leant that the girl, simply identified as Oluebube, lives in the compound with the woman, 30, when the latter overreacted over a minor issue.

Police Inspector's Wife Cries Out As...
Narrating the incident to newsmen in Port Harcourt on Saturday, the sister of the injured girl, Olucho, said the woman carried out the act because her sister mistakenly hit her with water at their corridor.

She stated, “My sister was washing plates outside. The woman (Abigail) went and fetched water.

“Because our corridor is dark, the person inside can see somebody outside, but the person outside cannot see the person inside.

“The woman stood there with her water, but she did not tell my sister not to come with the pot to avoid running into her.

“So my sister, unknowingly, entered with the pot and ran into the woman, and both of them fell.

“The woman now started beating my sister. Other neighbours started begging the woman that it was a mistake, but the woman refused.”

Olucho said the woman had ordered her sister to sweep the spilled water, and the former continued fetching the water, and the latter agreed.

“So she went back to fetch another water, while my sister continued to wash the dishes and later took broom to sweep the water.

Re: Woman Stabs 12-year-old Girl In Port Harcourt by phrancys001(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nawah o!
Re: Woman Stabs 12-year-old Girl In Port Harcourt by kestolove95(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
What's her name

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Limo Service Brampton / How Long Have You Been On Nairaland / SMO Experts In Auckland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.